tModLoader The Spirit Mod!

Is there any chance of you maybe creating a Shadow Pup pet?
They're so cute
Still waiting for that cute Shadow Pup pet ;(
Jokes aside, are you planning to revamp the Illuminant Master or are you just going to make them harder in the next update? Their sprite seems a little out of place with the other, more detailed sprites like Infernon's new one, Starplate Raider's and Dusking's. I could see one of their armor's set bonus as something like purify every corruption/crimson block in a 2-4 tile radius

Jokes aside, are you planning to revamp the Illuminant Master or are you just going to make them harder in the next update? Their sprite seems a little out of place with the other, more detailed sprites like Infernon's new one, Starplate Raider's and Dusking's. I could see one of their armor's set bonus as something like purify every corruption/crimson block in a 2-4 tile radius
eh i think that that would be a suit ability with a cool down, considering it would be a bit op

I can confirm that the weapon sprites are being remade.

I think I might of had this mod disabled when I fought EoC the first time...could that be the cause?

I also haven't beaten EoW yet, so I dunno what might cause it

EDIT: After some testing, I think it is the fact that I've yet to kill the EoW that's causing my troubles

Last edited:
I literally made an account just to suggest this:Coconut slime pet plz!I've become so attached to the little guys that I wish I could have a friendly one follow me around if you agree plz like!thanks
If you can, donate to the mod (because you can)the devs cant refuse anything that the "donator" wants and explain why you want that (you already do that).

If you can, donate to the mod (because you can)the devs cant refuse anything that the "donator" wants and explain why you want that (you already do that).

Uh, I'm pretty sure the devs CAN refuse anything the donator asks for, especially if it's unreasonable or inappropriate. For example, if I donated and asked for a vanity set called "Fuhrer's Clothes", I'm pretty sure it would get denied.

Uh, I'm pretty sure the devs CAN refuse anything the donator asks for, especially if it's unreasonable or inappropriate. For example, if I donated and asked for a vanity set called "Fuhrer's Clothes", I'm pretty sure it would get denied.
Yes its right, but he/she wants a coconut slime has a "pet" so I dont see anything wrong with that has a request for a donator item, but since im not the devs its up to them if they want or not.

Back
Top Bottom