tModLoader The Spirit Mod!

Yeah r u guys making A sky boss at all? I think that would be awesome. (I've seen MTEN's video of that ancient flyer sprite but he said he didn't know if it would be in the mod.

Lunar NPC (2).png

I made a NPC. If DerpyGamer doesn't eat me cuz i posted it here i will be very thankful. This NPC could be obtained by defeating the lunar cultist.

Thanks! So u've gotten kind in my absence (I think this isn't spelled like that but...). What color should the robes be? :happy:
Maybe a light green? IDK... or maybe red? I'm not really feeling like my cocky self, feeling kinda down since I was kicked...

Wait a minute, from where were u kicked?
Eh, I don't want to go into to much detail, but the short of it is, phoenix was getting sick of my behavior and ender really pissed me off, I ended up insulting the :red: out of him on my server and he reported me... but that wont change much, I'm just not part of the team (and can't use the discord)

Eh, I don't want to go into to much detail, but the short of it is, phoenix was getting sick of my behavior and ender really pissed me off, I ended up insulting the :red: out of him on my server and he reported me... but that wont change much, I'm just not part of the team (and can't use the discord)
That's so sad :(

Back
Top Bottom