Single Thread RP The Ship (A Van parody)

A bloody arm flies into the bin, followed and accompanied by an annoying clanking sound. One clones mimics a basketball shot by shooting a head into the bin as if it were a hoop.
"Sorry guys, blame it on the guy who died if anything hits you."

"I've known the mage for a while."
Myrition nods.
"A mage."
"Like a wizard?"

"OH QUIET TEV. LIKE THE ARTIFICER. EXCEPT WITHOUT ALL THE TECHNOLOGY THAT MAKES IT LOOK LIKE MAGIC."
"I don't know who that is."
"A PAST LIFE OF MINE. HAVEN'T I BROUGHT HER UP?"
"No."

"Well, close enough with the wizard comment."
"We're just missing the part where wizards are usually calm."
"Oh, shut up."

"ALRIGHT! WE'VE GOTTEN ALL OF YOUR NAMES."
Caba then turns to all three people.
"OK, TELL ME THIS NOW: HOW GOOD ARE YOU GUYS AT FIGHTING?"

"Myrition has beaten the Wall of Flesh on his island in the world we're from, I'm still getting ready to do the same, and I'm not sure about Nirel."
(Because I'm going with my actual run progress for this RP)
"I beat King Slime. That's all so far."

"..."

"Myrition has beaten the Wall of Flesh on his island in the world we're from, I'm still getting ready to do the same, and I'm not sure about Nirel."
(Because I'm going with my actual run progress for this RP)
"I beat King Slime. That's all so far."

"..."
"THAT... TELLS ME NOTHING ABOUT YOUR FIGHTING ABILITY."
"
WHAT'S A WALL OF FLESH? AND A KING OF SLIME?."

Tev, meanwhile, finally understands what Caba's doing.
"Well, you did see V1, that robot with the wings, get beat up, right?"
"The new guy's about to do the same."
Tev scuttles a bit, gesturing to Gabriel. "Could we ask for your help protecting V1, just in case? As long as you can take the guy, it'll be fine."
<If they're anything like the last guy, we're going to need way more firepower to try and keep them off V1.>

"Why do you even want to beat up some robot anyway?" Wiffle asks, to Gabriel, as a follow up question.

"THAT... TELLS ME NOTHING ABOUT YOUR FIGHTING ABILITY."
"
WHAT'S A WALL OF FLESH? AND A KING OF SLIME?."

Tev, meanwhile, finally understands what Caba's doing.
"Well, you did see V1, that robot with the wings, get beat up, right?"
"The new guy's about to do the same."
Tev scuttles a bit, gesturing to Gabriel. "Could we ask for your help protecting V1, just in case? As long as you can take the guy, it'll be fine."
<If they're anything like the last guy, we're going to need way more firepower to try and keep them off V1.>

"Why do you even want to beat up some robot anyway?" Wiffle asks, to Gabriel, as a follow up question.
"Long story short, Myrition and I have quite a bit of combat skill, while Nirel doesn't have nearly as much skill."
"I would be annoyed but my main strategy for the slime rain was just rolling a bunch of boulders into the slimes and nearly into my friends."
"That is the dumbest strategy I have ever heard about."

"Long story short, Myrition and I have quite a bit of combat skill, while Nirel doesn't have nearly as much skill."
"I would be annoyed but my main strategy for the slime rain was just rolling a bunch of boulders into the slimes and nearly into my friends."
"That is the dumbest strategy I have ever heard about."
"Sure. So that means you're helping, if we need it?"

"Thank you."
Caba Tev then scuttles over to the crater to check on how V1 is, with Caba keeping an eye on Gabriel the whole way.

Back
Top Bottom