tModLoader The Spirit Mod!

oh BTW this is the throwing armor:
Comet armor #2.png
(pretty sure it needs a better sprite)

No longer will you have to go through the pain and suffering of dying a fishbowl! I introduce to you! THE LIGHTBULB-ON-YA-HEAD!!!
Comet armor #2.png
WOW!!!
IT EVEN COMES WITH A LITTLE SPIDER THING!!!
Astro-bot.png

OOOoooooo!!!!

I have a very small idea, How about a post plantera throwing set? Could be called the pygmy set and made from rot wood dropped by lihzahrds and chlorophyte

New Piskel (3).png

[doublepost=1466595481,1466595426][/doublepost]This is Lightning sword. Something like Starfury. Shoots lightning from the sky, can be found in sky chests just like the starfury. :D

How do i get sprites of original weapons in Piskel? For example i want to make smth like Death Sickle and i want it's original sprite in piskel to change stuff...
[doublepost=1466596082,1466596024][/doublepost] Why don't u like it?
The yellow really hurts my eyes, and the blade just isn't really good, the handle looks nice!
And for piskel, you click the file button and click "browse images" and click the image you want to import, but you need to download it first.

The yellow really hurts my eyes, and the blade just isn't really good, the handle looks nice!
And for piskel, you click the file button and click "browse images" and click the image you want to import, but you need to download it first.
Thanks for help! I'm a beginner at spriting, started today, so if u can correct the lightning sword, please! :happy:

Hey there! I recently started a new Thorium+Tremor+Ersion Playthrough and just found this mod here... and it looks reaaaaally promising! Is it okay to use the mod now after the world creation, since i already have a few nice builds i dont really want to lose...?!
thanks in advance :)

Hey there! I recently started a new Thorium+Tremor+Ersion Playthrough and just found this mod here... and it looks reaaaaally promising! Is it okay to use the mod now after the world creation, since i already have a few nice builds i dont really want to lose...?!
if you've beaten skeletron then I think you'd better not until we fix this little... ore problem

if you've beaten skeletron then I think you'd better not until we fix this little... ore problem

I actually haven't beaten ANY boss yet... 8 hours of just building a base so far :D so i assume it's safe to add it now? and what kind of "ore problem" are you talking about? :)

I'm glad you like it! I would say that restarting would be preferable, since not doing so would make you miss out on a few early ores. However, the key biome, the Spirit Biome, is generated much later, so most of it would be fine!

I'm glad you like it! I would say that restarting would be preferable, since not doing so would make you miss out on a few early ores. However, the key biome, the Spirit Biome, is generated much later, so most of it would be fine!

Hmm.... maybe i could just copy my builds via TEdit into a new world, i guess...

Back
Top Bottom