tModLoader The Spirit Mod!

Hello, is there any way to make a cog spiders and workers farm for boss? Im walking like 10 nights and 0 crystals, met like 2-3 spiders

Hello, is there any way to make a cog spiders and workers farm for boss? Im walking like 10 nights and 0 crystals, met like 2-3 spiders
Yeah- they're currently quite rare. They don't spawn near Npcs and such, and the drop and spawn rate shall be increased next update.
Is there any reason why The Rogue is not selling the Rogue Leggings? For me, he will only sell the other two parts.
Yup, tiny bug. Got it fixed, thanks!

I have a problem, can someone explain this?
Try Spirit Mod with The Mod Randomness
-When the The Adventurer NPC spawns, if i quit the game and enter again or still playing for a long time, the Adventurer NPC turns into a Mod of Ramdomness NPC.
It repeats infinitely .-.
Why this occurs and how to fix? (Mods compatibility problem maybe?)

I have a problem, can someone explain this?
Try Spirit Mod with The Mod Randomness
-When the The Adventurer NPC spawns, if i quit the game and enter again or still playing for a long time, the Adventurer NPC turns into a Mod of Ramdomness NPC.
It repeats infinitely .-.
Why this occurs and how to fix? (Mods compatibility problem maybe?)
No idea, it's not an issue on our part. I've never used Mod of Randomness, so I'm not sure.

Hey all! Big things have happened today! You know what this warrants? An old school update, with a lot of words. Also, spoilers:
ezgif.com-video-to-gif (88).gif

Now, you may be wondering what exactly is going on. Well, on this day, two pretty major things have happened! The Spirit Mod has reached 100,000 downloads on the Mod Browser, as well as the mod thread's poll reaching 1000 upvotes!

The numbers don't matter as much as the amazing journey it's been getting here. The mod spent a long time in development, with many people growing antsy, annoyed, or even mad that we were taking so long! Well, a huge thanks must be given to all of you that continued supporting the mod through those times. Thanks to your help and patience, we've pushed out a product I'm more than proud of :) I have to especially thank those who've been sticking around now to contribute to the mod (@MountainDrew, @Vladimier, @Jenosis, @Lordcakespy, and more)! This journey has been increasingly awesome with you guys by my side. But once again, I thank each and every one of you for giving some time to this mod, especially to those providing sprites, bug reports, and suggestions :D

It's been a while since I made an update like this. The last time was in November, talking about the mod's release. Now that the mod's released, though, I'll be talking about a couple of different goings on:

Important News:

1. Suggestions are Open!
I haven't formally said it until now, but suggestions have been open for a while, especially on our discord. I'd like for suggestions to come back full force, as they were when weekly suggestions were a thing. One of my goals for the next update is to incorporate quite a few of your suggestions, and I'll make sure to let you know if your suggestion makes it in! I'd like to hear any and all suggestions :)

2. An Updated To-Do List!
The To-Do list has been quite stagnant for a while, and I find that it's unfair to keep you out of the loop. I've now updated the To-Do list, located near the bottom of the OP. Here it is again, just to make sure:

- Finish Acid Gear (Complete)
- Updated Infernon with resprites, new weapons + armor, and a tweaked AI (Complete)
- Keys for the Marble, Granite, and Spirit Biome Mimics (Complete)
- Massively buffed Dusking and Illuminat Master (Complete)
- Finish Starblade to Soul Star progression (Complete)
- Finish Gaea's Wrath Progression and misc. melee weapons (Complete)
- Finish Depth Walker's gear and misc. Tide addons (Complete)
- Sword and Bow counterpart for The Great Awakening (1/2)
- Make a craftable item that spawns the Martian Scientist
- Lunatic NPC and weapons
- Terra Gun progression
- Work on more enemy drops and progression paths for weapons/accessories (Working on it)
- HM Dungeon drops
- Spirit Ice and Desert mobs and their weapons (Working on it)
- Marble, Granite, Frigid Armors
- Illuminant Master Weapon resprites and updated effects
- Donator Items (0/5)

I'll do my best to keep that as updated as possible :)

3. Looking for Wiki Contributors!

The Spirit Mod has a lesser known wiki: http://spiritmod.gamepedia.com/Spirit_Mod_Wiki ! It's a huge work in process, but a few hard workers like @powpowitsme and @Supreme Overlord Shadere have done quite a bit of of work. However, we do need a few more capable people to work on the wiki. If you are interested in doing a large amount of work for the wiki, please PM me so we can work forward from there.

