tModLoader The Spirit Mod!

Hmm...
View attachment 177621
View attachment 177622
Coming to you soon (hopefully :p) Huge thanks for all your continued support! Each and every one of you make me want to continue this wild insane ride, especially the people who've stuck with the mod through thick and thin, and those who come back every day to make this mod bigger and better. Stay tuned, because we aren't going anywhere :)
YEAH BOIIIIIIIIII, Super excited for this! You guys are awesome. :D

i believe that is a bug where the actual chest that should have spawned got replaced by a dungeon chest instead, so i presume it may have had dungeon loot in it (or possibly nothing at all).
The chest that gens is a bugged one, it has no loot.
is it intended that the right click of the death wind kills beehives, grass and even queen bee larvas?
Triggered 2 queen bees by accident by just rightclicking once :D.
That'd be because the right click on is also a projectile, and the queen bee larvae are super fragile :D
Bug: Gazers spawn during a Blood Moon even if there's an invasion going on. (Specifically, Martian.)
Will fix!

when ever I try to enable the spirit mod this error appears

"an error occurred while loading spirit mod
this mod has automatically been disabled see below for actual error

object reference not set to an instance of an object.
at EnemyMods.NPCs.gNPCLoader.SetDefault(NPCnpc) in C:\Users\Kenneth\Documents\My Games\Terraria/ModLoader\Modloader\EnemyMods\NPCs\gNPC.cs:line 70
at Terraria.Modloader.NPCLoader.SetDefaults(NPC npc, Boolean createModNPC)
at Terraria.Modloader.Mod.SetupContent()
at Terraria.Modloader.ModLoader.do__Load(Object threadContext)

and I have to reload the mod until it works I have already tried to delete and reinstall the mod but that didn't help

at EnemyMods.NPCs.gNPCLoader.SetDefault(NPCnpc) in C:\Users\Kenneth\Documents\My Games\Terraria/ModLoader\Modloader\EnemyMods\NPCs\gNPC.cs:line 70

and I have to reload the mod until it works I have already tried to delete and reinstall the mod but that didn't help
have you tried this:
1-enable the mod
2-dont reload the mods using the reload button
3-exit terraria
4-launch again terraria

Your problem is being caused by using the Prefixes for Enemies mod. Uninstall that completely, and you'll stop getting this error (also assuming your name isn't "Kenneth").

Prefixes is currently incompatible with most (if not all) other large mods that add NPC's and is giving people a lot of problems.

There really needs to be more warning given in that mod's thread about this issue.

Is the location for the Spirit biome set on world creation? I wanted to test something, so I backed up my world and reloaded it a couple of times before killing the Destroyer, and each time the Spirit biome appeared in the same place. If possible, I'd suggest making its location random, as well as putting in a check for multiple NPCs in one place.

Is the location for the Spirit biome set on world creation? I wanted to test something, so I backed up my world and reloaded it a couple of times before killing the Destroyer, and each time the Spirit biome appeared in the same place. If possible, I'd suggest making its location random, as well as putting in a check for multiple NPCs in one place.
That's odd. It should be random, and I'll work on setting a check up for that.

Your problem is being caused by using the Prefixes for Enemies mod. Uninstall that completely, and you'll stop getting this error (also assuming your name isn't "Kenneth").

Even if their username was "Kenneth", it wouldn't matter: that just means that they built the mod at that path, and it's broken. End result: mod still broken. :)

Hey, YuYutsu! I believe the duskrise bow is in need of a huge nerf. It is MASSIVELY overpowered. It is available as soon as you beat the dusk king, illuminant master, and infernon, which is fairly early into hardmode. I crafted it then, and holy moly was it powerful. It did 1,800-2,000 DPS when I first got it, but later it was doing 3,000-3,800 DPS. I used it all the way up to the overseer, where I crushed him first try (normal mode). After that, it was only replaced by another bow from Thorium, that was crafted with materials from the last boss in that mod. This bow is way too powerful for that early in the game, so I suggest (In my humble opinion) nerfing it a lot, or making it much harder/later to obtain.

I had a slight issue, although fixable with a little rebuilding. I had a Reach Biome rip into my Dungeon Entrance, and the Cultists wouldn't show until I built a floor back in. It DID look cool, and was an easy fix, unsure if this is something you would want to happen, though. (I personally liked it, it looks pretty awesome)

Hey, YuYutsu! I believe the duskrise bow is in need of a huge nerf. It is MASSIVELY overpowered. It is available as soon as you beat the dusk king, illuminant master, and infernon, which is fairly early into hardmode. I crafted it then, and holy moly was it powerful. It did 1,800-2,000 DPS when I first got it, but later it was doing 3,000-3,800 DPS. I used it all the way up to the overseer, where I crushed him first try (normal mode). After that, it was only replaced by another bow from Thorium, that was crafted with materials from the last boss in that mod. This bow is way too powerful for that early in the game, so I suggest (In my humble opinion) nerfing it a lot, or making it much harder/later to obtain.
Done! Nerfed it a lot.
I had a slight issue, although fixable with a little rebuilding. I had a Reach Biome rip into my Dungeon Entrance, and the Cultists wouldn't show until I built a floor back in. It DID look cool, and was an easy fix, unsure if this is something you would want to happen, though. (I personally liked it, it looks pretty awesome)
I'm not really sure how to fix that, the Reach does spawn randomly(aside from not spawning at the player's original spawn.

Side note, @Marney, made sure the Spirit biome doesn't spawn at your spawnpoint next update :)

I have this mod installed currently and I want to play it with friends, when I play single player the mod works fine. As soon as i start a server and join in the mod is gone and when I go back to the main menu it's disabled. Please Help!

<reach spawning over the dungeon>
I'm not really sure how to fix that, the Reach does spawn randomly(aside from not spawning at the player's original spawn.

You should be able to update your code to pick the location of the biome, then do a scan through all the tiles inside the box it occupies for dungeon blocks. If you find any, move either left or right (or smartly) until you no longer detect them, then use the new location to generate it. Is your source available? I'm happy to more specifically suggest a method if I can see that.

WorldGen.CountTileTypesInArea will help find the dungeon blocks without writing the code yourself to count the content of the area, if you wish.

I'm sorry if this is well known, but it looks like the crafting recipes for lower tier "terror bark" are not present in the game, even though the items themselves do exist. :)

I have this mod installed currently and I want to play it with friends, when I play single player the mod works fine. As soon as i start a server and join in the mod is gone and when I go back to the main menu it's disabled. Please Help!

When I looked in the console this is that it says about the mod.
Failed to resolve assembly: 'Terraria, Version=1.3.5.1, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null

Back
Top Bottom