tModLoader The Spirit Mod!

PU4-G3 or Purge is a special Cleansing Unit of the Purifiers, with a flurry of searing swipes its tears down organic tissue to smoldering dust. All Unidentified life must be exterminated for possibility of Hivemind Hosts . Its Titanium-Steel Alloy and a Class-7 Phaylnx Shield also makes the Purge difficult to eliminate.

PU4-G3
View attachment 139570
Life 8000
Defense 38
Damage 90(Melee) 75(Ranged)
KB Resist 100%
- The Pu4-G3 fairly slow however is equip with plasma blades capable of a flurry of swipes breaking Armor and applying a heavy burn. Fleeting targets are punished with Purge launching 4 homing missiles punishing them in pursuit.
View attachment 139577

Ah yes the ever changing species that is the Hivemind, perhaps the most flexible and adaptive species in the entire universe. The greatest predators become such easy prey to such one as the Adapter. As they consume flesh they gain accessibility to their prey's abilities and strength. These creatures are always to be feared.

Adapter
View attachment 139572
Life 8000
Defense 30-100
Damage 70/90(Melee/Stealthed)
KB Resist 100%
- These creatures can fly and preform high jumps like their Vortexian relatives , they may also enter stealth dealing bonus damage when attacking a player.

HINT: Never consecutively hit a Adapter, each time they take damage their Defense and Regeneration go up by +1 up to a max of 100. The buff will decay rapidly if not hit in a short time.

Now for your Favorite part

Purge Matrix Generator 11.1%
View attachment 139569
+3 Defense
- Gain a damage absorbing shield , absorbs up to 70 damage. If it drops to 0 it must cooldown for 10 seconds.

Phase Cutter 7.5%
View attachment 139575
62 Melee Damage
Insanely Fast Speed
4% Critical Strike chance
Weak Knockback
- Apply Daybreak to shred enemies to ash

Evolution Larva 6.33%
View attachment 139573
+8% Damage
Taking Damage will allow you to gain +1 Defense and Regen for a short amount of time, stacks up to 20 Times.

Changling Gun 8.5%
View attachment 139580
Ranged Damage
85/66/73/179
Use Time
Fast/ Average / Very Fast / Snail Speed
Critical Strike Chance
6%/ 4%/ 9%/ 16%
Knockback
Strong/Average/Weak/Insane
-Click Right-Click to evolve your gun to alternate between a Handgun, Shotgun , Assault Rifle and Sniper Rifle
That's is Awesome! That's a Sprite Job :)

Some new sandstorm mobs! That event was a bit lacking
ConstructSingleframe.png
AncientWarlock.png

It's a little ridiculous that this thread has 323 pages and nothing to show for it on the mod browser. Other mods have WIPs available for download, it's unreal this one doesn't. I am beginning to suspect that is because there's nothing actually going on, and at this rate there will not be a release.There's plenty of other large mods out there to enjoy. I am sure no one cares, but I'll be unwatching this thread now. I've waited long enough for something to play.

It's a little ridiculous that this thread has 323 pages and nothing to show for it on the mod browser. Other mods have WIPs available for download, it's unreal this one doesn't. I am beginning to suspect that is because there's nothing actually going on, and at this rate there will not be a release.There's plenty of other large mods out there to enjoy. I am sure no one cares, but I'll be unwatching this thread now. I've waited long enough for something to play.
The point of this forum section is to show mods that are upcoming. If you really can't wait, it might be better for you to not go here. If you bothered to read the OP, you would see Progress Bar, or even if you read last few pages you would see how much is actually going on.

yep,Negadium,Gyrolite,Zynidium,Auralite,Pentacore etc have all Playable WIPs

What you just said is simply untrue. I you actually look through the pages @PhoenixBlade shows spoilers of stuff in game and more. If anything were beginning the final preparations. As of now ALOT of coding must be done and credits to the coders for their hard work.

What would we gain by spending countless hours here if we had no mod to show for it? Your points are not that valid.
And if its because it just has no download then....

Patience is a virtue it seems you are lacking, go read a book or something and wait for the release in Mid October- Early September.

Last edited:
I totally understand your motivation to unwatch this thread. Honestly, I was also hoping to release something whilst still working towards the bigger picture. I feel like I need to explain precisely why this mod is taking so long, so allow me:

The main difference between this mod and other large content mods (that I know of) is the following: a lot of the large content mods are exactly that; mods with a large array of content for the player to enjoy. Maybe there are smaller updates later on that add a bit of other content with a bit of lore, but that's really it.
This mod, however, adds a huge on-the-side lore to the game, which is the Main reason why nothing has been released yet. We don't want to get half the mod (and thus half the lore/playthrough) out there, for that's not what we were going for in the first place. We want a story the player can enjoy. It's true that a lot of time has been going into things that are not really 'Spirit-Lore' related, but I guess that's just because we're (amateurs) doing this for fun, so we might get sidetracked from time to time.

I can see you are getting some negative reactions, which was not the purpose of this message. Just trying to give you some feedback on your concerns.

Anyway, I hope you can find what you're looking for in other mods and once this mod does comes you can still enjoy the content.
Cheers bud.

Do not respond to members with name-calling insults
You must be fun at parties
Can you really not wait a month until it comes out?

You sound like a massive brat, who just expects mods to come out.

Everyone on the team is working hard to create an enjoyable experience, but if it will only be played by people like you, we might as well stop

You obviously don't understand the modding process or how hard it is to take mods.

Sorry for snapping, but I'm sick of :red: like this

Last edited:
In his defense, this thread DOES have way too many posts for an unreleased project.

Granted, that's mostly because of the immense amounts of off topic posting and socializing, but yeah. 325 pages for content nobody can even play dwarfs all other threads bar none.
I suppose. It's only been like 4 months in development, for a mod that's gonna contain likely over 400 items, 100 npcs, and 6 bosses

Maybe more of all of those ;)

Back
Top Bottom