Weapons & Equip The Sandstorm Boomerang | The Water Spear | New Biome Chests

Is this a good idea?

• Yes, this would be a great idea!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No, I don't think this should be made.

Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Needs improvement.

Votes: 2 66.7%

• Total voters

HYL14NCR45T

Terrarian
Well, this would be frustrating. Can someone make some sprites for me?
Anyway, this is my suggestion for a Sandstorm Boomerang, an End-Game Boomerang, made for PvE.

THE SANDSTORM BOOMERANG
Description - A boomerang that makes a mini-sandstorm behind it which inflicts extra damage to the enemies.
Stats:
DMG: 87
KNOCKBACK: 8
VELOCITY: 16
SPEED: VERY FAST
USE TIME: 19
AUTOSWING: YES

THE WATER SPEAR
Description - A spear with a shark on the top, which has a pierce. It also throws a smaller spear, which disappears right after it hits 3 enemies.
Stats:
DMG: 79
USE TIME: 20
VELOCITY: 6.8

Well, these are my suggestions. If my suggestions are bad, tell me how to make them better.

Last edited:
THE SANDSTORM BOOMERANG
Description - A boomerang that makes a mini-sandstorm behind it which inflicts extra damage to the enemies.
Stats:
DMG: 103
KNOCKBACK: 8
VELOCITY: 16
USE TIME: 12
Too OP
Would Suggest decreasing the Speed and The Damage and the Use time
THE WATER SPEAR
Description - A spear with a shark on the top, that also shoots water. NOTE: Cannot be used like the North Pole, its more like an Aqua Scepter, that was upgraded.
Stats:
DMG: 83
USE TIME: 20
VELOCITY: 6.8
Too much Damage, Decrease it and give it a Special effect other than throwing Water

I don't have a problem with the weapons themselves, however it feels like a Sandstorm Boomerang would be a weapon that would follow the same pattern as with the Bottles and the existing boomerangs (Cloud/Blizzard/Sandstorm in a Bottle, Magic/Ice Boomerang). Therefore it feels rather weird to have a boomerang that fits in one of these trios (it's kinda a duo, but with this weapon it'd be a trio) had a weapon that is ridiculously more powerful than the rest of them.
A solution to this would be to make it a Duke Fishron drop and have it create Cthulhunados (- Sharkrons) instead. The problem with that is that it kinda removes your idea. :/

Back
Top Bottom