tModLoader The Rising of the Terraria's Shield Hero

EXPrezzo

Terrarian
This is a mod intended to add all shields and content of the The Rising of the Shield Hero Show
These are the principal objetives that i want to acomplish, When all of these (or at least Most of them) are completed the mod will be released.

Note: this is my first time creating a mod so please dont judge me if the sprites look ugly or if you found a bug. Im doing my best.

/This Means/ This will be added at the end when the mod is released since this is not stricly neccesary.

???This Means??? I dont know how to get it added so this is just an idea, any advice is welcome.

*This means* Work in progress.

-This Means- Not implemented.

+This means+ Implemented but subject to changes.

!!!This Means!!! Completed.

+Shields:+
Nothing to explain here.

???Shield UI:???
An UI where you can choose the shields.

Token System: Every shield will need a token to be unlocked (Example: To unlock the Rope Shield you will need a Rope Shield Token crafted with ropes)

When you press the specified key (Default F) the shield will automatically change to another shield specified

-Calamity Waves:-
There will be a Dragon Sand Watch item (need to right click and you will get a buff that will indicate when the next wave will be and when it will end). Note that this is a random event.

Every wave will be different

Calamity Waves are a Goblins invasion like event that will add new kind of enemies as well as old enemies from vanilla
IF you beat the first Calamity wave the NPCs: Itsuki (Bow Hero) ,Ren (Sword Hero) and Motoyasu (Spear Hero) Will move in.

-Curse Buffs:-
There will be three curse buffs and three Types of Holy Water

Holy Water of low quality will remove the Weak Curse (Sold by Dryad at first and The Bishop)

Holy Water of Medium Quality / High Quality Will be only Sold By the Bishop

-NPCs:-
The Heroes: will spawn after defeating the first Calamity Wave.

Three Heroes Church Followers: will spawn as rare enemies in the surface (Like the goblin Scout) and the dungeon, they can rarely drop a Three Heroes Church Emblem, used for... (a Secret)

Slaver: He spawns as a travelling merchant and will sell Slav... I mean... Minions and some pets (Raphtalia Joins the battle!!!)

Reichnott: Will spawn when you defeat EoC. Will upgrade the Staff used to summon Raphtalia

The Bishop: Spawns after defeating the WoF and will sell all kind of Holy Water and some the Vanilla Hallowed Items: e.g Fairy powder etc.

???Abilities???

There will be a key to do a special secondary ability like the air shield, third shield, change of shield, Iron Maiden or the blood Sacrifice.

To be honest i am completely lost in this topic, i dont know a thing so if somebody can teach me please leave a message on the chat.

/Mounts, pets and Minions and bosses/

This will be added Later

Raphtalia as an upgradable minion (first as a child, an adult and whith better swords.

Filo (Filolial Queen) And the filolial normal mounts.

Dragon Mounts...

the Eater of Souls, Miss Glass, L Arc and Therese will be added as bosses

Idol Rabier, and other villain characters will spawn as mini bosses

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom