tAPI The Soul Items mod ( Re-opening )

@Everybody I need the sprites to be in the same "Theme" I love your sprites and i will use them! The "Bundle of Souls" Sprite you gave me was awsome just stunning but it doesnt fit the name "Bundle" So i will have it as a upcomming update! So as the Scythe/Reaper Sprite, Will use them both! I will all get alot easyer when its realese witch is soon :)

I knew i forgot something. One sec!
[DOUBLEPOST=1422457487][/DOUBLEPOST]Im terribly sorry xD.

Working on that download!
i will be up in the up comming 30 mins or hour! :)

Bundle of Souls
Recipe - one of each and every vanilla soul
Made for - soul essence/soul items crafting material
Made @ - Hardmode Anvil

Soul essence
Recipe - 1 bundle of souls
Made for - Soul items crafting.
Made @ - Hardmode Anvil

What is the point of this? It doesn't add any significant amount of time or effort to the process to craft the Soul Essence from the Bundle of Souls. It just feels like an extra step. I mean, you could argue that it requires committing to a certain number of essence, since you can't craft them back, but since it's a one-to-one recipe, who wouldn't just wait and make the exact amount they need, only when they need it?

What is the point of this? It doesn't add any significant amount of time or effort to the process to craft the Soul Essence from the Bundle of Souls. It just feels like an extra step. I mean, you could argue that it requires committing to a certain number of essence, since you can't craft them back, but since it's a one-to-one recipe, who wouldn't just wait and make the exact amount they need, only when they need it?

The point of those soul item crafting materials were supposed to be used in a huge stable crafting system but since i dont wanna finish the mod its currently only usable for these itmes. I was going to have another bunch of tiers but since i got no help with advance coding i gave up. This mod whould have been a big change to the whole game experience with Terraria but i only realesed well say.. 10%. But i am not a expert coder people just said "Learn c# before anything else" so i thought to myself, im only 15 y/o and i am still in school, i might get back to things when i have fully learned C# and JAVA.

Back
Top Bottom