tModLoader The Spirit Mod!

What version of tmodloader will the spirit mod use? I keep procrastinating and I still have version 3.333689437587248957 not the newest 3.4 or something.

@InstaFiz I can't speak for serial dreemurr (I haven't heard much of his music for yhis mod), but the music I made was inspired by PhoenixBlade's suggestions and whatever was in my head at the time. There's probably loads of auditory references in there. See if you can find any I haven't thought of!
i was hoping undertale xD

hey, so when i make a youtube series outta this mod, i wanted some sort of introduction for the first episode involving the backstory on the first post. can any developer help me with that?

One day you where walking around. Then the overseer took your piece of cake. Let the war commence.
Good?
31415a2ffe6372000318e30217cf783138f49540ee349877a340565fc61057c2.jpg
Maybe?

How about no. Thats funny for a parody series tho

I know you we're just being silly, but in case u didn't know, I meant just a quick video with certain spirit mod scenes, and then I can do a voice-over telling the backstory from the first post

One day you where walking around. Then the overseer took your piece of cake. Let the war commence.
Good? Maybe?
I derive energy from silliness. It's so much better than fossil fuels like coffee.

While perhaps meant in jest, you have been repeatedly warned to stop the constant off-topic posting. As was stated in your final warning, you have received an Off-Topic warning mark and your ability to post in this thread has been temporarily removed for one month. If you return to this thread after that time, I highly suggest keeping your comments on-topic or you will receive further marks and your ability to post in this thread will be permanently removed.

It you have any comments or questions, as always, you are welcome to contact me via a Private Message.

While perhaps meant in jest, you have been repeatedly warned to stop the constant off-topic posting. As was stated in your final warning, you have received an Off-Topic warning mark and your ability to post in this thread has been temporarily removed for one month. If you return to this thread after that time, I highly suggest keeping your comments on-topic or you will receive further marks and your ability to post in this thread will be permanently removed.

It you have any comments or questions, as always, you are welcome to contact me via a Private Message.
I felt the first post wasn't so much off topic as it did try to answer someones question towards something, just in a not so satisfactory way.
The second one sort of, yeah.

While I couldn't possibly agree more with the moderator's action, it's hardly appropriate to that discuss here. (apologies if that came across slightly hypocritical)

Anyway, on-topic. I love me some new invasion-based events. Are there currently any more events planned in addition to the Cult Faction Event?

I heard about a "Spirit Invasion", which may be too early to discuss here (assuming that's actually being worked on). If it's still too early to answer the initial question, how about... give one wink if no, two winks if yes?

hey, so when i make a youtube series outta this mod, i wanted some sort of introduction for the first episode involving the backstory on the first post. can any developer help me with that?
I know you we're just being silly, but in case u didn't know, I meant just a quick video with certain spirit mod scenes, and then I can do a voice-over telling the backstory from the first post
so now that moo is gone, can any REAL developer help me with this?

Back
Top Bottom