tModLoader The Spirit Mod!

the fungus yoyo is obtainable pre-hardmode by creating a surface mushroom biome and killing anomura fungus at night.
This yoyo is obviously way to overpowered for pre-hardmode.

after the update slush is not affected by gravity anymore.

I still have slush that will fall just fine. Just seeing the issue with Cryolite. Are you sure you aren't seeing the thin ice, and thinking it's slush?

Edit: Something seems odd with the Animus Lens. While I wear it, my other summons seem to randomly despawn, including ones spawned with Ethereal Mana during an OOA event.

Last edited:
Hello! There's a new update around. Let me preface this by saying it released earlier than expected because my computer charger exploded, and I didn't have the opportunity to finish everything I wanted to. However, I'd like to welcome you to Spirit 1.3, a new update we've been working on for about a month or so now. Enjoy(not on browser yet, gotta wait for Jopo)
https://www.mediafire.com/?w6d9mk9de92rite
(Also it's 3AM so sorry if I misspell stuff)

- There's not one, but two new bosses! The Spirit and Reach biomes have received a boss each: the Vinewrath Bane and Ethereal Umbra! The Vinewrath Bane is fought in pre hardmode, while the Umbra is fought post-dusking.
- The Tide has been recoded! If you've ever experienced a bug with the Tide(single player or multiplayer), odds are you won't now. Here's what to look forward to with the new Tide
- The new Tide can only be fought at the ocean, mobs will not attack you everywhere
- The Tide ends upon exiting your world
- The Tide finally has a snazzy icon
- There are not one, but two new ores to mine! Make sure to check out Cryolite Ore, an icy ore that spawns in the snow caverns post Ancient Flier, as well as the post Plantera Thermal ore, which spawns in the cavern layer
- Added Spirit Overworld music!
- The Spirit Biome just got a whole lot more interesting! New spirit biomes will spawn Spirit Islands, which spawn in the sky above your Biome. These contain chests that can be unlocked by a key(sold by the Lone Trapper) post plantera! Five powerful items, one for each class, reside within.
- A new post plantera Spirit set, the Quicksilver set, has been added! Make sure to take some ectoplasm and spirit bars to the guide.
- New illuminant master resprite has been added
- Added throwing love for Old One's Army, Pirate Invasion, Goblin Amry, and post plantera Solar Eclipse
- New trophies for every boss! That's right, all 10 bosses(not minibosses, yet) have their own trophy that drops 10% of the time.
- New powerful lategame accessories have emerged! Many enemies now drop accessories that combine into a powerful post plantera one. Though my original goal was to make one for all five classes, my computer is out of action, and I only ended up making: Flame of the Magus(mage), Core of the Berserker(melee), and Beacon of the Assassin(ranged). The first accessory for each of these is sold by a prehardmode town NPC
- There are five new pets! Have a modded companion journey with you. Current pets are for these enemies: Captive Mask, Shadow Pup, Cog Spider, Ancient Tome, and Martian Officer(a teeny little saucer)
- Three new mounts! Two have a special effect while riding them. These are the Drakin Mount, the Antlion Mount, and the Greenfin Trapper Mount
- Added new ore elementals, which spawn alongside their ore! These serve as a lasting source of ore, for the three ores that didn't have enemies drop them previously(Thermal, Floran, Cryolite)
- Added more items to the Wind God set
- Added a combo of Lava Waders and Frostspark Boots(thank @Uncle Danny)
- Added painting to commemorate 1000 items! The party girl sells this post Mech Boss, along with other things :)
- Aside from that, this update is filled with random items that I can't even list(mainly because I don't have a list on my phone)- be it the Hunter Armor or the Fury of the Underworld, from the Nova's Spark to the Heavy Pulse Rifle, the update probably has some new items and enemies for you to look forward to!

