Single Thread RP The Ship (A Van parody)

"Um, excuse me?"
"I asked you a question. Why do you want to beat up some robot anyway?"
“oh urhmm.. yes. The machine. That machine has descended to far into hell and released too many of its denizens of their punishment (by killing them.. cough cough). It is soulless, heartless, and will kill anyone and anything the second it needs blood.. I suggest you be careful who you interact with…”

“oh urhmm.. yes. The machine. That machine has descended to far into hell and released too many of its denizens of their punishment (by killing them.. cough cough). It is soulless, heartless, and will kill anyone and anything the second it needs blood.. I suggest you be careful who you interact with…”
“…uh, sure.”
“Murderous robot with a weird obsession for blood then. But… their memory drive could have survived. Someone could easily take that to revive the machine in a new body.”

Caba Tev turns to Gabriel while Wiffle talks.
<That doesn’t sound right. V1 was perfectly reasonable in asking for blood when he was hurt. Sounds like he’s biased.>
“EXCUSE ME. V1 CERTAINLY KNOWS HOW TO ASK FOR BLOOD… KIND OF. TECHNICALLY HE ASKED SPECIFICALLY FOR VOLUNTEERS TO BE PUNCHED REALLY HARD.”

Wiffle watches The Beheaded and Layn fight.
"...uh."

Caba Tev looks again at Gabriel, and then V1, before turning to everyone else in the ship. <...better save the many than the few.>
Tev bends down, before Caba fires another spiked ball at the ship wall next to one of the nearest cuts in the ship. It sticks there before several roots erupt from it, these deciding to pierce through the wall, slither across the cut, and then pierce the wall on the other side of the cut, latching onto it. Seems Caba Tev's trying to stitch up the ship.
"I DON'T THINK WE'LL BE ABLE TO DO THIS FAST ENOUGH."
"Might as well try before you die from suffocation."
"IT TAKES A GOOD 15 SECONDS FOR ME TO MAKE THOSE, YOU KNOW."
"Maybe if we had one of those bandoliers..."

Meanwhile, something large could be picked up on the radar, if it's working now. It seems to be approaching the ship fast. And it appears to be jet-shaped.

Back
Top Bottom