• Mecha Amalgam

• King Slime

• Plantera

• Golem

• Duke Fishron

• Moon Lord

• Lunatic Cultist

Results are only viewable after voting.
I'm not against reworking some sprites, but unless a good spriter helps, I can only do what my own two hands can do.

And yes, the skeletron armor sprites were from the 1*1 era, which means it's not really made for 2*2.

So, yeah, reworking some older sprites is definitively on the list of things to do.

Interesting mod idea.

Can you please add more specific descriptions of the effects each armor has, to the description? I'm not really sure I fully understand the stats and bonuses applied when choosing the armor sets. Thanks
I added descriptions of the armor set abilities. Hope it makes you understand them more :)

The name looks very misleading, as the mod doesn't allow you to shift shape, perhaps rename it to boss armors, or something. I'd recommend seeking out advice on a discord related to Terraria for help with your sprites, as you've said, you've got an issue there. Definitely ambitious, though, hope to see it improve!

Those are some really cool armor effects, btw.

could you consider adding accessories to go with the armor that accentuate the advantages and disadvantages of shape shifting into the boss?

That's not a bad idea, that could be a good way to make them upgrade for post moonlord as well. I'll think about it.

Also, King Slime armor set bonus is going to be reworked slightly as well as some other changes, but after the initial armor sets are done.

I really Like This Mod, But if I could change 1 thing it would be the armor placements, mainly for the minion boosting armors, besides king slime, most of the minion armors have bad placement, since plantera you can just buy tiki armor, and by the time you kill the twins you kill the mech bosses you have the spider armor, but king slime armor has pretty good placement, also, hopin for that fishron armor (guessing that's the next one)

I had a much longer reply before, I deleted it and shortened it to this. I think it would be neat if you could work "Shape shifter" into it's own class. or something like that.

I had a much longer reply before, I deleted it and shortened it to this. I think it would be neat if you could work "Shape shifter" into it's own class. or something like that.

That would be a huge work and would require to basically throw all the content but the sprites because the bonuses the armor give etc would need to be used to increase shape shifting weapon power mainly. Take a look at how calamity and thorium or tremor did their custom clases IMO they seem forced or thought to be used in multiplayer and dont add much to the game either way.

That would be a huge work and would require to basically throw all the content but the sprites because the bonuses the armor give etc would need to be used to increase shape shifting weapon power mainly. Take a look at how calamity and thorium or tremor did their custom clases IMO they seem forced or thought to be used in multiplayer and dont add much to the game either way.
You do have a point, I probably should've phrased it as a subclass without it's own type of damage, which, now that I think about it, is what this mod adds. So yeah, I've successfully recommended that the mod maker make the mod what it already is. I don't know how to conclude this reply.

I really Like This Mod, But if I could change 1 thing it would be the armor placements, mainly for the minion boosting armors, besides king slime, most of the minion armors have bad placement, since plantera you can just buy tiki armor, and by the time you kill the twins you kill the mech bosses you have the spider armor, but king slime armor has pretty good placement, also, hopin for that fishron armor (guessing that's the next one)
While I agree, keep in mind that most of the armors have 2 damage types boosted, and since minions can be secondary too, I haven't tried to do the ultimate balance for minion damage. Mostly because a lot of other mods already do it and that I tried to boost the damage types based on the boss feel more than what damage type armors are missing at this point.

And yes, duke fishron's armor is partly minions ;)

Could you consider doing one armor that is made with all the pre hardmode armors as an armor that can be used against moonlord? And one that requires all the hardmode armor + pillar item + the moonlord bars to make 1 post moonlord armor?

Back
Top Bottom