tModLoader The Rise of Armageddon

lich_king

Plantera
custom-terraria-logo.png

THIS MOD IS CANCEILLED, sorry
welcome everyone to The Rise of Armageddon, a mod that will be coming in 2020 (or longer), and if you all remember the Clash of Kingdoms and all of its bosses and junk well only a few of them survived, sorry. anyway this mod will focus on quality > quantity, also there's a new main protagonist, he is called Mac and he is a masked demon who wants to just murder humanity and at your first meeting he will be in armor and of course a mask, then he will become... I am not telling you until he comes out >.< (which will be a long time), also some of the bosses will be from okami. also there will be some extra features.

Desert emperor, bugulus
the clothier?
mac

prism angler

reanimated bugulus (another animator's boss)
the lich
the tree serpent
the eater of planets
the heart of Cthulhu

Grand Fire-lion(put to the side due to sprite problems)( not going to be in release)
the cultists revenge
crystal hydra
obsidisphere
prince fishron(pre-hardmode version)
Slimey( not going to be in release)

its going to be a new ocean biome that will take over one of the oceans and how its going to work is on the top of the ocean will be all dark lava-y ocean and if you get to the bottom of the ocean there will be a hole you can enter and that's were the ocean will be, now getting there will be tough because the waters hot and infested with fire fish, so all you need to do is get the fire proof swim suit which will help you navigate through the ocean and it allows longer breathing. the Shiny Depths is more dangerous than the magma but it also has benefits like there will be bubbles that will come out of ambient objects and there's a boss in the biome who is strong yay :D also this was okami idea

its a new biome that will be on the opposed side of the jungle and its kind of like the jungle, but there is no underground part and it only has 1 boss and 3 mini bosses, also its more darker than the jungle

it has to do with the lore with all of this mod and some other normal terraria things

the lore keeper is a npc that will let players gives lores of bosses and biomes

for example:

The crimson/corruption, a place where it used to be like the old hallow, but has changed since the war of Armageddon. the only thing left to do is just cleanse it and put it out of its pain

okami(for some of the boss ideas)

notes:
not released
only 4 bosses will be in the release
not gonna look like terraria sprites
might do screenshots

Last edited:
A think a lack of proof the mod even existed is what killed this off from anyone supporting it (I would say post sprites but I think by now people know I don't really do that)

A think a lack of proof the mod even existed is what killed this off from anyone supporting it (I would say post sprites but I think by now people know I don't really do that)
oh yea and the fact that its dead and that i am working on another project also that i moved to discord than this place to chat :p

Back
Top Bottom