• Mecha Amalgam

• King Slime

• Plantera

• Golem

• Duke Fishron

• Moon Lord

• Lunatic Cultist

Results are only viewable after voting.
The only thing is like from this mod is a clear understanding of what each set does in-game. I got the moonlord set and it does a lot that isn't listed. I know I can check here but that requires leaving the game and is pretty inconvenient. I don't have the best memory in the world and have checked the descriptions multiple times. I still can't remember what they do.

The only thing is like from this mod is a clear understanding of what each set does in-game. I got the moonlord set and it does a lot that isn't listed. I know I can check here but that requires leaving the game and is pretty inconvenient. I don't have the best memory in the world and have checked the descriptions multiple times. I still can't remember what they do.
you can go in windowed and take a screenshot of the game and then save it on paint.

Wait what.. can you explain this a but more?
while on in game go to the settings menu then go on video on there should be a option to make the game go between fullscreen and windowed mode, when on windowed mode you can press the key on your keyboard "Impr Paint" the key does what you think it does, it takes a screenshot of your computer once you press it go to paint and then click on paste and then modify the image (in your case to take note of the armor abilities).

I've been thinking about that. I'll think of the best way to show it without being too big of a wall of text.

I have an idea for the Mechamalgamation armour (looks based, no gameplay changes):
It already looks good, but since it's an amalgamation, why not have it be all three bosses?
I mean this: You have the Twins mask for the headpiece, right? You also have the chest and legs, both of which look like segments from the Destroyer. That's fine, keep the legs the same. Why not go one step further and have 4 arms on the chestpiece to symbolize Skeletron Prime?

Anyone know how to fix this? i keep getting this same error whenever i try to enable any large content mods on terraria know why?

Heres the log
ailed to resolve assembly: 'Terraria, Version=1.3.5.1, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null'
at Mono.Cecil.BaseAssemblyResolver.Resolve(AssemblyNameReference name, ReaderParameters parameters)
at Mono.Cecil.DefaultAssemblyResolver.Resolve(AssemblyNameReference name)
at Mono.Cecil.MetadataResolver.Resolve(TypeReference type)
at Mono.Cecil.TypeReference.Resolve()
at Mono.Cecil.Mixin.CheckedResolve(TypeReference self)
at Mono.Cecil.SignatureReader.ReadCustomAttributeEnum(TypeReference enum_type)
at Mono.Cecil.SignatureReader.ReadCustomAttributeElementValue(TypeReference type)
at Mono.Cecil.SignatureReader.ReadCustomAttributeElement(TypeReference type)
at Mono.Cecil.SignatureReader.ReadCustomAttributeFixedArrayArgument(ArrayType type)
at Mono.Cecil.SignatureReader.ReadCustomAttributeFixedArgument(TypeReference type)
at Mono.Cecil.SignatureReader.ReadCustomAttributeConstructorArguments(CustomAttribute attribute, Collection`1 parameters)
at Mono.Cecil.MetadataReader.ReadCustomAttributeSignature(CustomAttribute attribute)
at Mono.Cecil.CustomAttribute.<Resolve>b__34_0(CustomAttribute attribute, MetadataReader reader)
at Mono.Cecil.ModuleDefinition.Read[TItem,TRet](TItem item, Func`3 read)
at Mono.Cecil.CustomAttribute.Resolve()
at Mono.Cecil.CustomAttribute.get_ConstructorArguments()
at Mono.Cecil.ImmediateModuleReader.ReadCustomAttributes(ICustomAttributeProvider provider)
at Mono.Cecil.ImmediateModuleReader.ReadType(TypeDefinition type)
at Mono.Cecil.ImmediateModuleReader.ReadTypes(Collection`1 types)
at Mono.Cecil.ImmediateModuleReader.ReadModule(ModuleDefinition module)
at Mono.Cecil.ModuleWriter.WriteModuleTo(ModuleDefinition module, Stream stream, WriterParameters parameters)
at Mono.Cecil.ModuleDefinition.Write(Stream stream, WriterParameters parameters)
at Terraria.ModLoader.AssemblyManager.LoadedMod.EncapsulateReferences(Byte[] code)
at Terraria.ModLoader.AssemblyManager.LoadedMod.LoadAssemblies()
at Terraria.ModLoader.AssemblyManager.InstantiateMods(List`1 modsToLoad)

Anyone know how to fix this? i keep getting this same error whenever i try to enable any large content mods on terraria know why?

