tModLoader The Spirit Mod!

hey yuyutsu does spirit have a recently update today (1.3.1.3)? because still the download link on the first page is still the 1.3.1.01 version.

Just wanted to let you know. There is an issue with multiplayer boss lag. They teleport and all kinds of crazy things. Single player works fine, switch to host "by myself" and bosses become laggy messes.

So what is the Oakheart? I cant find ANYTHING even on here or the wiki. or well anywhere and it does throwing stuff it seems
edit: anything? i have googled alot :/

The Oak Heart is a throwing weapon added in the latest update. It drops from a mini boss (correct me if i'm wrong) called A briar Elemental or something like that
[doublepost=1506371305,1506371167][/doublepost]So uh... I think the page needs some updates, as a ton of weapons, armor sets, and in fact TWO BOSSES have not been added...
So yeah... Great mod, though!

The Oak Heart is a throwing weapon added in the latest update. It drops from a mini boss (correct me if i'm wrong) called A briar Elemental or something like that
[doublepost=1506371305,1506371167][/doublepost]So uh... I think the page needs some updates, as a ton of weapons, armor sets, and in fact TWO BOSSES have not been added...
So yeah... Great mod, though!

as a tip if you forget to add something on your post you can click on the "edit" button to avoid making double posting, because that cause people that have threads on watch multiple alerts.

as a tip if you forget to add something on your post you can click on the "edit" button to avoid making double posting, because that cause people that have threads on watch multiple alerts.
I don't remember "merging" any posts, but i'm a nub and don't know much anyways

THank you! I was doing a throwing character and was trying really hard to find the weapon haha. APpreciate the information. and great mod indeed :).Although I have to admit reach music surprised me the first time lol

Oh man there's a ton of info that just isn't out there. A lot of the newer stuff isn't on the OP and the wiki... well... let me put it this way: the wiki doesn't even have a weapons page. Yes, part of my problem here is that some stuff is lackluster (compare some early sets to vanilla), but another part is that it's very chaotic; a lot of oddball drops and little information about just how important they may be. Also, gonna be honest, maybe too much donator item saturation... it's giving me a lot of unintuitive upgrade pathing resulting in a terrible excess of inventory micromanagement.

... and that's compounded by the lack of info out there. I have no idea how important half of this stuff may be. If it's a multi-step upgrade path, the Guide will only show me the next step and the items needed for that.

On a side note... the one book that summons random stuff? Hilarious. Also... ouch. Three Dungeon Guardians in short order, followed by a Martian Probe, leading to an Invasion in my poor pre-hardmode world. I beat it, and got some loot... now I'm debating what to keep, what I can justify as "legitimate gains". XD

Creating a wiki with such a small amount of members that contribute is rather difficult, don't worry though, they're workin' on it.
But they'll stop what they're doing cold and make new materials, drop tables and chains of crafted goods if I pay six bucks and ask for a post-Moon-Lord Staff of the Greater Eastern European Harbinger Bunny.

It's not just that the OP and wiki are behind, it's that it was never done, in the first place... some of it, for months, from what I can tell. If I donate six bucks, could I just ask them to stop making junk donator items (like a Swordsplosion that doesn't actually swordsplode) for a minute and just get this information out and updated? There's a lot here I like, and I'm about to go Hardmode with it for the first time, but I'm already nostril-hair-deep in maybe-garbage drops and very little useful information about them.

But they'll stop what they're doing cold and make new materials, drop tables and chains of crafted goods if I pay six bucks and ask for a post-Moon-Lord Staff of the Greater Eastern European Harbinger Bunny.

It's not just that the OP and wiki are behind, it's that it was never done, in the first place... some of it, for months, from what I can tell. If I donate six bucks, could I just ask them to stop making junk donator items (like a Swordsplosion that doesn't actually swordsplode) for a minute and just get this information out and updated? There's a lot here I like, and I'm about to go Hardmode with it for the first time, but I'm already nostril-hair-deep in maybe-garbage drops and very little useful information about them.
I assure you that donator items aren't scattered with no semblance of balance. While working on donator items, I do my best to make sure they're within reason and balanced. I'm glad you're enjoying the mod, and the wiki editors and I are both doing the best to make sure we can update the original post and the wiki. We just don't have enough time to constantly update it :)

I assure you that donator items aren't scattered with no semblance of balance. While working on donator items, I do my best to make sure they're within reason and balanced. I'm glad you're enjoying the mod, and the wiki editors and I are both doing the best to make sure we can update the original post and the wiki. We just don't have enough time to constantly update it :)
Sorry, it's just frustrating. I have no idea what to expect from glyphs moving forward or how seriously I should save for them, why the Tide keeps waning around 60%-70%, and where I got half these drops I have that are parts of items that are parts of items that... might be parts of items? I could clear my inventory out if I at least knew where I got these pieces, but I don't know so I can't go back to farm them. And if I ask Guide about Item A, he says it's part of Item B, BUT Item B also has the material flag, so it's apparently part of some kind of Item C and I have no idea what that is...

Edit: By the way, something in my pre-hardmode, post EoW Blood Moon event is dropping Folv's Ancient Blade. No idea what, but I've found two so far.

Last edited:
Just a quick question: Is it currently not possible to obtain an "Infernal Band"? We beat Inferno (or whatever the boss is called) like 40 times today and didn't drop a single Infernal Band. Is it a bug or are we just extremely unlucky?

Imma try to help out with the wiki... I'm no pro wiki editor/maker, but I'll try! :)

Back
Top Bottom