tModLoader The Spirit Mod!

I realize I only posted this in the discord. If anyone wonders why there isn't much Spirit Ice and Desert contest, worry no more:
ice_screenshot_20170426-204135.png

I realize I only posted this in the discord. If anyone wonders why there isn't much Spirit Ice and Desert contest, worry no more:
View attachment 168191
but youre going to change the spirit forest background for a spirit snow and desert backgrounds right? because its gonna be weird seeing the forest background on a desert. (Im not that far due to exam week so if i miss something let me know and i dont have discord) also I have to disable tremor to make new worlds that glacier biome dosent take about 80% of the snow surface.

Last edited:
Hi folks.
I've got a problem with the latest version of spirit mod. I used a black pearl to summon the tide event but there were no mobs spawning to progress the event. Today I wanted to try again, the event was stil going (I mean the music was still playing and when I "joined" the world I got the message "the depths are stirring") but still no spawns. Now there are no NPC spawns in any of my worlds at all and even if I try to start a new world the tide music is still playing. (Only NPC that are spawning are the town NPC's). (Singleplayer btw.)

Mods I'm also using: Thorium, Tremor, Calamity, Expeditions, RPG Classes, Cheat Sheet and Boss Checklist.

Hi folks.
I've got a problem with the latest version of spirit mod. I used a black pearl to summon the tide event but there were no mobs spawning to progress the event. Today I wanted to try again, the event was stil going (I mean the music was still playing and when I "joined" the world I got the message "the depths are stirring") but still no spawns. Now there are no NPC spawns in any of my worlds at all and even if I try to start a new world the tide music is still playing. (Only NPC that are spawning are the town NPC's). (Singleplayer btw.)

Mods I'm also using: Thorium, Tremor, Calamity, Expeditions, RPG Classes, Cheat Sheet and Boss Checklist.
the message of "the depths are stirring" means that thorium mod boss "abyssion the forgotten one" can be faced on the aquatic depths when you killed him the debuff "choking aura" is gone,also how far you are in the game? abyssion is supposed to be faced after killing plantera.

But everything aside I face the tide invasion on the other side of my world without any problems so maybe youre having a glitch.

the message of "the depths are stirring" means that thorium mod boss "abyssion the forgotten one" can be faced on the aquatic depths when you killed him the debuff "choking aura" is gone,also how far you are in the game? abyssion is supposed to be faced after killing plantera.
Right, my bad.

I tried the other side of my world now, still no spawns, at all. No small animals, no desert creatures, nothing. (Not even during nighttime or during a bloodmoon)
I'm currently playing on a large pre-hardmode world, my base is near the ocean on the left side. Also: the tide music is now playing on the main menu screen after leaving the map. I have no idea why but this all happend after using a black pearl.

Right, my bad.

I tried the other side of my world now, still no spawns, at all. No small animals, no desert creatures, nothing. (Not even during nighttime or during a bloodmoon)
I'm currently playing on a large pre-hardmode world, my base is near the ocean on the left side. Also: the tide music is now playing on the main menu screen after leaving the map. I have no idea why but this all happend after using a black pearl.
Probably isn't the problem, but did you make sure spawns are on with Cheat Sheet? Don't know much about it, haven't checked it out since it's a cheat sheet, but I know you can turn off spawns with it. Like I said, probably not the problem, but might as well check.

Probably isn't the problem, but did you make sure spawns are on with Cheat Sheet? Don't know much about it, haven't checked it out since it's a cheat sheet, but I know you can turn off spawns with it. Like I said, probably not the problem, but might as well check.
Its HEROS mod that have the enable/disable spawns, Cheat sheet only has the increased spawn ratio.
[doublepost=1493935914,1493935762][/doublepost]
Right, my bad.

Do you have Heros mod installed? because that mod has an option to enable disable/spawns aka. minecraft peaceful mode, but if youre using cheat sheet you probably set the spawn ratio to .25 its the water candle icon.

I think the idea behind the Reach is fantastic, but I do have a simple complaint. The mobs are way too tough for how close this thing is always spawning right when you create/join a new world. This place is always spawning directly next to spawn and honestly make even starting out a great pain since the mobs end up killing you so easily.

I think the idea behind the Reach is fantastic, but I do have a simple complaint. The mobs are way too tough for how close this thing is always spawning right when you create/join a new world. This place is always spawning directly next to spawn and honestly make even starting out a great pain since the mobs end up killing you so easily.
Yeah, I'm trying to make sure I can balance them for the next update :) Thanks for the feedback!
I think this mod is need more bosses for this mod.
Really? We'll see what we can do ;)

I'm not using HEROS mod and I checked the spawnrate tool of cheat sheet, it's at 1 x spawnrate (the default I guess).
Also: I successfully completed the tide event on a different world some weeks ago (large expert pre-hardmode world, pre update), no problems at all, but after I updated all my mods recently this bug/glitch happend.

Guys, i can't get enough Energized Metal, these mobs spawn rarely at night, i have just killed 6-10 mobs and got 1 metal. Could you say me any tips on how to get faster and more these metals, in what place better to be, i use the rage potion and water candle, but this don't work nice.. If I have any mistakes, sorry, I from Ukraine :D

Back
Top Bottom