tModLoader The Spirit Mod!

Guys I fould that before update OP there was many celestial armour sets and weapons.But now there is only one armour set and little bit weapon.Or they just in the game already?:indifferent:
And where is everyone's favourite Alpha blade?Or they not gonna be in first realese?

Last edited:
Everyones down in the dumps so i got a little suprise later than will make you go :eek:

Antasma is absolutely correct on pretty much all accounts. There is nothing but solid, grounded logic and prediction in both of his posts, and while I understand the optimism and trying to keep chins up in the face of huge odds, overambition is the killer of way, way too many projects.

But, on the other hand, hindsight is 20/20 and if the devs are to be believed, they managed to pull through anyway, so good on them. Everyone looks forward to playing Spirit, there's no doubt about that. The only real question that remains is, when it releases, will it be good and live up to this year long buildup? Honest answer; probably not, but it should still be a lot better than the vast majority of mods out there.
I cant disagree , but i also dont regret anything at the same time.

I know Spirit mod is a long grind process and 1.0 wont live up to its heights, but I imagine Spirit mod (like Thorium) will herald something even far greater in the future in the process of time.
The mods not even out yet here Iam speculating :confused:( good job Vlad :/ )

Guys I fould that before update OP there was many celestial armour sets and weapons.But now there is only one armour set and little bit weapon.Or they just in the game already?:indifferent:
And where is everyone's favourite Alpha blade?Or they not gonna be in first realese?
This is what Phoenix told me about the sets and I too was sad, the set bonuses were great in concept but in code even our god @Graydee had a extremely difficult time.
So like most of my ridiculous ideas they were scrapped.

Dont worry tho Graydee suffered for the Alpha Blade one its in game just no on OP. I think.

Everyones down in the dumps so i got a little suprise later than will make you go :eek:

I cant disagree , but i also dont regret anything at the same time.

I know Spirit mod is a long grind process and 1.0 wont live up to its heights, but I imagine Spirit mod (like Thorium) will herald something even far greater in the future in the process of time.
The mods not even out yet here Iam speculating :confused:( good job Vlad :/ )

This is what Phoenix told me about the sets and I too was sad, the set bonuses were great in concept but in code even our god @Graydee had a extremely difficult time.
So like most of my ridiculous ideas they were scrapped.

Dont worry tho Graydee suffered for the Alpha Blade one its in game just no on OP. I think.
RIP celestial sets...:sigh:
But how about your atlas resprite?And minibosses that you make

Quick little reworks
Oh @Vlad Terrarian pretty sure Phoenix will add them might need a animation or 2 tho

Cleft Best, isnt he cute?( Practicing animations)
He should seem less out of place in the Forest Biome and more adorable with those stubby legs

Imported piskel (7).gif

Resprited Accessories
Anti- Pathogen
Anti-Pathogen.png

Animus Stone
Animation_Stone.png

Enjoy the Tap Dancing Infernal...for now
Imported piskel (9).gif

EDIT:Finished Animation(Mostly)
Imported piskel (10).gif

Attachments

• Onyx.png
    Onyx.png
    1.7 KB · Views: 148
Last edited:
Quick little reworks
Oh @Vlad Terrarian pretty sure Phoenix will add them might need a animation or 2 tho

He should seem less out of place in the Forest Biome and more adorable with those stubby legs

View attachment 149732

Resprited Accessories
Anti- Pathogen
View attachment 149736
Animus Stone
View attachment 149735

View attachment 149739

View attachment 149740
You now dude,I think you is best spriter ever!:D:happy:

Honestly without Vladimir and Graydee and people like that that helped the mod this mod might never have been made. Thank you to all the ambitious people that helped make a mod that most of us have whined about not getting out, a mod that we don't even really deserve. I hope Phoenixblade gets better, as he has done so much for simply a better game and a nice experience. For a bunch of random people. Although we all are sad you're sick, Phoenixblade, and sad the mod will have to wait, we are all extremely happy that you are still carrying this mod on, instead of letting it die. And for that, we can not thank you even close enough. I hope this mod is wonderful and everybody that helped make it in any way will feel good about themselves when it's done.

(I know I'm back but it's offtopic so I'm not gonna discuss it)

Well then, let's hope this promise can be kept. Best of luck to you, if you truly want to continue it, but also don't be shy to admit if you're not able to continue, and have to let it die. I think all your fans and followers of your mod deserve to know the truth, even if it is a harsh one.
Even if they do let it die, they can get somebody to scrap all the unfinished stuff and buggy stuff and just release it that way. I don't think because you where not able to say, get to the end of the race, doesn't mean you didn't make all that progress. Feel happy with your accomplishments and just release a mostly finished mod and work on it later as an update. I agree with Antsasma about earlier. It probably should have been released in chunks, because you might have to do that now. Good luck anyhow.

Well then, let's hope this promise can be kept. Best of luck to you, if you truly want to continue it, but also don't be shy to admit if you're not able to continue, and have to let it die. I think all your fans and followers of your mod deserve to know the truth, even if it is a harsh one.
Lets not hope such a fate exists

I always got ideas lying around for Phoenix to use as back up mods
Imported piskel (2).png
Imported piskel.png

Honestly without Vladimir and Graydee and people like that that helped the mod this mod might never have been made. Thank you to all the ambitious people that helped make a mod that most of us have whined about not getting out, a mod that we don't even really deserve. I hope Phoenixblade gets better, as he has done so much for simply a better game and a nice experience. For a bunch of random people. Although we all are sad you're sick, Phoenixblade, and sad the mod will have to wait, we are all extremely happy that you are still carrying this mod on, instead of letting it die. And for that, we can not thank you even close enough. I hope this mod is wonderful and everybody that helped make it in any way will feel good about themselves when it's done.

(I know I'm back but it's offtopic so I'm not gonna discuss it)
I see what you did there :naughty:

We are even less likely to get this glorious looking mod if you die.
It's just a mod, I highly doubt any of them are gonna die because of it.
Honestly without Vladimir and Graydee and people like that that helped the mod this mod might never have been made.
Ok yeah, probably wouldn't be made without Graydee, but Vladimier? With all the great sprites and great ideas? He's probably making the mod take longer to make.

It's just a mod, I highly doubt any of them are gonna die because of it.

Ok yeah, probably wouldn't be made without Graydee, but Vladimier? With all the great sprites and great ideas? He's probably making the mod take longer to make.

Are you taking that seriously? The point I was making is that even though we all want the mod and are anxiously awaiting it, he needs to take care of school and his health first.

As a Development team were pretty much all are responsible for the release date if we do/dont do our jobs and our jobs well.
But yeah Iam the biggest culprit with my Pipe dream ideas and constant resprites

But I think for now its best i post next nothing about my work anymore. It hypes people but it also creates the constant cycle of creating more content than it actually being coded thus extending the date. So for the time being left till release I wont be doing much here. Its for the best for everybody if i stop.
Sadness. Your sprites are awesome.

Quick little reworks

View attachment 149732

Resprited Accessories
Anti- Pathogen
View attachment 149736
Animus Stone
View attachment 149735

View attachment 149739

View attachment 149740
Lets not hope such a fate exists

I always got ideas lying around for Phoenix to use as back up mods