tModLoader The Spirit Mod!

Only 2 suggestion I have. Spirit solution for the clentimator, and True Terra blade. That is it.
Alpha Blade, no need.
Alpha_Blade.png

"Hive Mind:
The distant relatives of the Vortex Alien Lattice, the Hive Mind are a race of toxic, sentient insects that aim to turn the world into their nest. They are deadly, quick, and show no mercy. Beware, for you are just another being to become part of the Hive...

(From right to left beginning at center):
Worker- A quick scuttling mob that spawns at all times, uncommonly so. It cannot jump high, but touching you will give you "Toxify," a debuff that reduces defense and damage by 15%. Ugh...
Spitter- A slower mob that spawns rarely at any time. It shoots globules of toxic spit at the player, which inflict "Toxify."
Wrath- The rarest Hive Mind mob, the Wrath shoots out stingers which can "Toxify" the player, as well as having a chance to evade projectiles itself."

This is what the image is of in the spirit enemy page.

"Hive Mind:
The distant relatives of the Vortex Alien Lattice, the Hive Mind are a race of toxic, sentient insects that aim to turn the world into their nest. They are deadly, quick, and show no mercy. Beware, for you are just another being to become part of the Hive...

(From right to left beginning at center):
Worker- A quick scuttling mob that spawns at all times, uncommonly so. It cannot jump high, but touching you will give you "Toxify," a debuff that reduces defense and damage by 15%. Ugh...
Spitter- A slower mob that spawns rarely at any time. It shoots globules of toxic spit at the player, which inflict "Toxify."
Wrath- The rarest Hive Mind mob, the Wrath shoots out stingers which can "Toxify" the player, as well as having a chance to evade projectiles itself."

This is what the image is of in the spirit enemy page.
I believe he was inquiring to the center of the image, which has a new miniboss :p

Ive played wayyy to much Starcraft
I've played plenty of Star Craft too, however haven't purchased Legacy of the Void yet.

Since I first saw the Vortex enemies, I thought some zerg like enemies would be nice. Then I saw these, read their story and I am now definitely looking forward to this.

Back
Top Bottom