tModLoader The Spirit Mod!

are you planning to give the desert some sweet tender love? i have some... ideas, but i would like to know if you have any ideas if you intend on doing this :)

could i help with the sprites i'll understand if you say no
I'd love to see some sprites first! Hit me up with a conversation and we can move from there :)
what if the spirit biome could overwrite crimson and corruption? not sure it would even make sense but, no one likes those dang biomes anyway. :D
The thing is, I want two elements of the spirit biome in game:
It has to be a hardmode biome, focused primarily on hardmode items and what not. Also, I want it to be present in all worlds. Plus, there's gonna be some Spirit/Corruption or Crimson mixed weapons :p
are you planning to give the desert some sweet tender love? i have some... ideas, but i would like to know if you have any ideas if you intend on doing this :)
Yes, I really want to! The desert, especially the Hardmode desert, has soooo much Potential, but not much from there in regular Terraria. I plan on adding cool new things to the desert biome, and I would love to hear your ideas! Fire away!

I was thinking a summoner set having to do with antlions, I have all the info in this thread if you can take the time to read it http://forums.terraria.org/index.php?threads/armor-ideas-misc-items.41315/. it basically adds a thing called a petrified mandible which is used to craft all the stuff. Plus the armor has a defensive and offensive mask and hood, changing the set bonus. it sounds like HELL to code, but that is why I wanted to get permission before I suggested :)

Checked it out! Seems like an amazing and thorough idea :D but the minions may be hard to sprite, especially the stationary minion. And the coding tho :). I honestly love the idea and wouldn't mind taking the time to sprite it, though. Let's see what my amazing coder says :D. At the least, you'll probably get an antilion staff, but let's see...
Anything else you'd like to see?

Checked it out! Seems like an amazing and thorough idea :D but the minions may be hard to sprite, especially the stationary minion. And the coding tho :). I honestly love the idea and wouldn't mind taking the time to sprite it, though. Let's see what my amazing coder says :D. At the least, you'll probably get an antilion staff, but let's see...
Anything else you'd like to see?
well the set bonus for both the hood and the mask can be simplified, if need be. one raising damage of minions and one increasing defense and damage of minions, also what do you use for spriting? i have gimp, and i would like to know what other people are using:)

This blows people's mind, and since I'm a very, very, VERY cheap and lazy person, I make all my sprites on piskel. It's literally an online sprite maker that's really simple :D. It's the first thing I used, and I've been using it since :p

This blows people's mind, and since I'm a very, very, VERY cheap and lazy person, I make all my sprites on piskel. It's literally an online sprite maker that's really simple :D. It's the first thing I used, and I've been using it since :p
thanks! ive been wanting to sprite for a while!

I have a suggestion for a weapon.

Bludrut's Wrath (if you get the reference to bludrut kudos)

90 damage weapon
8% crit strike chance
WEak Knockback
Rarity Yellow(gold?)

Inflicts the cursed fire and ichor debuffs and increases defense per hit(stack up to 5) (Boost defense by 2 each hit)

Made of 30 Ichor 30 Cursed flames 10 souls of night 10 souls of light Endurance Potion and dark shard.
Design it however you want cause i am not good at spriting nor coding.

HEY!! You forgot the items for secondary classes! (thrower/summoner)
It looks REALLY crazy and i`m sure it will be a great success
Oh, and remember the classes i mentioned? well, you should also put a early-mid-endgame THROWER SET with NEW AWESOME THROWING WEAPONS like oxidated metallic shards that cause a temporal poisoning, if you want more ideas, i have a LOT more, start a conversation with me and i will answer the same moment i read it :D
and also something i wanted to ask you if you start the conversation e.e

Back
Top Bottom