tModLoader The Spirit Mod!

He's meant to be fought after the mechs. Most modded bosses are intended to be harder than vanilla bosses, like how I found Atlas harder than ML
The vinewrath bane is harder than the bone flier. At least in expert mode. The deteriorating nature of it much like the expert eoc makes the boss fight much harder to win.

I actually found ancient flier and vinewrath bane to be around the same level...

EDIT: On the topic of bosses, Infernon and Dusking are my favorites.

hey Yuyutsu. i killed the scarebeus boss many times and he doesnt give the gilded idol thing. is it a bug or is it really rare? also scarabeus lags a lot and has small teleports very often in multiplayer. maybe its a known bug idk

hey Yuyutsu. i killed the scarebeus boss many times and he doesnt give the gilded idol thing. is it a bug or is it really rare? also scarabeus lags a lot and has small teleports very often in multiplayer. maybe its a known bug idk
The artifact weapons' materials are really rare. Good luck.
Also, I think that bug is already known

Last edited:
Also, I've gotta buff up the Ancient Flier, so don't worry about it :p
That's good! I found it really easy lol :nursehappy:
[doublepost=1502649612,1502649425][/doublepost]
The vinewrath bane is harder than the bone flier. At least in expert mode. The deteriorating nature of it much like the expert eoc makes the boss fight much harder to win.
Vinewrath is definitely quite hard I agree. I'll probably make a tutorial video on him and post it here (required people don't consider it self-promoting :joy:)
[doublepost=1502649804][/doublepost]Btw Phoenix is this a bug? Vinewrath is Post-Eye but Pre-:brain:/Eater, but you need Shadow Scale or Tissue Samples .-.
upload_2017-8-13_19-43-7.png

Hi!
I was just randomly spriting and I noticed that my sprite looked extremely similar to Starplate Raider, so I decided to change the colours a bit and this was the outcome! :joy:
Kinda reminds me of a map icon lol

Attachments

• starplate_raider_test.png
    starplate_raider_test.png
    726 bytes · Views: 171
does anyone know how to craft/get the alpha blade and all its components? it a really cool sword id love to get in a playthrough

hey phoenixblade, i killed ancient flier and scarabeus and it doesnt tick in the boss checlist, and the mutant from fargos mod, doesnt sell the summon, so if they both have a problem im guessing its the spirit mod messing up. not sure though

does anyone know how to craft/get the alpha blade and all its components? it a really cool sword id love to get in a playthrough
You need the Soul Star (Star, Stellar, Soul, Spirit and Ethereal Blade, 4 of each fragment and 15 ectoplasm), 10 luminite bars, 4 of each fragment and 20 Essences of Eternity (dropped from Overseer)
It's arguably the best Spirit weapon :nursesmile:
[doublepost=1502660134,1502660073][/doublepost]Hi guys! Just thought I'd share my Vinewrath Bane tutorial with y'all :nursesmile:
Enjoy!

this reminds me, i get that the vinewrath bane is the boss of the reach and so it only makes sense that you have to summon it in the reach, but it feels kinda bad that the reach itself is not designed to fight the boss, unlike the brain or the eater, so will the biome change in the future of spirit ?

Back
Top Bottom