• Mecha Amalgam

• King Slime

• Plantera

• Golem

• Duke Fishron

• Moon Lord

• Lunatic Cultist

Results are only viewable after voting.
This is it! V1.6.2 is out, with the possibly final armor set. The Lunatic Cultist one! I went overboard with this one, so enjoy wrecking havoc with your magic powers!
Anyone wanting to update some sprites in the mod can contact me.

I'll perhaps rework some older more basic armor sets later...maybe

Is normal that the duke fishron armor entire set lowers drastically the other weapon types (melee, magic, sentry (even including his own weapons (flairon and tsunami))? because theres no description that the armor nerfs the damage of the other types example a normal chain of guillotines from 40 to 16.

Well, interesting idea.
I gonna test it :)
Keep on updates, and I will wait for more. And, maybe, some epicness in future (Atleast Yharon for me will be best one with epicness fight, what about Supreme Calamitas - IDK)
But anyway, would you add boss's soundtrack, if player transform into that boss? (If you somehow can make boss transform)

1.6.3 is out!
I tweaked a bit how duke fishron's armor handled damage changes and added a power jump to the king slime's armor(holding DOWN to charge it).

There's a small problem with the WoF Shapeshifter armor, that being the Demon Heart in the recipe, as the Demon Heart only drops once. I'd recommend using an emblem instead of the Demon Heart.

There's a small problem with the WoF Shapeshifter armor, that being the Demon Heart in the recipe, as the Demon Heart only drops once. I'd recommend using an emblem instead of the Demon Heart.

Somehow I have more than one demon heart... not sure how if it only drops once

another bug regarding to the duke armor is that using it on thorium "aquatic depths" causes life loss even with the supposed "water breathing" ability of the armor.

It would be really cool to see some mod integration into a side-version of this mod.

Shapeshifter for Thorium/Calamity/Tremor/Spirit etc.

Terraria really needs more mod cross-compatibility IMO.
The big mods are great but really don't play well with one another. Sure they 'work' side by side but it would be really cool to see the sub classes explored in other mods get some love with other mods.

Back
Top Bottom