tModLoader The Spirit Mod!

Well, it's basically a free 10% upgrade that doesn't take up any space, so I'd say that's pretty good. But considering mimics usually have really OP drops, I think not being stackable, but changed to 25% would be good.

Also, maybe the Sunstrike should drop from these mimics?

If you want an upgrade that feels like it's from a mimic make it give wings the benefits you'd get from frostspark boots. I mean I might be biased because I'm sick of having to spend two accessory spots on movement. (Why are frostspark boots and wings not combine-able already??)

If you want an upgrade that feels like it's from a mimic make it give wings the benefits you'd get from frostspark boots. I mean I might be biased because I'm sick of having to spend two accessory spots on movement. (Why are frostspark boots and wings not combine-able already??)

>Get UFO mount
>Win

Also, it doesn't really feel like a shiny red balloon upgrade that way.

Heya! Won't be able to get the Cometeer (that's what I like to call it, it probably isn't called that though :p) summon done today, but I'll post it later animated for y'all.

>Get UFO mount
>Win

Also, it doesn't really feel like a shiny red balloon upgrade that way.
true enough, though to be honest sometimes it's nice not to be on mounts. I'm still working on farming martian madness for the other :red: I need before I even think about ufo mount.

ALSO I get the inspiration now. I was sort of thinking of it as one of icarus' burnt feathers from flying to close to the sun but it being a reference to the shiny red balloon makes much more sense

Even though thorium already has items like this but their buggy, I would like to see items that make it holidays like halloween or christmas but instead of a consumable item I am thinking more along the lines of a block that you can activate

DONT GO AWAY!
We need you!
Derpy need you!

well

Only Derpy needs you....

xD
he knows whats goin on... :cool:
[doublepost=1467129072,1467129004][/doublepost]
Even though thorium already has items like this but their buggy, I would like to see items that make it holidays like halloween or christmas but instead of a consumable item I am thinking more along the lines of a block that you can activate
I'm working on Christmas stuff in my spare time! Look out for da santa claws!

Iam sorry did somebody say sprites?! No? oh... well i did some and renamed them

Wood Zombie or "Woody"
Woody.png

Star Watcher or Fallen Angel
Fallen_Angel.png

Shooting Star or Starlet
Starlet.png

Pestilent Axe
Pestilent_Axe.png

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom