• For issues you find with the Switch and Console releases, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
  • For issues you find with the Mobile 1.3 update, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to DR Studios to look at your issue. Also, some troubleshooting hints here.

tAPI The Soul Items mod ( Re-opening )

Olof Almqvist

Official Terrarian
Thread updated!
I will continue mod on this with @Pumpking and others that will aid me in any way possible.

Please spread the mod by putting the support banner in your signature <3

Olof Almqvist

Official Terrarian
Against the rules, m8.
@Olof Almqvist are you still online? And if you are... are you continuing coding?
I actually took a "pause" from coding and Gained some other "professions" like Smithing, Photoshop, and i also continued to stream. But i think i will be no longer coding mods for terraria and start when Otherworld comes out :) The game it self looks very promising and lovly. Ive got some huge Mods and Tweaks i can do as far as the trailers and the Spoilers show . Why, you miss me? ;) @Everybody
[DOUBLEPOST=1434492076,1434491634][/DOUBLEPOST]444 Downloads is a big, BIG number for me. Thank you all!

Top Bottom