• PC 1.4.3: An eye for an eye, the Terraria x Don't Starve Together Crossover Update! Get all the details here. Found some bugs? Report them with as much detail as possible here.
  • Xbox & PS 1.4: Get all the info on the Journey's End update by clicking here. Known Issues and FAQ can be read here. For any other bugs, report them (with as much detail as possible) here.
  • Switch 1.4: Journey's End will launch on Switch January 4, 2022! More details here.
  • Mobile News: Stay up to date with the latest mobile news here. Report mobile bugs here

tModLoader The Spirit Mod!

Red

Steampunker
Wow man looks amazing! Im so glad to see mods like this that add so much to the early and end parts of the game in terms of bosses, can't wait!

Vladimier

Empress of Light
Has anyone heard from @Iriazul? It's been over a month now... I hope he's okay...
#FindIriazul
We hope our God returns
Onyx.png

Last edited:

Graydee

The Destroyer
i WILL note for everyone that phoenix is moving, which means literally NO progress has been happening in the past few days.

Ontop of this, a large percentage of the team as either quit or lost motivation to work (including me :()

So the mod will most certainly NOT come out in november. and I can't garuntee it'll come out in december.

about 99.9% of the content is added, now its polish and bugfixing and balancing, which is a LOT harder than it seems.

Sorry everyone :(

Red

Steampunker
i WILL note for everyone that phoenix is moving, which means literally NO progress has been happening in the past few days.

Ontop of this, a large percentage of the team as either quit or lost motivation to work (including me :()

So the mod will most certainly NOT come out in november. and I can't garuntee it'll come out in december.

about 99.9% of the content is added, now its polish and bugfixing and balancing, which is a LOT harder than it seems.

ah i see why your title is "The Destroyer" cause you just love destroying our hopes and dreams, on a serious note though we can wait it's all good.

Vlad Terrarian

The Destroyer

Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!;(;(;(;(;(;(;(:dryadcry::dryadcry::dryadcry::dryadcry::dryadcry:probably all fans is crying!

Bramblejack

Terrarian

I called it... You guys wanted to get done too much at once.

Vladimier

Empress of Light
Honestly i do NOT blame the team for being exhausted after day and night enslavement to this mod. Months have they constantly worked and its only at the final stretch they are so close to a finished product yet far enough they cant touch it.
There is not much i can do, I absolutely understand the loss of motivation( Ive lost it too).

This is not the end or a means to dampen your hope, it simply means the final stretch will be well... stretchier? The team is demoralized for more than a good reason and although we must deliver our promise we should take in account about our well-being.

- We love the community we have and the support but Spirit Mod is one of those things that you have to forget and come back to when the news release hits your ears.

Thank you:)

Oh and enjoy the skeletons
16202-Dancing-Skeleton-Gif-Tumblr.gif

Last edited:
Top Bottom