That's all the news I have for you! I just realized I can speak on release dates, though. The next update should be out in a couple weeks, but impending finals and a huge tmodloader update in the works may change that up.

Once again, thank you all for joining me on this wild ride. Take another spoiler before you go, and have yourselves a super day :)
ezgif.com-video-to-gif (89).gif

Last edited:
Hey all! Big things have happened today! You know what this warrants? An old school update, with a lot of words. Also, spoilers:
View attachment 169202

Now, you may be wondering what exactly is going on. Well, on this day, two pretty major things have happened! The Spirit Mod has reached 100,000 downloads on the Mod Browser, as well as the mod thread's poll reaching 1000 upvotes!

The numbers don't matter as much as the amazing journey it's been getting here. The mod spent a long time in development, with many people growing antsy, annoyed, or even mad that we were taking so long! Well, a huge thanks must be given to all of you that continued supporting the mod through those times. Thanks to your help and patience, we've pushed out a product I'm more than proud of :) I have to especially thank those who've been sticking around now to contribute to the mod (@MountainDrew, @Vladimier, @Jenosis, @Lordcakespy, and more)! This journey has been increasingly awesome with you guys by my side. But once again, I thank each and every one of you for giving some time to this mod, especially to those providing sprites, bug reports, and suggestions :D

It's been a while since I made an update like this. The last time was in November, talking about the mod's release. Now that the mod's released, though, I'll be talking about a couple of different goings on:

Important News:

1. Suggestions are Open!
I haven't formally said it until now, but suggestions have been open for a while, especially on our discord. I'd like for suggestions to come back full force, as they were when weekly suggestions were a thing. One of my goals for the next update is to incorporate quite a few of your suggestions, and I'll make sure to let you know if your suggestion makes it in! I'd like to hear any and all suggestions :)

The To-Do list has been quite stagnant for a while, and I find that it's unfair to keep you out of the loop. I've now updated the To-Do list, located near the bottom of the OP. Here it is again, just to make sure:

- Updated Infernon with resprites, new weapons + armor, and a tweaked AI (Complete)
- Terra Gun progression
- Work on more enemy drops and progression paths for weapons/accessories (Working on it)
- HM Dungeon drops
- Donator Items (0/5)

The Spirit Mod has a lesser known wiki: spiritmod.gamepedia.com/Spirit_Mod_Wiki! It's a huge work in process, but a few hard workers like @powpowitsme and @Supreme Overlord Shadere have done quite a bit of of work. However, we do need a few more capable people to work on the wiki. If you are interested in doing a large amount of work for the wiki, please PM me so we can work forward from there.

That's all the news I have for you! I just realized I can speak on release dates, though. The next update should be out in a couple weeks, but impending finals and a huge tmodloader update in the works may change that up.

Once again, thank you all for joining me on this wild ride. Take another soiler before you go, and have yourselves a super day :)
View attachment 169203
This list looks amazing! Definitely excited for the next update! I know you work hard on this mod, and it looks like that it's paying off!
Congrats on 100k downloads!

View attachment 169202

Important News:

1. Suggestions are Open!

- Terra Gun progression
- HM Dungeon drops
- Donator Items (0/5)

The Spirit Mod has a lesser known wiki: spiritmod.gamepedia.com/Spirit_Mod_Wiki! It's a huge work in process, but a few hard workers like @powpowitsme and @Supreme Overlord Shadere have done quite a bit of of work. However, we do need a few more capable people to work on the wiki. If you are interested in doing a large amount of work for the wiki, please PM me so we can work forward from there.

