• Mecha Amalgam

• King Slime

• Plantera

• Golem

• Duke Fishron

• Moon Lord

• Lunatic Cultist

Results are only viewable after voting.
This mod looks quite interesting! I would be willing to help with sprites and a bit of coding, if you want :D I'm definitely going to download this and check it out!

I'd need someone who is willing to test the balance of the armor sets before release, because I'll be moving the mod to the Released part of the forum. Contact me by PM if you're willing to help before the final moments of the WIP times!

The mod got updated to the 1.0 version!
The Wall of Flesh Armor is out! Time to feed on the enemies!
Also, because I passed the landmark of 7 armor set, the mod is now considered with enough content to be in a Released state! Yay

V1.1.3 is out!
A quick hotfix for a bug that happened using summons. Should be all good now! You can continue using summons without being overpowered ;)

Interesting mod idea.

Can you please add more specific descriptions of the effects each armor has, to the description? I'm not really sure I fully understand the stats and bonuses applied when choosing the armor sets. Thanks

Sprites could use a little work, but the idea is definitely interesting. Keep it up
I agree. All the sprites could for sure use some work, especially that Skeletron one, which has very little detail. And I think it has a Unibrow. Also, here's and idea, why not make it so the masks are part of the set, instead of having completely different items?

Back
Top Bottom