tModLoader The Spirit Mod!

I am guessing there is going to be around 10 mounts in the mod? because there are currently 6 mounts in the mounts section and the progress bar says 60% so 60/6=10 so 10% per mount that would add up to 10 mounts :p I am just a pet / mount collector thats why i pointed something like that out :)
Nah, the ones there are the ones in the mod :p
60% just indicates how finished they are.

Important Announcement: We need your help
As volunteered and recently appointed curator of the official Spirit Mod wiki, I'm here to ask for 2-3 dedicated people to help out with creating a respectable Gamepedia for our beloved mod. Specifically what I need are people who are talented at formatting and programming to format the page it'self, and I need some talented writers/typists who are willing to follow the format set for them to a T. It's not going to be easy, I can say that, but it'll definitely be worthwhile. You'll also get access to some juicy perks, such as...
  • Knowledge of the release date!
  • Access to all the knowledge of the mod!
  • Access to Beta testing!
  • A sense of fulfillment for doing something to help the mod!
While these are some pretty great perks, there is something I must stress. The perks are not the reason you should want to do this. I don't want people who are doing half :red: work because the just wanted to play beta before the mod is out. I'll know if that's the reason you want to do it. What I want are people like me, who volunteer to do it because they want to help.

In closing, I just want to say that this is a great opportunity for people who have these kinds of skills and have wanted to do something to help the mod. I've been fretting forever over the best way to help, and this is it for me. I really hope some of you guys step up and help me out with this. But most of all, I hope we have fun doing it.

Important Announcement: We need your help
As volunteered and recently appointed curator of the official Spirit Mod wiki, I'm here to ask for 2-3 dedicated people to help out with creating a respectable Gamepedia for our beloved mod. Specifically what I need are people who are talented at formatting and programming to format the page it'self, and I need some talented writers/typists who are willing to follow the format set for them to a T. It's not going to be easy, I can say that, but it'll definitely be worthwhile. You'll also get access to some juicy perks, such as...
  • Knowledge of the release date!
  • Access to all the knowledge of the mod!
  • Access to Beta testing!
  • A sense of fulfillment for doing something to help the mod!
While these are some pretty great perks, there is something I must stress. The perks are not the reason you should want to do this. I don't want people who are doing half :red: work because the just wanted to play beta before the mod is out. I'll know if that's the reason you want to do it. What I want are people like me, who volunteer to do it because they want to help.

In closing, I just want to say that this is a great opportunity for people who have these kinds of skills and have wanted to do something to help the mod. I've been fretting forever over the best way to help, and this is it for me. I really hope some of you guys step up and help me out with this. But most of all, I hope we have fun doing it.

I want to ask you if you even asked Phoenix about that,sry if that sounds a bit weird
i mean,he doesnt talked about with ous to make an wiki
and Beta Testing as reward is hard to imagne,since we haved one beta tester,that we doesnt even need anymore
R.I.P @Atennu (I DONT KNOW YOUR BIRTHDATE- 2016)

I want to ask you if you even asked Phoenix about that,sry if that sounds a bit weird
and Beta Testing as reward is hard to imagne,since we haved one beta tester,that we doesnt even need anymore
He has put me in charge of the project, and he has approved me looking for recruits to help out. The beta part he added as he wants to keep us informed as to whats going on, and actively describe what entities do based off of experience. There was a reason I put "official announcement" at the top

It's all good, I've talked to him about it and approve of everything said. However, beta testing won't be an available option until we are polishing up the mod and think it's ready to be tested. Until then, prospective collaborators should contact me or other devs for info :)

Im not part of the dev team anymore> I asked to be offed since i never got the link to the git when i asked so i just decided to leave xD. Idrc tho

How fast is the Phantom dragon mount? I would like it if it was pretty fast so I can fly to where I need to be when I need to be there.

I think, the new mounts need more original design, some changes with palette and details will be great (for example, look at Unicorn, Scutlix, Basilisk, Turtle etc. from vanilla)

I see, Sand Poacher has a saddle, its good, but antlion, drakomire, elf helicopter, baby mothron and phantasm dragon looks exactly the same as mobs

Back
Top Bottom