Texture Pack The Soft Pack

This reminds me of Terraria Otherworld. Other than that, it looks nice, I'd like to believe it's not an abandoned project.
7FyVQzW.png

Since it's such a subtle change it might be a good idea to add some default screenshots for comparison.

Good work!

Since it's such a subtle change it might be a good idea to add some default screenshots for comparison.

Good work!
I'll try that, thanks for the suggestion!

This reminds me of Terraria Otherworld. Other than that, it looks nice, I'd like to believe it's not an abandoned project.
7FyVQzW.png
Its not abandoned! I am working on changing the furniture's outlines (I never realized how much furniture there is) and I'm always open to suggestions!

Looks pretty nice, and I'm testing it on my Mac now. I do have a question though, how did you make the textures as .xnbs? I can't find a way to make anything into them.

Looks pretty nice, and I'm testing it on my Mac now. I do have a question though, how did you make the textures as .xnbs? I can't find a way to make anything into them.

You need to use XNB Builder, you also need to install the XNA framework, and copy these .dlls from the framework into the XNAFormatter directory, you can find them in XNA's install directory inside the references folder (C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft XNA\XNA Game Studio\v4.0\References\Windows\x86)
  • Microsoft.Xna.Framework.dll,
  • Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Content.Pipeline.dll,
  • Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Content.Pipeline.AudioImporters.dll,
  • Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Content.Pipeline.EffectImporter.dll,
  • Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Content.Pipeline.FBXImporter.dll,
  • Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Content.Pipeline.TextureImporter.dll,
  • Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Content.Pipeline.VideoImporters.dll
At the end of this process the Formatter Directory will look like this
iD1qK5b.png

You then open the formatter, and select the PNG's you want to encode, specify an output directory, and click convert!
Have fun making packs! :D

You know that feeling you get when you spend so long in an uncomfortable position and you get away from it and you start to realize how bad it was that's what looking at the soft pack makes me feel I had no idea that the black outlines where so ugly

Some1 has a DL link for this? the one in the post doesn't work anymore :(
Or if some1 who has the rar, could upload it and share would be nice

( reinstalled Terraria and lost this, and i think i forgot to save the rar cause i cant find it ;(:dryadcry:)

a......can i use it in my video? or put the file in my qq group? or put in a...like a forum?
eeeeee..i'm not good in english
and im a chniese
in china ,as i now,just a little terrarian know the mod,pack
i want show some pack,mod ,for my friends,and more people
so can i?
i dont know how to say that...
i will keep your original forum link like:原帖地址http://forums.terraria.org/index.php?threads/the-soft-pack.3604/
and tell the people that's you made it
and put my own link to make chniese more ez to download

a......can i use it in my video? or put the file in my qq group? or put in a...like a forum?
eeeeee..i'm not good in english
and im a chniese
in china ,as i now,just a little terrarian know the mod,pack
i want show some pack,mod ,for my friends,and more people
so can i?
i dont know how to say that...
i will keep your original forum link like:原帖地址http://forums.terraria.org/index.php?threads/the-soft-pack.3604/
and tell the people that's you made it
and put my own link to make chniese more ez to download
Yeah, you can use it in whatever you want, just please link the original post!

The direct link seems to be broken, here is the correct link: https://www.dropbox.com/s/jilx2szuyhfrw63/Terraria Soft Pack 1-10-2016.zip?dl=0
I fixed the OP, sorry for the broken link lol

It is finished! I should port it to Terraria's now supported texture pack system though!
Hey, is there any estimate as to when this will be supported on Terraria's Texture Pack System? I reeeeaaaaally want to download it.

Awesome! However, I noticed some things you missed/forgot:
~Gravestones, Enchanted Sundials and Doors still have outlines.

I understand but you've left those out for a certain reason, but I just thought I'd point them out! :)

Back
Top Bottom