tModLoader The Spirit Mod!

I accidentally started playing when I updated the loader. Which disabled my mods, do I have to start a new game now?
Just to clarify, the mod was running when I generated the world, but after a while when the new update came It disabled my mods. When I re-enabled them, they weren't spawning in their biome.

Last edited:
The Biome creates with the world gen from what i know, means you need making a new world with the mod enabled to get the Biome in. You should get like 2 Reach Biomes in one world.

According to the change logs as of 1.3.1 it's one large reach rather than two smaller ones.

Edit: And definitely something buggy with Trick or Treating. This night only the chef NPC and the candy bowl gave me candy, the other NPCs did not. Wondering if combining with Thorium mod might be causing it somehow.

Last edited:
Back at it again with another update for all you donators or prospective donators. From now, the donator item system will be put on an indefinite hiatus. I really love and appreciate all the support you guys give us, but a lot of donator items have been piling up upon us (don't worry, if you've donated before this your items are still scheduled to get in!), and I haven't had the time, energy, or motivation to work on Spirit recently, and donator items shouldn't be an obligation to work on the mod; they should be something fun that I enjoy doing. I don't really feel that anymore, so I'm gonna shut down donator items for now. Don't get me wrong, we still all can't say thank you enough for all the support you've shown us, and donations are always welcome. Thank you so much, I hope you understand :)

Back at it again with another update for all you donators or prospective donators. From now, the donator item system will be put on an indefinite hiatus. I really love and appreciate all the support you guys give us, but a lot of donator items have been piling up upon us (don't worry, if you've donated before this your items are still scheduled to get in!), and I haven't had the time, energy, or motivation to work on Spirit recently, and donator items shouldn't be an obligation to work on the mod; they should be something fun that I enjoy doing. I don't really feel that anymore, so I'm gonna shut down donator items for now. Don't get me wrong, we still all can't say thank you enough for all the support you've shown us, and donations are always welcome. Thank you so much, I hope you understand :)
seems legit to me, Donator items should be fun to make and use

Finally beat the Overseer after only 30 tries!

However, this made use of a glitch (or not a glitch, maybe an oversight?): Sanguine Corruption works on target dummies. So, to gain massive free healing against the Overseer, set up target dummies in a row on your arena, and then enchant an SDMG with Sanguine Corruption. Get some Luminite Bullets, and suddenly you have 100HP/sec healing that, while it doesn't make you invulnerable, makes it much harder to lose against the Overseer.

First time I see this mod was in march 2016, i think meh i'll check again later.
1 Year later
I check this mod today AND MORE THAN A THOUSAND ITEMS,TEN BOSSES, AND 2 BIOMES!!!!!!

Just had 3 Blue Moons in 4 nights just after getting into hardmode, what's the % on them? (Also, why can't you hide underground or something?)

Hey, another friendly gripe about the "Jabberwocky" (which is supposed to be a "Jabberwock", as I mentioned)... it has NO CLAWS. Claws are kind of a defining feature of a Jabberwock, something notable to be avoided. It also neither whuffles nor burbles, and isn't found in any manner of wood, tulgey or otherwise.

Edit: Yeah, I'm trying Spirit again. What I know of it is good. By the way... the Reach petrified a world tree during gen! It's so funny. over half the tree is just tree-shaped dirt, several of the branches have skull-sticks and one even has a campfire! :D

Last edited:
Not sure if this is the place or not, but I did find a kind of exploited bug here, preferably two.

1. So far when I tend to grind for the Aged Root Pods from the Reachmen, I tend to get crafted weapons from the Calamity Mod as a loot drop. I have recreated this problem twice as the first drop was a Clock Gatlignum which was a Hardmode Crafted Rifle. Second time I got a Biome Blade, which is also only craftable. Not sure what's happening, but I tend to toss them out because it's exploited by accident. It's also kind of weird how it's fetching things from Hardmode while in Pre-Hardmode.

2. Not a very bad bug, but still exploitable. When a firepit is naturally placed under Strange Flora from The Reach, if you toggle the fire, it tends to duplicate while turning it off/on.

I hope this helps for bug hunting!

In summary, I don't think TSM likes Calamity very much. If you could, can you send a compatability update for it or a possible fix?

Another thing regarding the Halloween trick or treating update. After Halloween ended (yes, post November 10th not just post real life Halloween) the candy bowl still continues to refill at night. Is this intended or was it supposed to stop refilling after Halloween was over?

I've been playing modded terraria for the first time, and I've been using your mod as one of the ones I play with. I found the glyphs pretty quickly and fell in love with the Scorch Glyph. I've been doing a ranger build, and it worked just fine on all of the weapons I've tried so far (Star Cannon mainly, and a few others), but it doesn't seem to work on the Coin Gun. Is this intentional or due to the coin gun's undetermined damage/speed until it fires a coin?

Hello,@everyone

There are a few things going on with spirit right now
At this moment @Yuyutsu and @Graydee will be moving away from Spirits development. As alarming as this is this doesn't mean we are canceling Spirit. So what does this mean? It means @Leemyy @Lordcakespy and I will continue development of Spirit however production will be much slower. As of right now are looking for an experienced coder who is willing to commit to our team to speed development.
If you would like to enlist please personally contact Cakespy, me or Leemyy, keep in mind that we require some form of PROOF that you are a capable programmer.
Proficient lines of code is an acceptable example.

Most of us are active in the Discord , there we'll be more likely reply back to you quicker.
https://discord.gg/013k6H2ufdQjco5kv

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom