OOC The Sectors

CursedSliver

Eater of Worlds
Welcome, to the sector 0.
We'll start from 0 where we all met, and proceeds to progress forward through sectors-- Sector 1, Sector 2, Sector 3... Each Sector is controlled by a player... like levels in other games, but with a twist. You see, the moderators controlling each and every sectors be quite tiresome, so I decided to let you all control the sectors!

One player controls one of the sectors and everyone else plays on that sector. That player decides what to put in their sector: Boss fights, events, puzzles, exploration site... The sector can be whatever, however you want it to be. After that, the role of controlling the next sector(temp mod) was handed to another player.

Everyone starts with nothing, and after the completion of one sector, one or two of the crews gets an upgrade. It can be abilities, equipments, weapons... However, the next sector(s) gets progressively harder. When a sector was completed, there's no turning back. You can't, and don't have to ever turning back to the last sectors again.

1. You don't have to worry learning whereabouts in this enviroment for long. Because there are no connections between sectors, you only have to look at the current sector and what happened.
2. Fast paced: You don't have to nessarily waiting and just got the message "Doing nothing"
3. I couldn't think of anything else

1. Normal forum rules
2. Don't godmode on us
3. Don't go back to the previous sector
4. Don't skip progression, unless everyone agreed thinking it's too boring (75%)

1. Don't make too long sectors (more than 4 pages I reckon)... unless you're sure about boredom of the crews
2. Don't make overpowered sectors that the crews can't get through
3. Don't godmode on us and kill everyone... People can die but it has to be at least 40% of their fault so dont be like "WoF appeared and ate everyone"
4. Don't make your sector too short/easy or it will get boring
5. No NSFW content

1. If your character dies, it is permadeath. However, you can still create another character if you wish and starts again at the sector everyone else's at.
2. If you wish to create another character, the new character can have some starter equips. Also true for newly joined players after at least one sector has passed.
3. character cap: 5
4. If you are doing a quest-like sector, the quest can give you stuff that isn't related to the upgrade at the end of that sector, which means you can give extra upgrades. The upgrades was determined by the temp mod. You can only do one to two upgrades unless you are handing out consumables.
5. Every character already knows their situation, so dont panic (for your character of course) when arrives at this place
6. Needs another moderator (permaent) in order to accept newly-joined players.
(Will add more later if needed)

Name:
Gender(Can also type in N/A):
Appearance (Image works):
Personality:
Backstory (optional):
Text color (hex code would be helpful):

(Copy this and Fill in the info if you were to starting as a temp mod for your sector)
Sector [Fill in the number]
Name(A name for your sector):
Type (The type, ex puzzle, boss fight, exploration, etc.) (Optional):
Description (A short description for your sector) (Optional):

Q:How to determine who's the next temp mod after one sector has passed?
A: Anyone can "request" to become one, if multiple people requested, then I(And the moderators) will use RNG to decide who it will be. If no one requested, then it's up to the job of RNG as well. You can say skip if you dont want to.
Q: How to determine who will get the upgrades after each sector has passed?
A: the amount of upgrades was decided by the last temp mod(cannot be more than two, tho), and who will get the upgrades, will be decided by RNG, hosted by our moderators. You can say skip if you dont want the upgrade and want to give the upgrade to others instead.
Q: How to determine what's the upgrade?
A: The people that received the upgrades decide. Although, if it was too op, we can vote (or let the moderators decide) to decline it.

Last edited:
I know that I used the word "sector" wrong, but I only realized after writing 3/4 of the content... so yeah my english bad
also also there's no limitation to your characters as long as it isn't NSFW

The more unique a roleplay concept is, the more attraction it will gain.
Just try to make something new and unique.
@SimpleSparks08, here you go, I guess

Last edited:
I really need to stop joining roleplays, lol

Name: Dandelion
Species: Argonian
Gender(Can also type in N/A): F
Appearance (Image works): Green scales with black highlights. Her eyes are yellow.
Personality: A caring person who almost never starts a conversation on her own.
Backstory (optional): ask
Text color (hex code would be helpful): #D1D5D8

Is magic allowed, even if no one starts with equipment?