(Also, the mediafire version on this post fixes the Cryolite Bars issue)

- All armor hotkey set bonuses come under one hotkey now, the Armor Bonus key
- Added recipe groups for multiple items
- Fixed the insane Gargantuan Snail spawn rates
- Reduced the spawn rates of many underground mobs
- Tweaked Lihzahrd spawns, but gave some vanilla enemies he chance to drop sun shards if they don't spawn
- Made Shard of thanos left click after images bounce, and made the rmb crystal storms travel in different directions to grant more coverage
- Made Death Wind faster, but non-piercing
- Changed a few minion AIs
- Buffed multiple sets, including Geode, Dusking drops, Infernon drops, Wither and Reaper gear, as well as most of pre hardmode, and random items
- Buffed Holy burst and terravolver
- All debuffs on enemies that reduced their damage have been changed, as they rendered foes completely powerless and unable to deal damage
- Fixed all Reach and spirit mobs spawning during events
- Nerfed possessed armor
- Nerfed Duskrise bow
- Fixed earthblade's debuff causing ghost dummies to move around
- Nerfed Atlas' damage, but made his arms quicker
- Nerfed overseer a bit in health and damage
- Fixed all the issues with Shard of Thanos changing damage with different click modes
- Buffed artifact drop chances in expert mode
- Made Starplate Raider less vulnerable to piercing
- Made Spirit Biome gen convert ice into spirit ice correctly
- Fixed a huge amount of spelling errors
- Buffed Hellfire Shotgun immensely
- Fixed spirit furniture and it's weird crafting recipes, as well as the Spirit chest looking faulty
- Buffed all of folv's weapons
- Changed how fate token works- It will save you from death once but a 2 minute cool down will prevent you for using the item again immediately
- There's a lot more- Chances are if you reported a bug in the past month or so it's been fixed.
There are a lot people I want to thank, especially the community! Thanks for constantly reporting bugs and making this as huge as it is! Without your continued support, I doubt we'd have made it far at all. Keep reporting bugs, especially with the new update. I know there aren't too many places to find info, as the OP is outdated(and I can't update it due to my computer going kaput), and so is the wiki. I'll try to do my best with helping out anyone who needs to know info, though.

Please, sit back and enjoy Spirit's largest content update!

It's 4:25 as I finish this, I'll go back to bed.

so... so many bugs I have to report. first, the expert item for the ethereal umbra can be unequipped and the shadow guardians stay
20170729114311_1.jpg
secondly, what the actual :red: is going on here? this is where the spirit biome generated
20170729165331_1.jpg
third, some more weird generation :red:
20170729165528_1.jpg
also, I found a chest in the spirit which contains nothing
20170729165452_1.jpg
and finally, the ethereal umbra's summon item can be used during they day, but the boss will not show up
20170729165802_1.jpg

Were Shadow Pups made rare? I only saw 3 total over 4 nights with a water candle and battle potion.
Still not seeing Spirit's Temple enemies with Spirit+Thorium, but at least vanilla enemies are dropping Sun Shards now. `:) Thanks!
Got a couple of new cog-drops. Aw, cute!

so... so many bugs I have to report. first, the expert item for the ethereal umbra can be unequipped and the shadow guardians stay
secondly, what the actual :red: is going on here? this is where the spirit biome generated
third, some more weird generation :red:
also, I found a chest in the spirit which contains nothing
and finally, the ethereal umbra's summon item can be used during they day, but the boss will not show up
1. Just wait for a bit, they dissipate eventually

2. I'll look into it.

3. It happens sometimes with the island generation. Causing them to be higeher may accidentally make em too high.

4.I've never seen an empty chest like that, I'll check it out.

5. Oops :p

Were Shadow Pups made rare? I only saw 3 total over 4 nights with a water candle and battle potion.
Still not seeing Spirit's Temple enemies with Spirit+Thorium, but at least vanilla enemies are dropping Sun Shards now. `:) Thanks!
Got a couple of new cog-drops. Aw, cute!
I made them a bit rarer, but I can hike up the spawn rate when I get a chance

So, you do not need to create a new world for this update? I have not yet switched to hardmode and I'm playing with Calamity in Revengeance mode.
I killed all the pre-hardcore bosses, it only remains to kill the wall of the flesh.
(Google translator)

Back
Top Bottom