tModLoader The Slap Pack (Anything Goes!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dr Slappy

Spazmatism
THANKS
Re-Logic-For making an amazing game!

@jopojelly - For helping me through a lot of the code.
@bluemagic123- For making tModLoader
@Jenosis For helping me a lot with code.
@ThatGuy69 For Inspiration
@TMC For amazing sprites

This mod is canceled. Thanks to all who supported me through it, I really appreciate it. But I feel I can do better, thats why a new mod is in the works, I'll put the link here when its ready, which won't be a for a while because thats a mistake I made with this. Making it available too early on. Again, thanks to you all, and see you again soon.

Sky Blade SkyBlade.png
Beowulf Beowulf.png
Glory DaggerGloryDagger.png
Mister StabbyMisterStabby.png
Sharpened PencilSharpenedPencil.png
Lunar Sword LunarSword.png
Grenadier Grenadier.png
Judgement Judgement.png
VirusVirus.png
LamentLament.png
ReaverReaver.png
Ghastly SwordGhastlySword.png
FangFang.png
Uranium SwordUraniumSword.png
ThundersoulThundersoul.png
Midnight ClaymoreMidnightClaymore.png

Lemon Launcher and Lemon (Shoots Lemon Juice) LemonLauncher.png Lemon.png
CrossboneCrossbone.png
Caustic DoubleshotCausticDoubleshot.png
Quickshot RifleQuickshotRifle.png

Magical Peanuts MagicalPeanuts.png
Holy StaffHolyStaff.png
Drowning Scythe DrowningScythe.png
Railgun Railgun.png

Coming very soon...

Golden Lens- Summons Midas Eye pet GoldenLens.png MidasEye - Copy.png

Corrosive BloodCorrosiveBlood.png
Viral Sample ViralSample.png
Uranium UraniumBar.png

Soon...

Plague Doctor PlagueDoctorCopy.png Corrosive Blood CorrosiveBlood.png
Midas Golem MidasGolem.png Drops Golden Lens and Glory Dagger.
Crerok Crerok.pngdrops Drowning Scythe DrowningScythe.png
Mutant.png Mutant: Drops Uranium Bars
Blood Wraith: no drops BloodWraith.png

Soon...

Soon...

Screenshot_12.png
BadassScreenshot.png

Last edited:
Prehardmode Armor set bonus that boosts penetration with each piece adding lowish defense (4-5) but also crit +10%.

Accesory that combines the Artic Diving Suit and the Lava Charm (Thermal Diving Suit)

Weapons or Flasks that allow the player to use common debuffs that are currently exclusive to enemies (Broken Armor, Slow, Weaken, etc)

Boot accesory that creates a temporary block exactly below the player when trying to jump while in the air (similar to the ice rod, but more useful) (Cloud Step Sandals)

Shortswords for hardmode metals.

Clubs (high damage and knockback, low hammer power than its hammer variant)

Tree Sprite summoning weapon (wood based super early summoning weapon weaker than slime staff) (shoots leaves but deals no contact damage?)

[
ur gonna need a better spriter, i could help out?
Yeah, that would be really helpful. Just add me on Skype and we can talk, my skype is in the post already.
[DOUBLEPOST=1454415539,1454415514][/DOUBLEPOST]
Prehardmode Armor set bonus that boosts penetration with each piece adding lowish defense (4-5) but also crit +10%.

Accesory that combines the Artic Diving Suit and the Lava Charm (Thermal Diving Suit)

Weapons or Flasks that allow the player to use common debuffs that are currently exclusive to enemies (Broken Armor, Slow, Weaken, etc)

Boot accesory that creates a temporary block exactly below the player when trying to jump while in the air (similar to the ice rod, but more useful) (Cloud Step Sandals)

Shortswords for hardmode metals.

Clubs (high damage and knockback, low hammer power than its hammer variant)

Tree Sprite summoning weapon (wood based super early summoning weapon weaker than slime staff) (shoots leaves but deals no contact damage?)
Good Ideas man, I'll get to work on something like those.

Fishing:

Phantomfish (Dungeon) - mana counterpart to the honeyfin fish (which restores health).
Mana +120

Exotic Lure:
infinite bait
-10% Fishing Power (yes minus)

Conchshell - summons Stingray Mount, swims fast and allows suspension while on water (similar to inf flight mounts and certain wings, but only on water. Can jump high upwards and slowfalls, but cannot move on land.

The Peanut.
It is a magic weapon that uses 8 mana per shot. Every shot shoots three peanuts, one straight and the other two at 30 degree angles. Obtained at a 1% chance when cutting down a tree (Yes I know peanuts are roots).