I really need to stop joining roleplays, lol

Name: Dandelion
Species: Argonian
Gender(Can also type in N/A): F
Appearance (Image works): Green scales with black highlights. Her eyes are yellow.
Personality: A caring person who almost never starts a conversation on her own.
Backstory (optional): ask
Text color (hex code would be helpful): #D1D5D8

Is magic allowed, even if no one starts with equipment?
Nope, I dont think so
but you can add it later (There will be a sector 0 which we all met and get free upgrades)

dammit, no magic at the beginning, the world has conspired against me, buuuut you said it could come in later so for now I'm turning geo into a certifiable genius as compensation.

dammit, no magic at the beginning, the world has conspired against me, buuuut you said it could come in later so for now I'm turning geo into a certifiable genius as compensation.
Sure, I guess...
You'll just get less stuff when upgrading
Or you lose some of the geniusness when upgrading
(Why do I feel like I'm forcing people to do something)

nothing will stop me from tossing in my beloved geo (please dont take that out of context,please)
Name: Geo
Species: callistian
Gender(Can also type in N/A): Male
Appearance (Image works): wears a dark brown cloak, has brown hair.
Personality: He likes to experiment with stuff, he's also very cautious.
Backstory (optional): comes from callisto (my made up planet with a not so made up name)
Text color (hex code would be helpful): #FBA026

nothing will stop me from tossing in my beloved geo (please dont take that out of context,please)
Name: Geo
Species: callistian
Gender(Can also type in N/A): Male
Appearance (Image works): wears a dark brown cloak, has brown hair.
Personality: He likes to experiment with stuff, he's also very cautious.
Backstory (optional): comes from callisto (my made up planet with a not so made up name)
Text color (hex code would be helpful): #FBA026
Accepted

Name:Skemor
age 41
species: (ok yall probably know what it is now)
Apearrance:
Boss sprite 1

personality: edgy and rude, but chill and (sometimes tired from all that adventuring lol)
text color: the usual

Skeletom
Appearance: Skemor but wears a gold scarf and no armor but a black and gold hoodie
personality:average? can get really mad at times to the point where he tries to kill
Text color:Yea

Name: Salbones
Appearance: orange vest and red scarf, orange shorts
personality: kind but timid.
text color:oh hi

Name: Mar;riow
species: skeleton dog scp
appearance:
skeleton dog cartoon - Google Search | Dog tattoos, Dog skeleton, Skeleton  drawings
(yea i am lazy)
personality:energetic and freindly
text color: BORK!

Rattles:
appearance: silver armored skeleton
personality: proud, wants to do for the greater good
text color:clearly im not undyne

yay the whole crew is here!

Name:Skemor
age 41
species: (ok yall probably know what it is now)
Apearrance:
Boss sprite 1

personality: edgy and rude, but chill and (sometimes tired from all that adventuring lol)
text color: the usual

Skeletom
Appearance: Skemor but wears a gold scarf and no armor but a black and gold hoodie
personality:average? can get really mad at times to the point where he tries to kill
Text color:Yea

Name: Salbones
Appearance: orange vest and red scarf, orange shorts
personality: kind but timid.
text color:oh hi

Name: Mar;riow
species: skeleton dog scp
appearance:
View attachment 302903(yea i am lazy)
personality:energetic and freindly
text color: BORK!

Rattles:
appearance: silver armored skeleton
personality: proud, wants to do for the greater good
text color:clearly im not undyne

yay the whole crew is here!
Accepted... I guess
also good art
*clapping intensify*

1. How(Or who) to determine who's the next temp mod after one sector has passed?
2. How(Or who) to determine who will get the upgrades after each sector has passed?
3. How(Or who) to determine what's the upgrade?

1 you can use rng
2 you can use rng to determine the amount of upgrades given out, and another round of rng to see who gets it (to give variation on upgrades)
3 idk yet

1. How(Or who) to determine who's the next temp mod after one sector has passed?
2. How(Or who) to determine who will get the upgrades after each sector has passed?

1 you can use rng
2 you can use rng to determine the amount of upgrades given out, and another round of rng to see who gets it (to give variation on upgrades)
3 idk yet
I think a request system
but how will it work idk
because otherwise sometimes someone will never get the temp mod and someone always gets it

1. RNG
2. RNG
3. Why not just pick what you want?

Back
Top Bottom