1. For issues you find with the Console 1.3 release, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
    A FAQ with notes and workarounds can be found HERE. Please check this first to see if this helps your issue.

tModLoader The Spirit Mod!

Discussion in 'Released' started by Yuyutsu, Mar 13, 2016.

?

Do You Like The Mod?

1. Yes? I'm so excited!

1,390 vote(s)
    94.6%
  2. Nah, needs some work!

79 vote(s)
    5.4%
  1. Nova Dee

Nova Dee Skeletron Prime

Thanks for the patch, I like the added music in the mod. This for me probably was the main fix. Speaking of music, is the introduction of the Music Box into mod?

2. Andrew Luceo

Andrew Luceo Terrarian

why can't the twilight stone and the celestial shell combine

3. SamTerarrium

SamTerarrium Skeletron Prime

I don't think so, but probably in the future sometimes

Becuase they have both different stats and effects. It's just for combing accessory for other reason. It would be op so, I would say to don't combine it because for balancing stuff for the mod itself.

Vladimier likes this.
  4. draconic

draconic Terrarian

i wonder if i could get a version of the tide with the fungal funk remix

5. Sasha Drakovi

Sasha Drakovi Pixel Pirate

Is there an ETA on when Death Wind's right click will be fixed? I'm experiencing a bug where only enemies to the right of me get hit by the rightclicks debuff. >.>and if it has been fixed then i will just assume its a Mod conflict.

6. Caradog

Caradog Terrarian

Does the core controller summon work? When I summon it, it just floatsdown through the ground not attacking anything, seems to vanish off screen too.

7. Yan-Deer-Chan

Yan-Deer-Chan Terrarian

So I found a glitch, and I'm unsure if its my end ONLY or if its the mod side. Attach phase glyph to a magic staff (i think any? I personally have it attached to a dunewind staff) then summon some minions, equip the staff you have phase glyph on. And then wait for temporal shift to build up once. Then dash, this results in ALL your minions DYING? and thus you have to respawn them. this must be a glitch right? If it isnt, its a weird mechanic! XD