• Fantastic news Terrarians! All platforms have officially been submitted! Barring any issues our tentative release date is September 28th!

tModLoader The Spectreblight Mod (Now in Mod Browser!)

cuarenta y dos

Terrarian
Spectreblight Mod
The Spectreblight Mod made by GildedSoupe, is a mod that is currently WIP, but plans to add new challenges and a story mode feel to the game.
Note: This mod is not made for gameplay use yet. Do not use without Cheat Sheet, Hero's Mod, or any other "creative mode" mod. Most of the features in the mod are barely functional, and contain unfinished AI and placeholder sprites."
Additions
The Spectreblight Mod adds a few bosses, a new (unfinished) class, a new (unfinished) biome, a new NPC, and a few items.
Post-Hardmode
Unlike Post-Moon Lord, Post-Hardmode occurs after defeating Specturalia in which begins Post-Hardmode
NPCs
Every NPC in the Spectreblight Mod is used for special purposes throughout the game.
Siren
Sells random stuff
Classes
Currently there is only one class:
Focus
The focus class consists of special weapons that deal more damage if it has not been used for a while when it is in the player's hand.
Join the discord:
Credits:

Alfred N The Fettuc (Me): For most of the work.
Laugic: For help with code, and permission to use code.
Okami Tomato: For the logo.
Gernocculus, and P̵a̷w̵p̸s̴i̷c̴k̷l̸e̶: For the amazing sprites.
SpectralAves and WordOfTheDayIsYay: For the amazing music.
Re-Logic: For an awesome game.
Blushiemagic: For an awesome mod loader

(Available in the Mod Browser)

Last edited:

MushSkeleton

Official Terrarian
Hello, according to your Spectreblight Discord server, It still doesn't work if I update the new version of the mod itself. Is there a way to fix it?

Top Bottom