tAPI The Soul Items mod ( Re-opening )

Thread updated!
I will continue mod on this with @Pumpking and others that will aid me in any way possible.

Please spread the mod by putting the support banner in your signature <3

Against the rules, m8.
@Olof Almqvist are you still online? And if you are... are you continuing coding?

I actually took a "pause" from coding and Gained some other "professions" like Smithing, Photoshop, and i also continued to stream. But i think i will be no longer coding mods for terraria and start when Otherworld comes out :) The game it self looks very promising and lovly. Ive got some huge Mods and Tweaks i can do as far as the trailers and the Spoilers show . Why, you miss me? ;) @Everybody
[DOUBLEPOST=1434492076,1434491634][/DOUBLEPOST]444 Downloads is a big, BIG number for me. Thank you all!

I just saw his Unobtainable items mod, and found it an injustice. As always. But I know two solutions for that problem: Post it out of the Forums, or, Change the name of the mod and the items it adds so nobody can tell you added an Unobtainable item, even that it looks the same item.
Because, come on, why not re-add these cool items they have taken from us?? Why?

Back
Top Bottom