tModLoader The Spirit Mod!

According to the content list, the Adventurer "spawns after defeating the Eye of Cthulhu, as long as you have 1 Gold Coin in your inventory". What do you mean by "inventory"? Does the little "Coin" sidebar count?
That's what I mean :p
Just wanna drop my two cents in here and say i love this mod a ton, the whole "spirit" or soul concept stuff is really interesting! Keep it up devs, you're all doing a great job! This mod needs more love and recognition and so do the developers , coders, spriters and everyone hard at work on it.
Why thank you, I really appreciate it :)

Artifacts weapon are weapons that are obtainable early game, these special weapons are upgradable through the game and have unique abilities. All Artifacts have four tiers every tier unlock will increase their damage outputs and unlock a new trait. Using Primeval Stones and other various Relics acquired during progression. ( Still working it out on the how)

I will Only be going through Tier 1 Artifact Stats and Traits for the sake of not having a wall of text

Star Weaver: Tier I
Star_Weaver.png

21 Ranged Damage
Fast Speed
Critical Strike Chance 12%
Weak Knockback
- Hold Right- Click over three seconds to fire the Core of a burning star that pierces infinite tiles and targets. Each seconds causes the size to increase and increases the damage of the Bolt by 100% per second.
Blaze_Shot.gif

Unlockable Traits:

Tier 2: Your Arrows are now converted into bolts. Bolts bounce off tiles, hitting mobs causes the bolt to split into 5 piercing bolts that each deal 25% of the Damage dealt.
Astral_Arrow.gif

Tier 3: Critical Strikes Causes a volley of 4 arrows to home in on a target duplicating 1/2 damage ( Cant do Crit)
Super_Astral_Charge.gif

Tier 4: Charged time is now 1 second and Always fires a charged Star dealing 400% Damage

Last edited:
Artifacts weapon are weapons that are obtainable early game, these special weapons are upgradable through the game and have unique abilities. All Artifacts have four tiers every tier unlock will increase their damage outputs and unlock a new trait. Using Primeval Stones and other various Relics acquired during progression. ( Still working it out on the how)

I will Only be going through Tier 1 Artifact Stats and Traits for the sake of not having a wall of text

Star Weaver: Tier I
View attachment 171804
21 Ranged Damage
Fast Speed
Critical Strike Chance 12%
Weak Knockback
- Hold Right- Click over three seconds to fire the Core of a burning star that pierces infinite tiles and targets. Each seconds causes the size to increase and increases the damage of the Bolt by 100% per second.
View attachment 171805
Unlockable Traits:

Tier 2: Your Arrows are now converted into bolts. Bolts bounce off tiles, hitting mobs causes the bolt to split into 5 piercing bolts that each deal 25% of the Damage dealt.
View attachment 171807
Tier 3: Critical Strikes Causes a volley of 4 arrows to home in on a target duplicating 1/2 damage ( Cant do Crit)
View attachment 171810
Tier 4: Charged time is now 1 second and Always fires a charged Star dealing 400% Damage
Those sprites are pretty hot.

Well, fair enough, but 1. that wasn't mentioned in the original post of yours and 2. you can create throwing weapons with all of the pillars fragments.
tru, but the best weapon is available AFTER ML, and the best weapon for stardust, vortex and (technically since the stars wrath (or fury?) does same dmg as the solar flare) solar get their best weapons BEFORE. technically the highest mage damage weapon is a ML drop but tbh it uses to much mana to be of use long-term without a lot of mana pots

Terror Bark: Tier I
Dread_Bark.png

35 Summon Damage
Average Speed
5% Critical Strike Chance
35 Mana Usage
Average Knockback
- Summon a Nightmare Dragon to assist you in battle , takes up 2 minion slots. The Dragon is also able to breath Nightmarish Flames at targets ( Works like Wither Bark Staff attack)
Nightmare_Dragon_Summon.png

Unlockable Traits:

Tier 2: every minion summoned you gain a 5% damage increase ( Icon appeared above buffed players)
Nightmare.png

Tier 3: Minions have a 5% chance to inflict " Fear" on Non-Boss mobs for 3 seconds.
Nightmare-Explosion.gif

Tier 4: Right- Click to cause all minions well up with Nightmare energy causing a detonation dealing 150% of the damage to all nearby targets. ( 15s Cooldown)

Debuffs:
Nightmare.png

Fear- Enemies Cower before you and will avoid pursuing and attacking players.

