tModLoader The Spirit Mod!

Hi guys just a bit of extra feedback.

When I played my ranger playthrough I noticed that the majority of the bows in Spirit Mod provide their own unique projectiles. This is a bit of a shame because you end up missing out on the cool effects provided by the arrows that exist. I think the way it's done is vanilla is best - have the bow itself create special effects while still firing ordinary wooden arrows, so that you can take advantage of those cool effects.
Alright, I'll work on remedying some of those.
Err, the spirit biome spreads?
Nope.

Then i have 2 bugs to report. Cause maybe it doens't on the surface, but it's spreading underground though. And summons or at least the Xeno Staff doesn't target the Fel Demon.

Attachments

• 20170713070719_1.jpg
    20170713070719_1.jpg
    480.4 KB · Views: 187
  • 20170713065127_1.jpg
    20170713065127_1.jpg
    560.9 KB · Views: 167
Last edited:
Killed twelve, got two. RnG's not on your side, but keep trying!

I suppose there`re 2 items with same id or smth, cause really, still got any of them. I've installed plenty of mods, which add new drop from the Eye

Attachments

• Terraria_2017-07-14_19-57-09.png
    Terraria_2017-07-14_19-57-09.png
    67.1 KB · Views: 198
  • Terraria_2017-07-14_19-58-11.png
    Terraria_2017-07-14_19-58-11.png
    121.9 KB · Views: 191
  • Terraria_2017-07-14_19-58-36.png
    Terraria_2017-07-14_19-58-36.png
    36.4 KB · Views: 195
Last edited:
Winterborn are spawning in the Dungeon. PreHM, normal moon, no breaks in the brick borders or the background walls, but I can see there's a frost biome outside because of a Shiverthorn's glow. Spirit and Thorium loaded.

Necro Walker drops almost 2 gold most kills. Most dungeon enemies drop around 2 silver.

omg I hate these speedy flying snails so much. (In a good way.) Please make them first on the list when you get around to banners. Not so much for the bonuses, I just want to get some satisfaction out of seeing how many of the ghastly gastropods I've squashed.

Last edited:
Winterborn are spawning in the Dungeon. PreHM, normal moon, no breaks in the brick borders or the background walls, but I can see there's a frost biome outside because of a Shiverthorn's glow. Spirit and Thorium loaded.

Necro Walker drops almost 2 gold most kills. Most dungeon enemies drop around 2 silver.

omg I hate these speedy flying snails so much. (In a good way.) Please make them first on the list when you get around to banners. Not so much for the bonuses, I just want to get some satisfaction out of seeing how many of the ghastly gastropods I've squashed.
I did octuple their spawn rates(the snails) by accident last update, it's been remedied. But you do give me a good idea about the addition of banners. Perhaps I can do them one biome at a time to make such an insurmountable task simpler.
I suppose there`re 2 items with same id or smth, cause really, still got any of them. I've installed plenty of mods, which add new drop from the Eye
Not how drops work :p It'll work alright even with multiple mods.
None of the bosses from Spirit seem to drop money. (or at least the prehardmode ones.)
*Also they don't drop trophies, I would love to see those!
Will fix! As for the trophies, give me time :p

Yeah, and I fixed em. To clarify, the Spirit Biome does not spread at all :)
Thanks that's good to know and ty to the fast reply. Also great work keeping this mod always good ^^ , but.. dahell happened there then? Cause I didn't use the solution on the underground dungeon, lol it was really a bug i assume? o.o

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom