tModLoader The Spirit Mod!

When is this mod gonna be released? I need to know when I can tell my friends and family why I'm gone for 5 months (or more!)

Last edited:
When is this mod gonna be released? I need to know when I can tell my friends and family why I'm gone for 5 months (or more!)(Just a joke)
My real question is what's gonna be the most powerful armor? Alpha armor?
Including "just a joke" really ruins obvious jokes. Clearly you're already missing, playing games, watching YouTube, and being on this site!
Alpha armor doesn't exist, and I'd guess it wouldn't even exist. Probably, unless the Overseer doesn't have armor, don't feel like checking, the Overseers set. If not the improved Moon Lord armors.

Hey guys, I have a slightly disappointing anouncement: I'm going to be leaving the dev team. After 6 months (only that long?) of working on the team, I've had a heck of a ride and loved contributing to this extremely promising mod. However, with no progress being held up on my end for the past handful of weeks, I don't believe I can consider myself to maintain developer status. I'll step off my soapbox now, I thought I might as well give a sendoff opposed to just fading to obscurity. Thanks for all the great times!
I will make sure to send you this in the mail. Good thing i didn't get all of my tears on the keyboard.
Broken-Heart-DP-For-Whatsapp-12.jpg

I wonder what the best mod is. Maybe this one. All I know is that I like
Tremor
Calamity
Thorium
Spirit
mods, these are the major ones. I just don't know wich is the best...

Don't Forget Gyrolite and Pentacore pumking and zoaklen
[doublepost=1477396186,1477395835][/doublepost]
Really? I've always felt like Thorium outshines a bunch of vanilla sprites, in the way Terraria has a less detailed style then pretty much all Thorium sprites, so I do feel like it is a rather "higher quality" then vanilla.

Don't forget all modded sprites are based off vanilla sprites then merging it with another vanilla sprite and editing it and recoloring it

Do not repost the same message multiple times. It is considered spammy to do so and deleting the previous message doesn't make it ok. Consider this your final warning, any further off-topic or spammy posting will receive points and a thread ban.

Thanks for looking for offtopic stuff etc the last days
it already got much less oftopic here even if there is still a big amount of offtopic posts

Do you remember zockulas? he is going through all the pages and searching for everything spoilerish and bringing it all to us. I think.

where did i say this? and learn to write my name

Hey guys, I have a slightly disappointing anouncement: I'm going to be leaving the dev team. After 6 months (only that long?) of working on the team, I've had a heck of a ride and loved contributing to this extremely promising mod. However, with no progress being held up on my end for the past handful of weeks, I don't believe I can consider myself to maintain developer status. I'll step off my soapbox now, I thought I might as well give a sendoff opposed to just fading to obscurity. Thanks for all the great times!
Thanks for working on the mod snug! We'll all miss ya ;(

Don't forget all modded sprites are based off vanilla sprites then merging it with another vanilla sprite and editing it and recoloring it
This post is actually wrong. Modded sprites are somewhat based off vanilla sprites, but it is not based off vanilla sprites how you think they are. Few people merge sprites together to create a sprite, if any even do that. All/most make the sprites by hand, each pixel hand made with a certain few credentials to fit in with Terraria - Pixel size being 2 x 2, having outline, and that's about all I can think of right now, but there's definitely a couple more.

I know what I'm saying, being a spriter and all.

Quite a shame to be honest :(

Ok ok, yes! I did try this before. And it did not go well. I was not able to successfully do what I set out to do then, and I still have not necessarily done it now. But I tried again, to make an aple look less dull. Colors are from King Slimes crown, and because of last time, I'm not sure how I feel about it. I think I did alright, so I may as well post it.
Aples.png

First off, I changed the stem to a ruby, like previously. I then added those gems into, for sparkly reasons. And then I made the gold. I think it looks metallic, maybe? I don't know, confidence in what I think about this because of previous attempts is weird, so I'm not sure. I have no current plans to remake this currently, unless someone says a change for it that I think could look good if done.

The only difference between the two apples are outlines.

This post is actually wrong. Modded sprites are somewhat based off vanilla sprites, but it is not based off vanilla sprites how you think they are. Few people merge sprites together to create a sprite, if any even do that. All/most make the sprites by hand, each pixel hand made with a certain few credentials to fit in with Terraria - Pixel size being 2 x 2, having outline, and that's about all I can think of right now, but there's definitely a couple more.

I know what I'm saying, being a spriter and all.
Remember that everything is never one color too. Not even dirt. There is varying scales of bright brown.

@InstaFiz I can't speak for serial dreemurr (I haven't heard much of his music for yhis mod), but the music I made was inspired by PhoenixBlade's suggestions and whatever was in my head at the time. There's probably loads of auditory references in there. See if you can find any I haven't thought of!

Back
Top Bottom