Story The servant of cthulhu (terrarian novel)

Shall i continue?

• Absolutely!

Votes: 65 71.4%
  • Yes.

Votes: 9 9.9%
  • I don't care.

Votes: 5 5.5%
  • no.

Votes: 1 1.1%
  • where am I?

Votes: 11 12.1%

• Total voters
Is the story dead?
I hope not.
I just read this, and it is very good. It will stink if it is over.
@Shaedric @Pumpking @Zygomorph @Krookodile @Soul Snacher @ikillzombies
I'm not going to try to tag all the other people, but here's a thing
Thanks all you guys for your never ending support in this story, however
I have good news and bad news

Bad news first. I'm kind of dead on this forum in case that isn't already extremely obvious, and for the moment I will be retiring this storyline.
But
Good news: I will not be retiring the characters. Here's what I mean
I recently made an account on a writing forum, and have been/will be posting stuff there, mostly short stories and etc. However I am working on a huge project, I'm writing a novel about my OC Excession/Ren, his back story, and his universe. A universe full of humans and small other races, the elite (which are more powerful versions of the races/creatures), the deities which are even stronger versions of them, and the god eaters, one of them who literally got swallowed by the planet. A version of Amroth, Celestia, and other major characters here will be major characters in this storyline/universe. :D
Once I finish eventually writing and posting that, I'll probably polish it and see if publishing will ever be a possibility.

One day when I'm done with that book I may come back to this and completely rewrite/extend this storyline. I still like it, despite the low quality writing that was the first 20 or so chapters. So we'll see what happens :)

If you want to follow me on the writing forum, I'll post a link here. I only have one thing posted at the moment, but more is coming ^-^
http://figment.com/users/516541-Excession

Thanks for the support guys, you're the greatest!

-Excession

When I read the name of this thread, I think about the Servants Of Cthulhu from Terraria, and then think this:
*servant of cthulhu wanders around*
*Immediately killed by an adventurer with a megashark in hope to get binoculars*

Jokes aside, still is a great story.

When I read the name of this thread, I think about the Servants Of Cthulhu from Terraria, and then think this:
*servant of cthulhu wanders around*
*Immediately killed by an adventurer with a megashark in hope to get binoculars*

Jokes aside, still is a great story.
xD

Wow its been years since ive checked this out, if you're still here can you send a link of what you've done so far or update us? That would be pretty nice.

Back
Top Bottom