'The Shattered House'

Good or Bad?

• Total voters

iiDanny

Steampunker
'The Shattered House'
- Is a house I made when I was tired and bored because I had nothing else to do. What first happened, was that I found this idea of a build, where the house is built on the inside of a hill or mountain. Then I made my own type of house inside of a hill and a again, Or mountain. My materials were very low variety, considering I wanted to use 'Dynasty Shingles' But since I didn't have any of that, I used hay for the roof, and my favorite type of wood (Boreal).

- But there on after, I finished the base, then I thought of a theme, first theme that came in mind was 'Run-Down'.
And after that I did the walls and made a little tiny pool of water that wooden beams are used to look as if it's holding up the build itself, the wall variety was very vast, since I had used normal wood walls, boreal wood walls, living wood leaf walls (or whatever they're called), then when I was testing out random walls, I came across 'Mahogany wood fences' which in my opinion looked amazing for my theme so I added some in.

- Then I thought to myself about the theme I've chosen, I came across thinking about using cobwebs to make it seem old?
And so I did, then everything came to life, I used some ultrabright torches for the lighting, for it's very dim light it fitted the theme well, so I kept it.
Then I made this,

download (1).jpg

I made this and put this on the forums, because it was one of my greatest builds yet, and this shows how abstract work can make everything fit the theme, It may be small, but it's better that you thought at first, Good luck everyone on Terraria!

'The Shattered House'
- Is a house I made when I was tired and bored because I had nothing else to do. What first happened, was that I found this idea of a build, where the house is built on the inside of a hill or mountain. Then I made my own type of house inside of a hill and a again, Or mountain. My materials were very low variety, considering I wanted to use 'Dynasty Shingles' But since I didn't have any of that, I used hay for the roof, and my favorite type of wood (Boreal).

- But there on after, I finished the base, then I thought of a theme, first theme that came in mind was 'Run-Down'.
And after that I did the walls and made a little tiny pool of water that wooden beams are used to look as if it's holding up the build itself, the wall variety was very vast, since I had used normal wood walls, boreal wood walls, living wood leaf walls (or whatever they're called), then when I was testing out random walls, I came across 'Mahogany wood fences' which in my opinion looked amazing for my theme so I added some in.

- Then I thought to myself about the theme I've chosen, I came across thinking about using cobwebs to make it seem old?
And so I did, then everything came to life, I used some ultrabright torches for the lighting, for it's very dim light it fitted the theme well, so I kept it.
Then I made this,

View attachment 183524
I made this and put this on the forums, because it was one of my greatest builds yet, and this shows how abstract work can make everything fit the theme, It may be small, but it's better that you thought at first, Good luck everyone on Terraria!
Good...

Damn nice. Wish I could build stuff like that, but unfortunately my brain is unable to process anything beyond perfect (or at least semi-perfect) symmetry. The best build I've done is this weird mushroom house I built for the Truffle and Dryad. I'll link the picture when I can, probably in a few days (Different computer, different saves.)

Damn nice. Wish I could build stuff like that, but unfortunately my brain is unable to process anything beyond perfect (or at least semi-perfect) symmetry. The best build I've done is this weird mushroom house I built for the Truffle and Dryad. I'll link the picture when I can, probably in a few days (Different computer, different saves.)
Thank You, I mainly just make my bases in any shape i could think of, it doesn't really matter, it only matters if it fits the theme or the npc in any way possible, for example the reason I used leaf walls were to fit the Dryad, it doesn't matter how you think it is, no matter what it is, it's beyond perfection, in your own way ;)

Back
Top Bottom