tModLoader The Spirit Mod!

Blank Glyphs
View attachment 178463
-These Items are used for Inscribing Rune onto the glyph you can turn them in to the Adventurer NPC and he can allow you to choose a Glyph.
"This looks like it could be useful but for what?"

ENCHANTMENT GLYPHS
These glyphs are used to modify your weapons allowing you to gain bonuses and benefit your character in many ways, only one glyph can be socketed into a item at a time and a glyph can be removed from a weapon from Adventurer NPC for gold but you will lose the glyph.

ICONS- Will appear above the target when affected by a Buff/Debuff
View attachment 178465 View attachment 178466 View attachment 178467 View attachment 178469 View attachment 178468 View attachment 178464 View attachment 178470
Sanguine Glyph
View attachment 178465
- When your damaged you have a 10% Chance to add 50% of that damage to your next attack and also apply a bleed.

Phase Glyph
View attachment 178466
- When Your not hit after 2 seconds your movement speed doubles and you ignore knockback.

Scorch Glyph
View attachment 178467
- Attacks have a 8.5% Chance to catch yourself on fire for 5 seconds, while your burning you also gain 25% attack speed bonus to all weapons.

Unholy Glyph
View attachment 178469
-Critical Strikes can apply Rotting Wounds at the end of its duration it deals 15% of the weapons damage per stack. (Max is 3 stacks and Stacks dont refresh duration)

Subtly Glyph
View attachment 178468
-When your not hit for 3 seconds you become cloaked and you gain bonus regeneration.

Blizzard Glyph
View attachment 178464
- Gain a Aura of Frost, Non-Boss targets near you are slowed by 20%, Frostburnt targets will now also lose 10% of their armor.

Void Glyph
View attachment 178470
- When in combat you slowly generate up to three stacks of Collapsing Void, each stack gives 5% Damage Reduction. After three stacks you detonate dealing 80% damage of the weapons damage.

View attachment 178471 Blasting Momentum- x2 Movement Speed and Knockback Immunity.
" I have to go FAST"
View attachment 178472 Burning Strikes- Your burning for 5 damage but you gain 25% attack speed.
" Don't play with fire"
View attachment 178474 Void Gravity- 5% increased damage reduction.
" The World around you is bending inwards"
View attachment 178473 Void Gravity- 10% increased damage reduction.
View attachment 178475 Void Gravity- 15% increased damage reduction.
View attachment 178476 Frigid Aura- Nearby Enemies are slowed by 20%
" Give them the cold shoulder"
View attachment 178477 Rotting Wounds- At the end of the duration target is damaged for 15% of the weapons damage.
" Your Flesh is decaying and dissolving "
View attachment 178478 Rotting Wounds- At the end of the duration target is damaged for 30% of the weapons damage.
View attachment 178479 Rotting Wounds- At the end of the duration target is damaged for 45% of the weapons damage.
View attachment 178480 Vengeful Strike- Your next attack adds 50% of the damage that was dealt to you and applies a bleed.
" This is gonna hurt them more than its gonna hurt me"
Cool as heck :DD

The scrying eye drops from Eyezors in the solar eclipse :)
Got it, thanks! `:happy: That would've been a tough one to puzzle out, given the zillion and a half eye mobs in Terraria.

Will artifact accessories and late-game super-accessories get some kind of visual on the character, eventually? Just a thought. The wrist/balloon spot is usually open by hardmode, for most people. You could have the Flame of the Magus floating there, or the Grail...

Incidentally, I've swapped out my Elderweave Scarf for the FoM; the proc on the scarf rarely hits anything, though it's a good item otherwise - especially since it's so convenient to just buy it, as opposed to all the farming for the FoM. Speaking of the FoM - love the stat boosts and the light, but as far as I can tell, the spark proc isn't working, or I'm doing something wrong. It doesn't seem to trigger on a Target Dummy, or in a real fight. Tested using T4 Solus, Lunar Flare, and Nimbus Rod against Sand Elementals, both at max mana and after draining nearly all mana.

Got it, thanks! `:happy: That would've been a tough one to puzzle out, given the zillion and a half eye mobs in Terraria.

Will artifact accessories and late-game super-accessories get some kind of visual on the character, eventually? Just a thought. The wrist/balloon spot is usually open by hardmode, for most people. You could have the Flame of the Magus floating there, or the Grail...

