tModLoader The Spirit Mod!

Discussion in 'Released' started by Yuyutsu, Mar 13, 2016.

?

Do You Like The Mod?

1. Yes? I'm so excited!

1,438 vote(s)
    94.6%
  2. Nah, needs some work!

82 vote(s)
    5.4%
  1. Nova Dee

Nova Dee Spazmatism

Thanks for the patch, I like the added music in the mod. This for me probably was the main fix. Speaking of music, is the introduction of the Music Box into mod?

2. Andrew Luceo

Andrew Luceo Terrarian

why can't the twilight stone and the celestial shell combine

3. SamTerarrium

SamTerarrium Spazmatism

I don't think so, but probably in the future sometimes

Becuase they have both different stats and effects. It's just for combing accessory for other reason. It would be op so, I would say to don't combine it because for balancing stuff for the mod itself.

Vladimier likes this.
  4. draconic

draconic Terrarian

i wonder if i could get a version of the tide with the fungal funk remix

5. Sasha Drakovi

Sasha Drakovi Steampunker

Is there an ETA on when Death Wind's right click will be fixed? I'm experiencing a bug where only enemies to the right of me get hit by the rightclicks debuff. >.>and if it has been fixed then i will just assume its a Mod conflict.

6. Caradog

Caradog Terrarian

Does the core controller summon work? When I summon it, it just floatsdown through the ground not attacking anything, seems to vanish off screen too.

7. Yan-Deer-Chan

Yan-Deer-Chan Terrarian

So I found a glitch, and I'm unsure if its my end ONLY or if its the mod side. Attach phase glyph to a magic staff (i think any? I personally have it attached to a dunewind staff) then summon some minions, equip the staff you have phase glyph on. And then wait for temporal shift to build up once. Then dash, this results in ALL your minions DYING? and thus you have to respawn them. this must be a glitch right? If it isnt, its a weird mechanic! XD

8. Kefke

Kefke Steampunker

I may well be the only person to notice this, buuuuut...

Base game Pianos, Bookcases, and Bathtubs all count as tables for making a house. Yours don't. That's all.

9. benkai3

benkai3 Terrarian

Not sure if this is a bug not, but the the shard of thanos right click does NOT cover all 360 degrees, even in its final form. It awkwardly favours the right side of the player no matter where the character is facing. Perhaps this is a bug? If covering 360 degrees of the player is not intended, perhaps make it so that it faces the direction in which the player is facing?

Last edited: May 31, 2018
  10. benkai3

benkai3 Terrarian

Another bug/confused feature I found: All the time-stopping related items is really confusing to use, with no real indicator to range, effect and they seem to apply the time slow randomly and/or repeatedly.

11. Sky High

Sky High Spazmatism

Question: Is Infernus supposed to move faster than lightning boots?

12. CodeVengeance

CodeVengeance Official Terrarian

The final phase of Infernon, the Infernus Skull, is supposed to be faster than the lighting boots because he teleports around.

13. Sky High

Sky High Spazmatism

Except... Infernon himself moves faster than lightning boots. That's what I'm wondering about.

14. Isolated Egg

Isolated Egg Terrarian

Hey. I'm playing Multiplayer, and I summoned The Tide. The bar showed up, but no enemies are spawning. Can you help?

15. Graydee

Graydee The Destroyer

Hey everyone, some big stuff is going on with Spirit Mod! For starters, the donator update just released! It adds far overdue donator items, and fixes a few bugs (find it on the browser) . However, we have recognized that Spirit Mod has many problems both internally and with the organization of its content.

To that end, we are now working on a complete overhaul of the mod, which will not only restructure it for less bugs and easier content addition, but will also introduce large amounts of brand new content and rebalancing (and in some cases removal of) old content. This will take a lot of time, however. The current estimate is early 2019. To help us with this, we have recruited new team members: @thegamemaster1234 and @Valkyrie Valhalla!

Note that this does not nessecarily mean no updates in the mean time. Bugfixes and patches will still be released, but don't expect any new content for awhile.

We understand that this sounds like a long time, so we'll provide updates every other Sunday on the discord (https://discord.gg/DcV9M4Y), starting this weekend, to show you what we've been working on! Ask an admin or moderator for the "spoiler squad" role and @ them to get notified when there's a spoiler.

Thank you to everyone who has supported us, and we hope you’ll understand our decision. We are striving to create a truly quality mod, and we hope we can have your support!

16. Joey_Da_Boi

Joey_Da_Boi Terrarian

Hey, for some reason i've been unable to update this mod, and its kinda dissapointing

17. Miles Malimus

Miles Malimus Spazmatism

Having the same problem.

18. lightbowser1

lightbowser1 Skeletron Prime

do you go to the discord server of spirit and ask to give you the tmod file of the new update?

19. Kefke

Kefke Steampunker

There's an update on the Mod Browser, but trying to download it throws an "unknown error" and fails.

20. lightbowser1

lightbowser1 Skeletron Prime

the discord server has the tmod file go in there and put it on your mods folder.