Single Thread RP The Spacelands (Second Attempt)

(*Sees Protogen characters* Must...resist temptation....Aw, dammit, who am I kidding. I’ll make a character and revive this at the same time.
Character Name: Nexus

Character Nickname (Optional): Nex

Character Gender: Male

Character Age: 17

Character Appearance (Description or picture): Just a normal looking Protogen with purple fur.

Character Species: Protogen

Character Height (Optional): 6' 0"

Character Weight (Optional): No idea.

Character Personality: Tries to stay positive all the time, friendly with most people.

Character Equipment: N/A

Character Abilities: They can turn invisible at will.

Character Backstory: Not much to say about them currently, they were built by a colony of Protogen and he set out to explore the world.

Character Quirks (Like things they're good at): They’re good with technology.

Character Flaws (Must fill in): They can’t go in water, and are susceptible to hacking
honestly..with these Protogen OCs I have I should just make my fursona a Protogen...)

Character Name: Phoenix

Character Nickname (Optional):

Character Age: 25

Character Appearance (Description or picture): Wears a black leather jacket over a white shirt and blue jeans. Eyes are grey, but become a bright orange when using fire magic. Tips of white hair become orange when using fire magic. Has a large scar on his back.

Character Species: Human

Character Height (Optional): 178cm

Character Weight (Optional): Average Weight

Character Personality: Prideful and loyal, sensitive about flaws. Cunning.

Character Equipment: Bow, handgun

Character Abilities: Can create and manipulate fire. Can create wings out of fire.

Character Backstory: Don't want to talk about it.

Character Quirks (Like things they're good at): Good with tech, quiet breathing and walking.

Character Flaws (Must fill in): Can't use fire magic when wet. Sensitive about flaws.

Extra/Trivia (Optional): Lights arrows on fire to create flaming arrows

(*Sees Protogen characters* Must...resist temptation....Aw, dammit, who am I kidding. I’ll make a character and revive this at the same time.
Character Name: Nexus

Character Nickname (Optional): Nex

Character Age: 17

Character Appearance (Description or picture): Just a normal looking Protogen with purple fur.

Character Species: Protogen

Character Height (Optional): 6' 0"

Character Weight (Optional): No idea.

Character Personality: Tries to stay positive all the time, friendly with most people.

Character Equipment: N/A

Character Abilities: They can turn invisible at will.

Character Backstory: Not much to say about them currently, they were built by a colony of Protogen and he set out to explore the world.

Character Quirks (Like things they're good at): They’re good with technology.

Character Flaws (Must fill in): They can’t go in water, and are susceptible to hacking
honestly..with these Protogen OCs I have I should just make my fursona a Protogen...)
(You have a fursona?)
Character Name: Phoenix

Character Nickname (Optional):

Character Age: 25

Character Appearance (Description or picture): Wears a black leather jacket over a white shirt and blue jeans. Eyes are grey, but become a bright orange when using fire magic. Tips of white hair become orange when using fire magic. Has a large scar on his back.

Character Species: Human

Character Height (Optional): 178cm

Character Weight (Optional): Average Weight

Character Personality: Prideful and loyal, sensitive about flaws. Cunning.

Character Equipment: Bow, handgun

Character Abilities: Can create and manipulate fire. Can create wings out of fire.

Character Backstory: Don't want to talk about it.

Character Quirks (Like things they're good at): Good with tech, quiet breathing and walking.

Character Flaws (Must fill in): Can't use fire magic when wet. Sensitive about flaws.

Extra/Trivia (Optional): Lights arrows on fire to create flaming arrows
(Both accepted, since Glowstick doesn't care about this anymore.)

(If you can't tell, I'm not entirely sure of how this whole thing works. I only learned that the definition applied to me a few months ago, back when 1.4 was released.)

(Anyways...)
*Sandstorm is telling Blindside his backstory*
*Blindside just listens, occasionally nodding, not saying anything*

*Sandstorm would try to look for where the heat signatures are rising*
*Blindside would start a scan for high percentages of thermal energy*

*Sandstorm would get out his rifle, and aim it back*
*Blindside would get out some sort of railgun, and aim for the head*

Back
Top Bottom