tModLoader The Spirit Mod!

Here's a suggestion: Trophies and masks for bosses

Also, spirit wood. The walls are terrible and the placed blocks are just recolored boreal wood. And bricks for ores and more spirit wood furniture would be nice.

Here's a suggestion: Trophies and masks for bosses

Also, spirit wood. The walls are terrible and the placed blocks are just recolored boreal wood. And bricks for ores and more spirit wood furniture would be nice.
It should be called Spirillow Wood, like the willow trees.

I would suggest a new mimic for the Spirit mod related to spiders.
There are four biomes in the cavern layer. Spirit adds mimics to granite and marble, and Thorium for mushroom. What is missing? Spider nest, of course!
I've already suggested for Thorium an spider nest expansion, then would be nice to see a mimic to the biome. He could deliver spider related items for each class. This mimic could have spider legs and walk the walls. Maybe it can scare some people, but this is the punishment for stealing webs.

By the way, that is amazing how Spirit and Thorium work together without conflicting items. Great job!

I would suggest a new mimic for the Spirit mod related to spiders.
There are four biomes in the cavern layer. Spirit adds mimics to granite and marble, and Thorium for mushroom. What is missing? Spider nest, of course!
I've already suggested for Thorium an spider nest expansion, then would be nice to see a mimic to the biome. He could deliver spider related items for each class. This mimic could have spider legs and walk the walls. Maybe it can scare some people, but this is the punishment for stealing webs.

By the way, that is amazing how Spirit and Thorium work together without conflicting items. Great job!
Well, they do have similar progression in terms of Terra Mage weapons...but you're right.

Oh, all these Mimics just beg for an actual Mimic boss.
How about the Momic, the mother of all Mimics?
It would drop all sorts of key and loot styled... loot...

ok, I have a boss suggestion 4 u... its acutally 2 bosses, but they revolve around this one town npc. in the reach there's a mob the spawns early hardmode called the lost soul. it has wraith ai and looks green. when you kill it it turns into the npc, which will have only one name: arkadium. it would look like a green version of the arkhalis set with the sull thing as well, and it would have a cape. it defends itself with a sword that shoots a green beam. it won't sell anything yet, but it will have a second option, like the tavernkeep with eternia crystals. it would be a quest, where you have to go to the dungeon and kill a boss that spawns there naturally called the reaver. it would fly around and shoot heat ray-like beams of green at you, while charging. and that's the only attack I have come up with. I haven't really had any ideas with this boss, but maybe you will (if you decide to add it). anyway, after its killed you are rewarded with new items in arkadium's shop, such as reaver-themed items for each class. the npc won't be much more use until post-plantera...

after defeating plantera, he will give you another quest, to obtain a certain item, the lost token, dropped by the soul guardian. the soul guardian spawns post-plantera in the spirit biome. it spawns through a portal like alien hornets and has 3 ai patterns. teleports like a caster shooting homing souls, flies around like a demon eye shooting explosive spirit bolts, and stands still summoning a multitude of random spirit mobs. when you give arkadium the token, he tun into a boss and try to kill you. it will say a line of text like 'finally, I am free. you've served your purpose, now you will DIE!' it would have a green background like the plaguebringer goliath from calamity (and maybe some new music?). it would look like a cross between the old inferno and arkadium. after its defeated, the lone trapper will sell an item to summon it, reasons will be explained in the lore

it will charge at you like duke fishron and shoot decayed scythes in the first phase
at 75% life he will draw his sword and charge at you with it, shoot you with sword waves, and shoots a green deathray
at 25% life he will teleport and charge at you like expert duke fishron, and fire a volley of withered shards, while doing the same attacks he did at 75%

arkadium's blade, a sword that shoots a green heat ray, but has a right click function that costs 200 mana and shoots a deathray
decayed destroyer, rocket launcher that shoots decayed rockets that leave an expanding cloud of withering reach gas on impact
wither storm, spell book that rapidly shoots withering shards in volleys of 4, works like the plague skulls, without speeding up over time
reaver staff, summons a reaver to shoot green rays at enemies
decayed sickle, throwing weapon, throws a homing decayed scythe

