tModLoader The Spirit Mod!

You can buy spirit solution from the steampunker. Just need that with a clentaminator. Also the biome can't spread on its own like the corruption/crimson/hallow, or at least that's my understanding of it so the grass doesn't matter really.

cool that worked i would like to see more building blocks added like spirit stone bricks, spirit glass, spirit ice bricks, etc....... prefferably with that same killer luminessence that the whole spirit biome has

A bug I've noticed. I have the Firewall accessory which says it provides knockback immunity, but it doesn't actually do so when I have it equipped. And no I don't have it in the vanity slot by mistake.

Is the death wind summon artifact weapon even worth using? I was very dissapointed to see a weapon take up minion slots but only smack the enemy once... makes it difficults to use actually summons!

Is the death wind summon artifact weapon even worth using? I was very dissapointed to see a weapon take up minion slots but only smack the enemy once... makes it difficults to use actually summons!
Do you have deathwind 1 2 3 or 4? Cause in my opinion they all are very good.

This is an issue that has persisted through every suggested fix given on the forums. I have several friends who have the same tModLoader version and Spirit Mod versions as I, and they have no issues with it.

Attachments

• :red: Terraria.png
    :red: Terraria.png
    593 KB · Views: 397
1 and 2, but neither of them seem worth the THREE minion slots it takes to use them effectively. Honestly even if they didnt use minion slots at all, it still feels like the weakest weapon of the bunch. And having to give up THREE minion slots to use it just isnt right. Im significantly weaker having to give up those 3 minion slots just for a basic mid range weapon that does mediocre damage for its level.

This weapon should either remove its minion slot usage, turn it into an ACTUAL minion summon staff, or act like a sentry. But the way it is right now is just extremely weak, having 3 extra minions out will make you a lot stronger than using this weapon.

1 and 2, but neither of them seem worth the THREE minion slots it takes to use them effectively. Honestly even if they didnt use minion slots at all, it still feels like the weakest weapon of the bunch. And having to give up THREE minion slots to use it just isnt right. Im significantly weaker having to give up those 3 minion slots just for a basic mid range weapon that does mediocre damage for its level.

This weapon should either remove its minion slot usage, turn it into an ACTUAL minion summon staff, or act like a sentry. But the way it is right now is just extremely weak, having 3 extra minions out will make you a lot stronger than using this weapon.
In my opinion Deathwind 4 Is worth it because, It gives soul reap boosting life regen, Explodes enemies, Right click turns enemies into clusters of souls, Once you kill an enemy they can be resurrected into a necromancer and you can have 4. In a boss fight its like having an extra person there.

Source: https://spiritmod.gamepedia.com/Death_Wind_IV

how to i make the spirit biome? the clemtaminator doesnt work on it.. and i dont want it t take over my biomes.
Unlike the crimson/corruption and the hallow, the spirit biome DOES NOT SPREAD, so there's no need to worry about it taking over anything other than the place where it spawned. That said, if you still want to get rid of it for whatever reason, you'll need to buy the Soulless Solution from the Steampunker.

I can't find where bug reporting goes. Please redirect if this is the wrong place.

I'm having trouble with bosses not dropping their treasure bags playing on expert mode.

Mods I'm using is:
Thorium
Terraria Overhaul
Spirit
Fargo's Mutant mod
OmniSwing
Gimme Bars
Recipe Browser
Reduced grinding
Second Hotbar
Multi Lure
Wing Slot
Magic Storage

Any help or redirection would be much appreciated.

I’m playing with my gf on a LAN server and we spawned Scarabeus and he was teleporting around? Any idea why?

Back
Top Bottom