tModLoader The Spirit Mod!

The Lizhard Priest is, by far, the most annoying enemy in this mod just because it fires instantly upon spawn/teleportation, meaning that you have almost no chance to avoid a 200+ damage projectile. Any chance it could be changed to wait a second or two after teleportation to fire so that it's easier to kill or avoid?

Is it normal for the villagers to just skip a night of Trick or Treating? They skipped my most recent night.
Was that night a blue moon or a blood moon? if so that might be why, though I don't know if such is a bug or intended.

Question: How do i get a spirit key to open spirit chests?
Recipe Browser says it's not a mob drop or a crated item, in fact it merely says it exists and nothing more.

Was that night a blue moon or a blood moon? if so that might be why, though I don't know if such is a bug or intended.

Question: How do i get a spirit key to open spirit chests?
Recipe Browser says it's not a mob drop or a crated item, in fact it merely says it exists and nothing more.

You get the spirit key from the lone trapper, a npc

Just a normal night. Also a couple Elderwood furniture bugs. Elderwood tables and chairs don't seem to count as a table and chairs for watch making and Elderwood beds are crafted at a workbench instead of at a sawmill like a normal bed.

well... I found the reach...

Attachments

• Capture 2017-10-31 17_13_50.png
    Capture 2017-10-31 17_13_50.png
    790.8 KB · Views: 534
could some kind soul give me the link to the mod's wiki (if there is), because after defeating Plantera I have been told that "the spirits are ready to bless you once more", I went to the Spirit biome and... nothing. Just wanted to know if there's a wiki so I don't have to disturb every 10 minutes.

Ah and also, I found a very absurd bug with the Candy Bag: after filling it up during each session, when I went for emptying it, instead of candies it stared dropping guns! Bullet cannons, Makos, Cookiecutters, Holy bursts, Depth shots, Shadow shots and Crimbines to be exact. And every time it dropped a Crimbine it would create a duplicate of the Candy Bag, not only causing me to have a 26 stack of bags, but also rendering it unusable because it would no longer collect candies. Might be a Tmod bug related to ID mess up, but wanted to tell ya just so you know

Hi havent played this mod in a while, do the glyphs work with modded weapons like from another mod for example thorium or zoaklen?

also you reforge the item and it looses the glyph and you have to buy a new one? oof i guess you are gonna have to get it to unreal or legendary first

<Double Post Merged by a Moderator>

I found this weird altar laying in the surface when i spawned and i mined it and 3 bombs came out. is it from this mod?

Last edited by a moderator:
I found this weird altar laying in the surface when i spawned and i mined it and 3 bombs came out. is it from this mod?

Dont Double post edit ur last post

When u talking about the Blue-ish thingy altar its from Spelunker Surge
Glyphs should also be working on other modded stuff it did atleast for me.

Last edited:
Is there a way to get the reach to spawn on an existing game? And or if I disable the mod then re-enable?

Last edited:
Is there a way to get the reach to spawn on an existing game? And or if I disable the mod then re-enable?

The Biome creates with the world gen from what i know, means you need making a new world with the mod enabled to get the Biome in. You should get like 2 Reach Biomes in one world.

Back
Top Bottom