• Mecha Amalgam

• King Slime

• Plantera

• Golem

• Duke Fishron

• Moon Lord

• Lunatic Cultist

Results are only viewable after voting.
You could try to add Tremor, Thorium and Calamity bosses armor too :)
if he add mod support he need to code,make and sprite the boss modded armors and add the "unique" boss abilities and must be other abilities that dosent conflict or repeat on the vanilla ones..... and also if theres no mod conflict.

PS:he need the devs. approval of each mod to do this.

if he add mod support he need to code,make and sprite the boss modded armors and add the "unique" boss abilities and must be other abilities that dosent conflict or repeat on the vanilla ones..... and also if theres no mod conflict.

PS:he need the devs. approval of each mod to do this.
I doubt many devs would object to some small mod having cross content with thier mod.

I currently have no inspiration from the big mods to do cross mod content. Maybe when I play them. Having to do the sprites is a big hassle and is probably one of the main reasons.

I updated to 1.6.3.4 for Hamstar's Helpers support. Usefull if you use hamstar's helpers. Nothing big.

Who knows what the future holds.

i like the idea of this mod but the negative effect on each shipshape is greater than buff u get when u are in a shipshape. I personally would love the negative effect remove or change it to where switching to a shipshape is more beneficial.

i like the idea of this mod but the negative effect on each shipshape is greater than buff u get when u are in a shipshape. I personally would love the negative effect remove or change it to where switching to a shipshape is more beneficial.
Can you explain with more details which ones you think are too weak?
I ,myself find that most of them are too powerfull, but that may be because I know how to maximize their potential. Maybe that's why you find them underpowered for their drawback. Have you tried to optimize their bonus?

Can you explain with more details which ones you think are too weak?
I ,myself find that most of them are too powerfull, but that may be because I know how to maximize their potential. Maybe that's why you find them underpowered for their drawback. Have you tried to optimize their bonus?

I haven't played this mod yet bc of the description of each shipshape sound bad. for example u have great magic damage but unable to refill mana or regen mp. you can only regen if you kill a monster. isnt this pointless agains bosses. the descriptions may be a bit off as i am just doing this off top of my head.

I haven't played this mod yet bc of the description of each shipshape sound bad. for example u have great magic damage but unable to refill mana or regen mp. you can only regen if you kill a monster. isnt this pointless agains bosses. the descriptions may be a bit off as i am just doing this off top of my head.
Actually, you regen mana if you hit an enemy, not kill.

Hey i found a glitch with the mod when i use the armors of this mod on mannequins on my server, when i break said armor it turns into another armor for example the king slime chest turned into the mech chest.

V1.6.4 is out!
I reworked the lunatic armor abilities and fixed a lot of loopholes, so no more weird interactions! (and added some cool quirks to them as well)

Expect more on the following days! :D

PS : Don't worry, you can still kill a pillar through his shield ;)

Also, will you ever add mini-bosses? An Alien Saucer and Flying Dutchman armour set would be cool!
THe only thing I will tell about my plans for now is that I will first before anything look at all the armors to rework them if need be and fix MP issues(which are pretty neatly not that many so far).

Back
Top Bottom