I even came up with a lore for it, but if you want to write a new one I'm totally ok with that

long before the celestials attacked, when terraria's spirit was at its prime, he created sentinels to assist him in his duties. the first of which being arkadium, the purity elemental. arkadium was a loyal servant, doing the spirits bidding. he created many of the creatures we see in the terrarian lands today. but the spirit had not considered that he had created a minion with its own free will, and soon arkadium became greedy. he wanted to be the spirits equal, as the spirit could create intelligent life. arkadium once tried a peaceful approach, simply confronting the spirit about his duties. when he asked for more power the spirit denied him of it, this sparked anger in arkadium, but he kept to himself. as years went on arkadium became bitter and untrusting. he believed that the spirit was planning to replace him. so he used his almighty powers to completely wipe out a city of them, withering and decaying they're very flesh. this caught the attention of not only the spirit, but many humans as well. they formed a cult, calling themselves 'arkadium's reach'. pleased that these humans worshipped him, he took them and morphed them into something better, stronger, digging tunnels through the earth and laying traps. the spirit of terraria was mightily displeased, but if he were to fight arkadium, such a battle would cause pandemonium. so he created a powerful wraith being specially created to combat arkadium, called the reaver. it defeated arkadium and sealed his very essence in a token, and gifting it to the spirit. the spirit kept it with him, even when he was defeated and manifested himself into the land, and the reaver wandered the dungeon, sealing himself there for when it was needed. some say that arkadium survived the encounter, and his token found by a wanderer. arkadium hides out in the reach... or at least fragments, broken, keeping himself alive only by the thought of vengeance, as he manipulates you so he can free himself

hope you like it. maybe i'll go in more detail on the reaver

Nightmares Unleashed has a mimic boss, named Gimmick (I'm pretty sure)
Edit: not saying you can't do it, just saying it could cause controversy
Hm, yes, I have seen Gimmick. The concept of a mimic boss does not mean it could be cause of controversy.
In order for that to happen, it would have to basically be the same boss, yet with a different sprite.

What I propose is something differing from the usual mimic AI, so I guess I could list some attacks and such:
The "Charge" will be several lunges and pounces similar to the biome mimics. Each time she lands, it will cause a quake, just like Atlas, but only after the ground pound lunge.
Genimimic will stop in place and open her mouth for about 3 seconds. During these three seconds, she spews out "Mimimics," which are just weak, baby mimics. Each will have about 200 HP, and are the same size as a normal mimic. The Mimimics will attempt to overwhelm the player, but are highly susceptible to knockback and various debuffs. Genimimic should spawn about 6-8 (10-12 in Expert Mode) Mimimics.
Lusty Greed will be an attack similar to the Wall of Flesh's lick. Genimimic will send out her golden tongue towards the player for about 30 blocks. The tongue will move very quickly, and if it catches you, you'll be dragged towards her open mouth. Being caught will also inflict ichor for 5 seconds. When she drags you to her mouth, she clamps down and does about 75 DMG. Dodging the tongue leaves her open to attacks.
When Genimimic reaches about 20% health, she'll open up and spawn in one of the biome mimics (Granite, Marble, Hallow, Corrupt, Crimson, or rarely Spirit). In expert, she'll spawn a biome mimic and 4 regular mimics (no drops).
EXPERT PHASE: After reaching 10% health, Genimimic will cover herself in gold and platinum and become invulnerable. Around her will spawn 6 rotating, giant coins: two copper, one silver, one gold, and two platinum. You must destroy the coins to break Genimimic's barrier. The health and defense of each coin depends on the type

I think this should be pretty good.

As much as I love boss ideas, keep in mind that they are usually the largest undertakings, and probably will undergo the most scrutiny before being worked on. Smaller suggestions are far more likely to be selected.

As much as I love boss ideas, keep in mind that they are usually the largest undertakings, and probably will undergo the most scrutiny before being worked on. Smaller suggestions are far more likely to be selected.
Alright. Just a little overhyped in this whole process. Your insight is accepted. Thank you for telling before it could have possibly become too much.

Ok, keeping on the theme of mimics, maybe a desert mimic
sandy scimitar, a duel sword that acts like the sky dragons fury and shoots fossil shards

Sandstone minigun, shoots inaccurate sand blasts that go through tiles

Sandstorm, a spell book that shoots a stream of homing sand dust

Jewel of the dunes, accessory, spawns a sandstorm shield around you under 25% life

question do any of the bosses in your mod drop trophies? Also first world with you mod and the the reaches spawn at spawn and the dungeon. -_-

Hello, i crafted the retinranger bow, Its crafted by Twins Blueprint and i have problem with him. When i attack monster with this bow, i dont deal any damage. It's a bug or something? Link on youtube for that

Last edited:
When looking for materials of the starplate raider summon, i couldn't get any tech drives or energized metal. The monsters that spawn the latter didn't appear anywhere, and I don't know where to get tech drives, so I spawned in the summoner. How do I get the two? (This, ofc, will be for later playthroughs with Spirit Mod.)

When looking for materials of the starplate raider summon, i couldn't get any tech drives or energized metal. The monsters that spawn the latter didn't appear anywhere, and I don't know where to get tech drives, so I spawned in the summoner. How do I get the two? (This, ofc, will be for later playthroughs with Spirit Mod.)
I think tech drives are from goblins during invasion and metal is from cog workers and cog spiders who appear during night,

Back
Top Bottom