Heres the log
ailed to resolve assembly: 'Terraria, Version=1.3.5.1, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null'
at Mono.Cecil.BaseAssemblyResolver.Resolve(AssemblyNameReference name, ReaderParameters parameters)
at Mono.Cecil.DefaultAssemblyResolver.Resolve(AssemblyNameReference name)
at Mono.Cecil.MetadataResolver.Resolve(TypeReference type)
at Mono.Cecil.TypeReference.Resolve()
at Mono.Cecil.Mixin.CheckedResolve(TypeReference self)
at Mono.Cecil.SignatureReader.ReadCustomAttributeEnum(TypeReference enum_type)
at Mono.Cecil.SignatureReader.ReadCustomAttributeElementValue(TypeReference type)
at Mono.Cecil.SignatureReader.ReadCustomAttributeElement(TypeReference type)
at Mono.Cecil.SignatureReader.ReadCustomAttributeFixedArrayArgument(ArrayType type)
at Mono.Cecil.SignatureReader.ReadCustomAttributeFixedArgument(TypeReference type)
at Mono.Cecil.SignatureReader.ReadCustomAttributeConstructorArguments(CustomAttribute attribute, Collection`1 parameters)
at Mono.Cecil.MetadataReader.ReadCustomAttributeSignature(CustomAttribute attribute)
at Mono.Cecil.CustomAttribute.<Resolve>b__34_0(CustomAttribute attribute, MetadataReader reader)
at Mono.Cecil.ModuleDefinition.Read[TItem,TRet](TItem item, Func`3 read)
at Mono.Cecil.CustomAttribute.Resolve()
at Mono.Cecil.CustomAttribute.get_ConstructorArguments()
at Mono.Cecil.ImmediateModuleReader.ReadCustomAttributes(ICustomAttributeProvider provider)
at Mono.Cecil.ImmediateModuleReader.ReadType(TypeDefinition type)
at Mono.Cecil.ImmediateModuleReader.ReadTypes(Collection`1 types)
at Mono.Cecil.ImmediateModuleReader.ReadModule(ModuleDefinition module)
at Mono.Cecil.ModuleWriter.WriteModuleTo(ModuleDefinition module, Stream stream, WriterParameters parameters)
at Mono.Cecil.ModuleDefinition.Write(Stream stream, WriterParameters parameters)
at Terraria.ModLoader.AssemblyManager.LoadedMod.EncapsulateReferences(Byte[] code)
at Terraria.ModLoader.AssemblyManager.LoadedMod.LoadAssemblies()
at Terraria.ModLoader.AssemblyManager.InstantiateMods(List`1 modsToLoad)
well your solution is this
1-rename the original terraria in something else
2-the modloader terraria just name it terraria

because if the modloader isnt named terraria, modloader will gonna read the original one, and since the original dosent have the mods option this is why you have the error.

ohh that explains it... i always added the [Modded] and [Original] tags to the 2 launchers before
i came back to playing Terraria
After the new update with the old man's army.
I sadly can't add that tag any more

ohh that explains it... i always added the [Modded] and [Original] tags to the 2 launchers before
i came back to playing Terraria
After the new update with the old man's army.
I sadly can't add that tag any more
but it wouldnt be more easy to identify the launchers if you pin to taskbar the modded terraria because the tree icon looks more like the mohagony tree (jungle tree).

Last edited:
to bad the files have a line of code that directs it to the terraria launcher via (FILENAME) so i can't change it without breaking the script

I think there has to be a better way to use the Lunatic Cultist's catalyst. Left click might bring up the menu around you, or it might just cast a spell regardless of what you want. And when you do choose a spell, you only get like ten seconds with it before the menu comes back.

My suggestion is have right click bring up the menu and left click to use the weapon, and then none of this timed usage stuff. It's just not really doable right now.

Small update/fix to make the Mecha armor available for everyone. Didn't cross my mind that it was corruption exclusive because of the EoW legs in the recipe. Fixed now!

Back
Top Bottom