The Peanut.
It is a magic weapon that uses 8 mana per shot. Every shot shoots three peanuts, one straight and the other two at 30 degree angles. Obtained at a 1% chance when cutting down a tree (Yes I know peanuts are roots).
Not quite as you described, but I had a lot of fun making it!
Screenshot_13.png

Working on more requests tomorrow before official release of v.1.0
Got some secrets and surprises I can't wait to share.

Not quite as you described, but I had a lot of fun making it!
index.php

Working on more requests tomorrow before official release of v.1.0
Got some secrets and surprises I can't wait to share.
Sweet! I think you did WAY good. Also, darn, I had forgot to put in damage. Oh well.

That's very nice. I like the premise of this mod. But beware: some suggestions may not be as good as the ones you just had, so you might want to set somekind of bar/limit. Whenever an artist or modder takes requests for things it tends to pile up. Have good luck with the mod, support.

New idea: Cherry Bomb
A big bomb that acts as a hard mode grenade. Looks like a cherry with a fuse instead of a stem. Does not destroy tiles. Deals 150 damage, explodes after 3 seconds or when in contact with an enemy. Sold by the Demolitionist for 75 silver after you beat Planterra. This is meant to be good throughout most of hardmode. Feel free to nerf the damage.

This was typed way fast with no thought of layout btw. I am in a hurry.

Also, I never said this, but I think this is a great idea for a mod. I really like it!

Interesting ideas which require programming:

Right click books to open a text window and write stuff. Hover the mouse over books to display their content. Books with written content must be given a tittle changing their name and cannot stack with other books with or without content.

Bookcases can be used like chests in the same way dressers can be used as such.

The combination would allow the creation of a functional library in game.

Interesting ideas which require programming:

Right click books to open a text window and write stuff. Hover the mouse over books to display their content. Books with written content must be given a tittle changing their name and cannot stack with other books with or without content.

Bookcases can be used like chests in the same way dressers can be used as such.

The combination would allow the creation of a functional library in game.
I like most of your ideas, but unfortunately I am very new to this modding/coding thing and still figuring it out. Its going to take a little time before I can figure out how to do that.

I like most of your ideas, but unfortunately I am very new to this modding/coding thing and still figuring it out. Its going to take a little time before I can figure out how to do that.

No prob. I'm just writing down the ideas i have but have no place in other mods. I dont expect you to make them all any time soon or at all in that last ones case... I though to give you one quite hard idea to reiterate the limit on this first page in the future.
`;)

I finally got a little something exciting done. Enemies!
PlagueDoctorCopy.png
Hes the "Plague Doctor"
A rare low-defense, high-attack enemy that has some cool drops.
PlagueMask.png
Plague Mask Vanity Item- 10% to drop
VenomSample.png
Venom Sample- No current use, but will be used in recipes soon- 100% to drop 1, 50% to drop 2.

I finally got a little something exciting done. Enemies!
View attachment 95160 Hes the "Plague Doctor"
A rare low-defense, high-attack enemy that has some cool drops.
View attachment 95161 Plague Mask Vanity Item- 10% to drop
View attachment 95162 Venom Sample- No current use, but will be used in recipes soon- 100% to drop 1, 50% to drop 2.

Looks great, but a shame one cant equip a hat to go with the mask like the plague doctor if both are headgear... sigh... oh well!

Ps- venom sample seems too similar to vial of venom and doesnt really fit with plague doctors whivh tend with highly contagious illneses... Maybe call it something like Viral Sample or Corrosive Blood or something of that fashion would be better?

Being a modder myself, i am going to give you a tip. everything in terraria is made with 2x2 pixels, and trust me, it looks better that way. if you dont know what i mean, take a closer look at the crossbone and compare it to something else that you made.
that being said, pretty cool mod.

Looks great, but a shame one cant equip a hat to go with the mask like the plague doctor if both are headgear... sigh... oh well!

Ps- venom sample seems too similar to vial of venom and doesnt really fit with plague doctors whivh tend with highly contagious illneses... Maybe call it something like Viral Sample or Corrosive Blood or something of that fashion would be better?
Yeah, thanks.
Figured that out a bit later, and I've managed to increase the quality of my sprites.
Grenadier.png

The yellow granite elemental in the the banner looks cool, It will be in the mod right?

Anyway here is my suggestion, The fireball.
95374-ff2f0e2288663419267f58ae204f038b.jpg

It is a magic weapon that shoots a fireball.

Attachments

• Fireball.png
    Fireball.png
    273 bytes · Views: 229
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom