• PC NEWS: 1.4.2.3 update is out! More info here. Report bugs here
  • CONSOLE 1.4 NEWS: The current plan is to have Terraria: Journey's End out for Xbox and PlayStation in Q3 2021 (Jul-Sep). Switch will follow shortly afterwards. More info here. Stay up to date with console news here
  • MOBILE NEWS: Stay up to date with the latest mobile news here. Report mobile bugs here

Story The servant of cthulhu (terrarian novel)

Shall i continue?

• Absolutely!

Votes: 64 72.7%
  • Yes.

Votes: 8 9.1%
  • I don't care.

Votes: 4 4.5%
  • no.

Votes: 1 1.1%
  • where am I?

Votes: 11 12.5%

• Total voters

excession

The Destroyer
Gods this is amazing... Please carry it on!

I'd also ask if I could take what you've done so far and carry on the whole hardmode part on my own (and changing some things and adding some extra details here and there) (giving you full credit for it, obviously) and let you see what it's like, but I doubt you'd let me XD :/

Also, are you going to add the Slime Staff any time? Have Adam say something like "That slime dropped a Slime Staff. Like my (Hornet) Staff, you can summon a minion, but, as the name suggests, it summons slimes that will attack your enemies. Apparently it's a very rare item, only given to the lucky or blessed" or something (I don't know).

But seriously though, this is absolutely amazing!!!!!!! (and normally, I don't use more than one exclamation mark, so feel lucky ;) )
Hey, thanks!

And I would let you carry this story for me, but I have to decline for 2 reasons
1: The story is the prequel to the story of my OC (see avatar) and I need it to build a certain way to introduce him for my actual "book"
This is just a build up/practice for that book.
2: I've put a ton of work into this already, and you will not believe the plot twists I have planned, so as soon as I find more time.... :p
And, no, the slime staff won't make an appearance unfortunately

excession

The Destroyer
Is the story dead?
I hope not.
I just read this, and it is very good. It will stink if it is over.
@Shaedric @Pumpking @Zygomorph @Krookodile @Soul Snacher @ikillzombies
I'm not going to try to tag all the other people, but here's a thing
Thanks all you guys for your never ending support in this story, however
I have good news and bad news

Bad news first. I'm kind of dead on this forum in case that isn't already extremely obvious, and for the moment I will be retiring this storyline.
But
Good news: I will not be retiring the characters. Here's what I mean
I recently made an account on a writing forum, and have been/will be posting stuff there, mostly short stories and etc. However I am working on a huge project, I'm writing a novel about my OC Excession/Ren, his back story, and his universe. A universe full of humans and small other races, the elite (which are more powerful versions of the races/creatures), the deities which are even stronger versions of them, and the god eaters, one of them who literally got swallowed by the planet. A version of Amroth, Celestia, and other major characters here will be major characters in this storyline/universe. :D
Once I finish eventually writing and posting that, I'll probably polish it and see if publishing will ever be a possibility.

One day when I'm done with that book I may come back to this and completely rewrite/extend this storyline. I still like it, despite the low quality writing that was the first 20 or so chapters. So we'll see what happens :)

If you want to follow me on the writing forum, I'll post a link here. I only have one thing posted at the moment, but more is coming ^-^
http://figment.com/users/516541-Excession

Thanks for the support guys, you're the greatest!

-Excession

Babygoo25

Skeletron Prime
When I read the name of this thread, I think about the Servants Of Cthulhu from Terraria, and then think this:
*servant of cthulhu wanders around*
*Immediately killed by an adventurer with a megashark in hope to get binoculars*

Jokes aside, still is a great story.

excession

The Destroyer
When I read the name of this thread, I think about the Servants Of Cthulhu from Terraria, and then think this:
*servant of cthulhu wanders around*
*Immediately killed by an adventurer with a megashark in hope to get binoculars*

Jokes aside, still is a great story.
xD

Budterking

Terrarian
Wow its been years since ive checked this out, if you're still here can you send a link of what you've done so far or update us? That would be pretty nice.

Top Bottom