Incidentally, I've swapped out my Elderweave Scarf for the FoM; the proc on the scarf rarely hits anything, though it's a good item otherwise - especially since it's so convenient to just buy it, as opposed to all the farming for the FoM. Speaking of the FoM - love the stat boosts and the light, but as far as I can tell, the spark proc isn't working, or I'm doing something wrong. It doesn't seem to trigger on a Target Dummy, or in a real fight. Tested using T4 Solus, Lunar Flare, and Nimbus Rod against Sand Elementals, both at max mana and after draining nearly all mana.
I should work on having them display some kind of vanity, yeah. As for the sparks, I'm 100% sure they worked when I was testing the mod last, so I'm not sure what the issue is.

am i the only one who cant open a new world with only spirit mod installed? Always stuck at hostile settlement for whatever reason

It seems like this mod is very crash and uninstall prone :/ It likes to make tModloader say "NOPE CANT USE IT FOR SOME REASON" and then hang the game after that.

As for the sparks, I'm 100% sure they worked when I was testing the mod last, so I'm not sure what the issue is.
Okay, I finally saw the sparks by testing with the Razorblade Typhoon. They're the little yellow light particles? Now that I know what to look for, I can see them going off with the T4 Solus, as well. (It was hard to tell because there are so many explosions going off with a T4 Solus.) Lunar Flare and the Nimbus Rod definitely don't trigger the sparks, though, at least not in my vicinity. Maybe it has something to do with the way their projectiles are indirect, rather than coming from the player?

And the Mystic magic yoyo does trigger the FoM sparks, but not the Briar Heart ichor/cursed flame procs. Don't know which of those is intentional.

Okay, I finally saw the sparks by testing with the Razorblade Typhoon. They're the little yellow light particles? Now that I know what to look for, I can see them going off with the T4 Solus, as well. (It was hard to tell because there are so many explosions going off with a T4 Solus.) Lunar Flare and the Nimbus Rod definitely don't trigger the sparks, though, at least not in my vicinity. Maybe it has something to do with the way their projectiles are indirect, rather than coming from the player?

And the Mystic magic yoyo does trigger the FoM sparks, but not the Briar Heart ichor/cursed flame procs. Don't know which of those is intentional.

I'm not sure what the issue with some vanilla items is. The way I coded the sparks to work I'd that they'll shoot out if you've selected a magic weapon to use.

The mystic should. As for the briar heart, getting accessories to do it is a bit more complex. I did manage to do something similar with the Anglure though, so I'll work on it. Thanks :)

Hey after i updated ur mode it started to have combatibility issues with trelamium mod. i put the load error below.

Attachments

• Loading Errors.txt
    398 bytes · Views: 199
New patch:
- fixed tooltip in Sharkon Fin
- Fixed tooltip in assassin's magazine
- Fixed crystal distorter not doing much
On the mod browser or here:
https://www.mediafire.com/?93bb1o7cj4dfvby

Also fun fact, I found out that stuff like the Distorter's duplication method and the Flame of the Magus's flame don't work with vanilla items. This is tough to solve as it'd require rewriting the code for every single item it affects, and we aren't too keen to do that(so use modded anyway)
Anyway, enjoy :)

its normal that spirit mod gives errors of missing mp3 files? because I enable the mod and play a few minutes works fine, but after closing terraria and play again after a few hours this error pops again this has happen a few days but it seems (for me at least) that spirit has this problem or is this a modloader problem.

Is the mod had some secret items or add an update of secret things.

They wouldn't be very secret if someone just told you, would they?
[doublepost=1501533929,1501533877][/doublepost]
its normal that spirit mod gives errors of missing mp3 files? because I enable the mod and play a few minutes works fine, but after closing terraria and play again after a few hours this error pops again this has happen a few days but it seems (for me at least) that spirit has this problem or is this a modloader problem.

No. That's an error caused by something else -- frequently the "Prefixes for Enemies" mod -- which causes tModLoader to run out of memory. That, in turn, is because Terraria on Windows is forced to be a 32-bit process, because Microsoft never shipped 64-bit XNA, and the code is dead now.

No. That's an error caused by something else -- frequently the "Prefixes for Enemies" mod -- which causes tModLoader to run out of memory. That, in turn, is because Terraria on Windows is forced to be a 32-bit process, because Microsoft never shipped 64-bit XNA, and the code is dead now.
but I dont have prefixes for enemies enabled because they ruin /break the mods.

Is the animation on the Star Piece new, or did I just never notice it before? Either way, looks really nice. `:)

Oh! Could you make it a vanity accessory as well as a material? I want to wear it in my hair, like a Jungle Rose!

Last edited:
Every time I log in I get "The Icy Caverns are shimmering!", and there seems to be an awful lot of cryolite ore down there. You are not triggering generation every time I load my pre-1.3 world, are you?

By "a lot", I mean, this:

Capture.PNG

That's an awful lot of the stuff, and it's like that pretty much all the way around the icy caverns...

Every time I log in I get "The Icy Caverns are shimmering!"
I was getting that message repeatedly earlier, but it never occurred to me that it might be generating more ore each time. Hmm.

I haven't seen the message since the update, though. Just started up to check.

Back
Top Bottom