1. For issues you find with the Switch and Console releases, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
    Dismiss Notice

tModLoader The Spirit Mod!

Discussion in 'Released' started by Yuyutsu, Mar 13, 2016.

?

Do You Like The Mod?

1. Yes? I'm so excited!

1,514 vote(s)
    94.4%
  2. Nah, needs some work!

90 vote(s)
    5.6%
  1. Kojiro_S

Kojiro_S Spazmatism

Is the Blue Moon fixed or does it still overlap any and everything else in the game?

2. Yuyutsu

Yuyutsu Dungeon Spirit

It’s fixed in the coming update.

Vladimier, Yvori and Kojiro_S like this.
  3. Yvori

Yvori Terrarian

If you don't mind me asking, what made you want to come back to Spirit?
    Or is this the total rewrite mentioned before?

IDGCaptainRussia likes this.
  4. IDGCaptainRussia

IDGCaptainRussia Skeletron

You know I was about to ask that as well, you were talking about how you didn't wish to work on it anymore and now, we have all this.

5. Yuyutsu

Yuyutsu Dungeon Spirit

That’s a great question, and I’ll definitely respond to it when I gather all my thoughts. However, this isn’t a full overhaul. I’m redoing the parts of the mod I’ve found weak by tweaking AI, effects, visuals, and code :)

6. Jabberwocky

Jabberwocky Skeletron Prime

Hey, it's a great mod and what you're doing is just making it better. I'm so excited about all this!

7. Yuyutsu

Yuyutsu Dungeon Spirit

If you haven't been paying attention to our Discord, check out this slew of microstructures you can expect in your next Spirit playthrough!
    ice_screenshot_20190815-185500.png ice_screenshot_20190815-185536.png ice_screenshot_20190815-185552.png ice_screenshot_20190815-185638.png ice_screenshot_20190815-185726.png ice_screenshot_20190815-185829.png