Dust:
Nightmare & Fear Dust
Nightmare_Dust.png

Last edited:
And just a thought on these Relic items.. a cool way I think to obtain them would be fishing in different biomes. It would also give some use to fishing.

Terror Bark: Tier I
View attachment 171944
35 Summon Damage
Average Speed
5% Critical Strike Chance
35 Mana Usage
Average Knockback
- Summon a Nightmare Dragon to assist you in battle , takes up 2 minion slots. The Dragon is also able to breath Nightmarish Flames at targets ( Works like Wither Bark Staff attack)
View attachment 171943
Unlockable Traits:
Tier 3: Minions have a 5% chance to inflict " Fear" on Non-Boss mobs for 3 seconds.
View attachment 171941
Tier 4: Right- Click to cause all minions well up with Nightmare energy causing a detonation dealing 150% of the damage to all nearby targets. ( 15s Cooldown)

Debuffs:
View attachment 171940
Fear- Enemies Cower before you and will avoid pursuing and attacking players.

Dust:
Nightmare & Fear Dust
View attachment 171949
I can't wait for these relics! Only the Mage items left

Great mod so far! But it lacks 2 things/tweaks to be 10/10
1. The wiki needs more content, i often get lost in the middle of the 3 huge mods i've installed (Thorium, Calamity and Spirit) and Spirit is the only one who doesn't have a helpful wiki, would be great if someone could fill it for us.
2. Blood Gazer spawn chance per tick is complete bulls**t, on early expert hardmode i need to fight him 10~16 times per Blood Moon, i kill one, and another spawns with 5~7 seconds interval. Leaving me with no space or time to farm/do other things on Blood Moon, would be grateful if you could fix that for 1~3 spawns per BM

Thanks in advance :D

Last edited:
Great mod so far! But it lacks 2 things/tweaks to be 10/10
1. The wiki needs more content, i often get lost in the middle of the 3 huge mods i've installed (Thorium, Calamity and Spirit) and Spirit is the only one who doesn't have a helpful wiki, would be great if someone could fill it for us.
2. Blood Gazer spawn chance per tick is complete bulls**t, on early expert hardmode i need to fight him 10~16 times per Blood Moon, i kill one, and another spawns with 5~7 seconds interval. Leaving me with no space or time to farm/do other things on Blood Moon, would be grateful if you could fix that for 1~3 spawns per BM

Thanks in advance :D
TIl you are supposed to rate a mods quality based on it's wiki.

TIl you are supposed to rate a mods quality based on it's wiki.
I'm not rating a mod quality based on it's wiki, it's a suggestion that would help many players so they can navigate through the mod's content easily. About the mod quality i said before: "Great mod so far" l2r.

I'm not rating a mod quality based on it's wiki, it's a suggestion that would help many players so they can navigate through the mod's content easily. About the mod quality i said before: "Great mod so far" l2r.
If anyone was willing to edit the wiki, it would be extremely helpful.

If anyone was willing to edit the wiki, it would be extremely helpful.
I'd like to, but my english is pretty bad imo (I'm from SA), and i don't have enough free time atm :/
My only complain about the mod is the Blood Gazer's swarm during BM. But as a whole, Spirit Mod is perfectly fine, balanced items, lots of variety and the Spirit biome is too damn pretty.

EDIT: Tried to create another world on Normal to see if it was a bug in the previous one(Expert). Got this at the first night after WoF.
c44d01833c.jpg

Last edited:
Okay so, I am playing spirit with a friend and we defeated a mech boss (the destroyer(big surprise)), and when we did the spirit biome only kinda of spawned. We went there and only specks of it were there. The mobs were spawning fine. When i went back there after reloading the world and sure enough, the spirit biome was there in all its glory.

Kinda of an odd bug thing, but I'd figure i would report it anyway.

Back
Top Bottom