Once again, thank you all for joining me on this wild ride. Take another soiler before you go, and have yourselves a super day :)
View attachment 169203
DER MEH GAWD! DER! MEH! GAWD!

suggestions are back... I have so many ideas that they're all trying to pour through in words at once. what do you need most? bosses? invasions? misc weapons or armours? new class?

(also I thought this mod 'Reach'ed (I'm so sorry with the puns) 100k a long time ago)

View attachment 169202

Important News:

1. Suggestions are Open!

- Terra Gun progression
- HM Dungeon drops
- Donator Items (0/5)

View attachment 169203
Congrats man, you're doing amazing extraordinary work for Spirit Mod, keep it up man ;D everyone will love this mod and I mean everyone.

View attachment 169202

Important News:

1. Suggestions are Open!

- Terra Gun progression
- HM Dungeon drops
- Donator Items (0/5)

The Spirit Mod has a lesser known wiki: http://spiritmod.gamepedia.com/Spirit_Mod_Wiki ! It's a huge work in process, but a few hard workers like @powpowitsme and @Supreme Overlord Shadere have done quite a bit of of work. However, we do need a few more capable people to work on the wiki. If you are interested in doing a large amount of work for the wiki, please PM me so we can work forward from there.

View attachment 169203
Super congrats!!! Thanks for everything, you guys are rock ;D and the mod too!

@PhoenixBlade well since Suggestions are open, here goes nothing! My suggestion is actually quite simple, can you create a designated area for the Spirit biome so it doesn't contaminate my Dungeon/Ocean/Jungle?

Also Blood Gazers should have health bars in Boss Healthbar mods.

Last edited:
Bug Report @PhoenixBlade:

The Tenderizer drops way too commonly (3 from one Brutalist!). Also, Gluttonous Devourers and Forgotten Ones still spawn way above the Underworld. When the Blood Gazer transforms into it's true form, it spawns slightly above the original Gazer. And why does the Flesh Golem have a death message, but not the Blood Gazer?

The Spirit Desert messes up Cacti, making them look like they are composed of individual blocks. Also, can you make it so the biome doesn't override the Dungeon music? I died several times clentaminating the Spirit out of my hardmode Dungeon, as it was taking away from the feels of the Dungeon.

When does the Snow Monger spawn in the Frost Legion? I've done two, but I haven't seen one yet. The R'lyheian also seems to endlessly float into the sky when you fight him (dunno if this was fixed in the new update, just making sure)

Also, have most of these issues been fixed?

Also, have most of these issues been fixed?
1. Yes
2. I still have no idea how to fix that haha.
3. Post All Mechs, and the R'lyheian has never been that way for me.
@PhoenixBlade well since Suggestions are open, here goes nothing! My suggestion is actually quite simple, can you create a designated area for the Spirit biome so it doesn't contaminate my Dungeon/Ocean/Jungle?

Also Blood Gazers should have health bars in Boss Healthbar mods.
1. I'm not too well versed with World Gen, I'll look into it.
2. Fixed!

View attachment 169202

Important News:

1. Suggestions are Open!

- Terra Gun progression
- HM Dungeon drops
- Donator Items (0/5)

Once again, thank you all for joining me on this wild ride. Take another spoiler before you go, and have yourselves a super day :)
View attachment 169203

<3 <3

View attachment 169202

Important News:

1. Suggestions are Open!

- Terra Gun progression
- HM Dungeon drops
- Donator Items (0/5)

View attachment 169203
Ha ha! That's the 'Spirit!'
Glad to see the Terra Gun got in there.
Also, I have another suggestion...

-A pet for every boss that doesn't have one, such as a baby Hungry for the WoF, or a tiny Cultist from the Lunatic Cultist.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom