tModLoader The Spirit Mod!

hm I decided to make a new character and a new world did some progress and made it back to where I was and its sadly not just this modded bosses theres other modded bosses from other mods

Hello. I wanted to ask. I upgraded from tmodloader v.0.10.1.3 to v0.10.1.5. I deleted my mods folder and installed them all again, but when I enable Spirit Mod the game crashes when generating a new world. It always crashes at resetting game objects. Any idea why? Good mod btw, keep up the good work :)

Hey! I think I may have found a problem with the loot table of the granite mimic. I can't seem to get the Granite Slicer from it. I did 40 kills normally and then spawned in dozens more with CheatSheet, but it never drops. The RecipeBrowser also doesn't show it as dropping from the mimic, either.

Is there a reason why this mod hasnt updated in quite some time?
Last I heard was that the mod is undergoing a substantial overhaul that probably won't be complete until sometime in 2019, but that they'd most likely do small bugfix updates from time to time. You can probably get a better picture of their progress on the Discord server.

I was without Internet a week and dedicate the whole week with mods that downloaded some time ago, now,i have Internet again,then, i seee this mod, and i want to play it, but I do not want to start another world (i had 18 hrs of gamplay and i havent even started hardmode),is there a way to play it without starting new world? (I mean, for the generation of the world, biomes, minerals, etc.) :(

The enemies added to the Jungle Temple aren't showing up at all in my game. No wheezers either. I see the Wheezers were fixed in the last update which I did install, but only some time after I made this world. Are the missing jungle spawns a similiar issue?

I was without Internet a week and dedicate the whole week with mods that downloaded some time ago, now,i have Internet again,then, i seee this mod, and i want to play it, but I do not want to start another world (i had 18 hrs of gamplay and i havent even started hardmode),is there a way to play it without starting new world? (I mean, for the generation of the world, biomes, minerals, etc.) :(

somehow, the boss summons do not work in multiplayer. Normal minibosses do spawn without a problem, but first 2 bosses with spawn Items just consume the item and do nothing. Any ideas?
[doublepost=1537721291,1537721250][/doublepost]and yes, in singleplayer everything works

Every time I make a new world I don't get an odd keystone? Anyone having this issue? Is this a bug?
The Odd Keystone is per character, not per world, so unless you've been making a new character to go with each new world, this isn't an issue. I'm not a dev, so I'm not sure what might cause it to not generate an Odd Keystone for a new character, but there is a sort of workaround, if you're willing to do some fishing. You can fish up three Keystone Fragments in any biome (drop chance is 1%, so you may be fishing for a while, especially with low-end fishing gear and bait) and bring them to an Altar of Creation in the Reach biome to craft the Odd Keystone.

Me and my friends were fighting Infernon, when suddenly he just despawned. For context, we hadn't been at it for terribly long but we had him almost dead. My friends were both dead and I was alive, when one of my friends respawned. Infernon flew off my screen (previously he had also left the fight with me to go murder the people who had respawned) but instead of fighting someone else, he was just gone. Any ideas what caused this/how we can prevent it in the future?

So i'm having trouble, i made a new character and world abandoning my old one, and i can't get the masochist spark thing, that makes enemies have debuffs and makes things harder, i've tried getting it via new test characters and it still doesn't show up or on my world, is it a thing that attaches to the character or world?

So i'm having trouble, i made a new character and world abandoning my old one, and i can't get the masochist spark thing, that makes enemies have debuffs and makes things harder, i've tried getting it via new test characters and it still doesn't show up or on my world, is it a thing that attaches to the character or world?
Well, it is added to the inventory of a newly made character (and there is a way to get it later ingame). Some mods that add items to inventory during creation, can overwrite each other and result in missing items (Calamity, Thorium, Tremor and etc...). And as i remember, the spark is added by Fargo's Mutant and Souls mod

Why is this mod not in the "Mod Browser" of the game on October 14th, 2018 .. ?
Is it not compatible with v1.3.5.2 of Terraria ??

Back
Top Bottom