tModLoader The Sorcerer's Mod!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Absolutely loved the mod! I would 100% recommend it to anybody looking to spice up their game without being overpowered and/or unnecessary!

I took the liberty to upload a video showcasing The Sorcerer's Mod and would be honored if you used it to show off what your mod is all about! Perhaps on the thread page if you need an example! Thanks again and if you enjoyed the presentation of my videos I make feel free to contact me through Youtube/Twitter if you would like me to create others featuring your work. Great job again!

Video:

Youtube.com/MabiVsGames
Twitter.com/MabiVsGames

Awesome mod. Really helping me with my mage playthrough. Just wondering if this mod will updated any further.

EDIT: Also, what's the drop chance for the Sea Spray? Having a real hard time finding it

Last edited:
Awesome mod. Really helping me with my mage playthrough. Just wondering if this mod will updated any further.

EDIT: Also, what's the drop chance for the Sea Spray? Having a real hard time finding it
It's around 4%. Should I increase the drop chance?
Thanks for the support, the mod will probably be updated in the future :)

It's around 4%. Should I increase the drop chance?
Thanks for the support, the mod will probably be updated in the future :)
Maybe a slight increase would help. Is it possible to make the sea spray available in the dungeon gold chests? Would be cool to see it as an alt to the aqua sceptre/magic missile. On a side note, the vessel drainer feels a bit under powered compared to it's counterpart. You thinking about buffing it?
This mod interests me, probably ebcause thy old captains doing a mage playthrough at the moment
I don't think pirates say "thy" lol

Maybe a slight increase would help. Is it possible to make the sea spray available in the dungeon gold chests? Would be cool to see it as an alt to the aqua sceptre/magic missile. On a side note, the vessel drainer feels a bit under powered compared to it's counterpart. You thinking about buffing it?

I don't think pirates say "thy" lol
I'm not entirely sure, I'm not great with chest and worldgen and the such.
Thanks for your feedback!

Update 1.0.1.2 is out!
- Buffed Vessel Drainer
- Increased drop chance for Sea Spray
Available on the Mod Browser and on the main thread.

Terra Staff obtained! And it's legitimately awesome. Way better than the Terra Staff from the thorium mod:p
All the other weapons seem pretty balanced as well. But I still don't like the vessel drainer and it's attacks. It's ineffective against most enemies in the game as the 3 life cells it spawns doesn't even hit anything. It's a good weapon but probably needs a rework (Slightly less damage, but 3 life cells spawned will home in on enemies). Other than that, a superb mod. Really hoping to see other mini mods like this :)

Terra Staff obtained! And it's legitimately awesome. Way better than the Terra Staff from the thorium mod:p
All the other weapons seem pretty balanced as well. But I still don't like the vessel drainer and it's attacks. It's ineffective against most enemies in the game as the 3 life cells it spawns doesn't even hit anything. It's a good weapon but probably needs a rework (Slightly less damage, but 3 life cells spawned will home in on enemies). Other than that, a superb mod. Really hoping to see other mini mods like this :)
Wall of Flesh maybe?

Would it be better if they were to travel through blocks and pierce infinitely as well?

Small Sneek Peek at the next update ;)
ezgif-3530483411.gif

A new update is up!
Update 1.0.2
- Adds three new hardmode magic staves (Cogtraption, Chlorophyte, and Turtle Staves)
- Buffed the Vessel Drainer (again)
- Minor fixes here and there

I'm in the process of updating the thread now, but I'm a bit busy, so take this as a glimpse into one of the staves ;)
ezgif.com-video-to-gif (63).gif

Download is available here or on the mod browser!
Let me know what you think! Should anything be modified or balanced?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom